Am I Crazy?!!?

burtlancast

Haagendazendiane said:
This quote is what made me think the white spots could have been caused by estrogen:

".. treating male or female rats with estrogen increases their incidence of tooth decay.."

You mean cavities/ tooth decay could take the appearance of white spots ?

OP
H

HDD

Maybe white spots are indicative of enamel deteriorating? his gums are receding in this area (top front teeth) and there is now some decay. I really don't know. I am just trying to figure it out and because of my health issues, I assume it is hormone related. I have had several root canals, crowns, teeth pulled. My daughter that had Hodgkins has had a few root canals and had periodontal disease. I just see the different symptoms and assume it is related to my health issues.

My siblings teeth are in better shape than mine and my sister thought it was due to lack of fluoride in the water in France. I lived there from ages 3-6. How ironic. I am the youngest (6 years behind my brother) and my mother was 43 when she gave birth to me. I think estrogen seems to very likely the cause in mine, my son's, and my daughter's dental issues.

burtlancast

Haagendazendiane said:
My siblings teeth are in better shape than mine and my sister thought it was due to lack of fluoride in the water in France. I lived there from ages 3-6.

There are scientific reports showing fluoride actually DAMAGES enamel, and worsens dental cavities.

Fluoride is a huge can of worms.

They used it for tens of years to prevent osteoporosis , only to realise recently it was actually INCREASING bone fractures rates.

Rather than prevent bone fractures in osteoporosis patients, fluoride therapy (at doses of 20-34 mg/day) was repeatedly found to increase fracture rates.
http://fluoridealert.org/studies/bone01/

The FDA has now banned it for that usage.

This stuff is pure poison: it's more toxic than lead, and only less than arsenic.
The active ingredient in rat poison is made out of fluoride.

fluorideVsLeadArsenicToxicity.gif

Independent scientific evidence over the past 50 years reveals that fluoride allegedly shortens our life span, promotes cancer and various mental disturbances, accelerates osteoporosis and broken hips in old folks, and makes us stupid, docile, and subservient, all in one package. One broad study found a direct relationship between areas that were fluoridated, and reports of hip fractures among the elderly.

Fluorine has a natural affinity for calcium. (Sodium fluoride rat poison rapidly alters the calcium metabolism of the body, rapidly destroys enzyme activity, and severely interferes with functions of the nerve channels.)
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/salud ... luor10.htm

[BBvideo 560,340:8jd6vpeg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbj4zdYZnJc[/BBvideo]

mas

Thanks for that- it is my hope that people get together as communities to educate that public to never let the spin-doctors try to convince people that fluoride is either safe or effective.

The Flouride Deception by Christopher Bryson is a great educational book. The book contains stories of media manipulation, fraud, and human experimentation with no consent.

lexis

Haagendazendiane,

Why don't you introduce ZMA supplement to your son ? You can tell that this supplement will help with his body building

Its a combination of magnesium,B6,Zinc

OP
H

HDD

lexis said:
Haagendazendiane,

Why don't you introduce ZMA supplement to your son ? You can tell that this supplement will help with his body building

Its a combination of magnesium,B6,Zinc

Thanks, Lexis. That looks like a good mix. I will see if he is interested. He has picked up surfing again instead of lifting and this seems to be very beneficial.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals