In Danger?

Dhair

I have not felt right over the past week or so. Lots of anxiety and fear of losing my mind.
I have been alternating a lot of supplements. This last set of problems seems to be associated with taking higher doses of t3: 50-90mcg per day. I stopped that several days ago. Also was taking diamant. Lately it's been tyromix, Tyromax, diamant, 11-keto-dht, androsterone.
Over the past 2 days I tried taking 5mg Pansterone and 5mg Androsterone on the testes. It made me feel mentally "clogged" and anxious, with a very negative effect on libido. So too much.
I have been taking some thyroid every day. Today and yesterday was 7 drops Tyromax, 3 drops tyromix and 3 drops Pansterone (on the scrotum).
My head feels really off. Wired but tired, odd consciousness, etc. No hallucinations.
I almost had a full-blown panic attack about half an hour ago and I took a very low dose of Xanax. It calmed be down a bit but I'm still nervous.
My pulse got up to 137bpm and it's now about 100. My temps are over 99. This sometimes happens, but it's never consistent. I woke up with a temp of about 97.9. Pulse is always low when waking up, usually in 70s Or 60s.
I have pushed myself too far with thyroid before. It didn't feel like this. I just don't want to lose my mind, and this past week has been rough. The most consistent feeling is the mental weirdness, like the anxiety will make me pass out. When I was taking diamant, my neurological symptoms started to return and it felt like my head was moving a bit involuntarily, just like after my flouroqinolone poisoning. I thought diamant might be the culprit, but I don't think so.
I won't want to end up in the hospital. Any suggestions please?

Last edited:
OP
D

Dhair

Why are you still using supplements and thyroid?
I'm not well. Extremely low testosterone for a 24 year old - 243 ng/dl. Extremely low androgens and chronic metabolic stress from flouoqinolone poisoning almost a year and a half ago.

Iceman2016

I'm not well. Extremely low testosterone for a 24 year old - 243 ng/dl. Extremely low androgens and chronic metabolic stress from flouoqinolone poisoning almost a year and a half ago.

Your testosterone is low but not low enough to be panicking about. Does the way you are currently feeling justify all the supplements/drugs you are taking?

Though you may not want to hear it, I would suggest you stop all supplements and focus on diet and lifestyle. To increase testosterone (if you believe that is the cause of all your problems), you should be ensuring you get your circadian rhythm in order by going to sleep earlier and waking earlier and ensure you are getting lots of sleep. You should also try to get at least an hour of sunlight every morning. If that's not possible, you might try full body red light exposure if you are able.

I think even you can acknowledge that thyroid and stimulants at the dosages you are taking are not working for you.

OP
D

Dhair

Your testosterone is low but not low enough to be panicking about. Does the way you are currently feeling justify all the supplements/drugs you are taking?

Though you may not want to hear it, I would suggest you stop all supplements and focus on diet and lifestyle. To increase testosterone (if you believe that is the cause of all your problems), you should be ensuring you get your circadian rhythm in order by going to sleep earlier and waking earlier and ensure you are getting lots of sleep. You should also try to get at least an hour of sunlight every morning. If that's not possible, you might try full body red light exposure if you are able.

I think even you can acknowledge that thyroid and stimulants at the dosages you are taking are not working for you.
Life is not really bearable without supplements. I had a great experience with Kuinone recently before I ran out and I just ordered some more.
I think you might be right about thyroid supplementation in my case, but there are times when it helps tremendously. Right now I'm just trying to figure out why I feel so messed up mentally because even when I do overdose thyroid, it doesn't feel like this. Like I said, my temps and pulse have been erratic. I feel very disconnected and shut down. I don't even feel like leaving the house.

Diokine

With so much thyroid your cholesterol is probably very low, SHBG very high, and your kidneys are probably screaming for some raw materials to make more corticoids.

J

James IV

Have you monitored your blood sugar? Are you eating enough protein?

OP
D

Dhair

With so much thyroid your cholesterol is probably very low, SHBG very high, and your kidneys are probably screaming for some raw materials to make more corticoids.
Can you elaborate on this? What do you reccomend I do?
And why do you think my temps and pulse wouldn't be consistent? Is thyroid really that effective and lowering cholesterol? I eat high cholesterol foods as far as I know.
Have you monitored your blood sugar? Are you eating enough protein?
I think I'm eating enough
Edit: on second thought, my diet has been pretty bad lately. Wouldn't sugar alone be enough to keep cholesterol high?

Last edited:

tara

I think you might be right about thyroid supplementation in my case, but there are times when it helps tremendously. Right now I'm just trying to figure out why I feel so messed up mentally because even when I do overdose thyroid, it doesn't feel like this. Like I said, my temps and pulse have been erratic.

I'm not an expert, so don't take this as expert advice.
Other supplements like minerals and vitamins may be able to get you into trouble in excess, but hormones are likely to be more risky more quickly.
I'd consider being a lot more cautious with your use of hormones.

But if you are going to use thyroid supps, I'd suggest writing down some guidelines for yourself, and putting them with your supps to read before you take them so you remember to follow them to keep yourself safe. Maybe something like:
No more than 1mcg T3/hour (possibly with some T4). (Normal thyroid production is probably something like 3-4mcg/hr. If you take a lot more than that, you may risk disrupting your natural mechanisms. That can get things more unstable.)
No T3 if your heartrate is above 80bpm.
No T3 if your temps are above 98 F.
If you are taking some T3 through day, you may want some T4 in the evening to sustain through the night. Read up on ratios etc.

Applying hormones etc to scrotum may be riskier than other places, esp. if you are in an unstable state to begin with, as seems to be the case.

Edit: on second thought, my diet has been pretty bad lately. Wouldn't sugar alone be enough to keep cholesterol high?
In my experience, poor diet can make a big difference. Sugar alone has never served me well.

OP
D

Dhair

I'm not an expert, so don't take this as expert advice.
Other supplements like minerals and vitamins may be able to get you into trouble in excess, but hormones are likely to be more risky more quickly.
I'd consider being a lot more cautious with your use of hormones.

But if you are going to use thyroid supps, I'd suggest writing down some guidelines for yourself, and putting them with your supps to read before you take them so you remember to follow them to keep yourself safe. Maybe something like:
No more than 1mcg T3/hour (possibly with some T4). (Normal thyroid production is probably something like 3-4mcg/hr. If you take a lot more than that, you may risk disrupting your natural mechanisms. That can get things more unstable.)
No T3 if your heartrate is above 80bpm.
No T3 if your temps are above 98 F.
If you are taking some T3 through day, you may want some T4 in the evening to sustain through the night. Read up on ratios etc.

Applying hormones etc to scrotum may be riskier than other places, esp. if you are in an unstable state to begin with, as seems to be the case.

In my experience, poor diet can make a big difference. Sugar alone has never served me well.
Thanks. I wonder if the low cholesterol issue is significant here or I was just irresponsibly dosing thyroid.
I will cut back and hope that makes a difference.

BrianF

Dhair... please slow down with the thyroid and the steroids. You're clearly revving the metabolic engine too much and you're body is giving you a very serious warning sign. Pay heed to that warning!