Birth Control Caused Me To Go Crazy. I Feel I'm Going To Die Of Heart Attack

OP
J

June

Thanks Ras, he has an impressive list of remedies. These may prove to be helpful to me.

Tara, I have another post inquiring about the use of desiccated liver pills. I started it about a week ago and it has brought some colour back into the palms of my hands but the blood test was taken two days ago and it hasn't touched my ferritin levels (ferritin level at an 8 and range is 12-109). Or maybe it did but my numbers were so nonexistent that it appeared like the liver pills aren't helping. I do want to continue on with them but I think they were causing heart palps. So It's either the b12 in them, the Vitamin A or the copper content? Or maybe it is all just a coincidence and has nothing to do with the liver. I'll stop intake for the next couple days.

I'm very curious what the cronometer would have to say. I would like to believe I have a very balanced diet.

I believe according to the general blood tests, my thyroid levels are fine except for the high thyroid peroxidase. Going by symptoms I exhibit the classic hypothyroid symptoms, extremely cold extremities, low body temps (random hot flashes), adrenal issues(high cortisol), hair loss especially above the temples for a female, sluggishness, catch colds easily etc etc.

As of now, I am off all allopathic medicines. Birth control was the most recent medication I took and did not plan to stay on that poison after a month. My body just doesn't like anything synthetic, That includes the SSRI's I took years ago. I do display alot of what is described as pyroluria. So I wonder if B6 and zinc could help with that along with suppressing the prolactin. I want to test B6 and zinc as a standalone without the other vitamins but I worry that it would do harm if I don't take any cofactors. Can I test them for a short period and slowly add other B vitamins?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals