Attachments

• 20220213_173615.jpg
    20220213_173615.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 20220213_173602.jpg
    20220213_173602.jpg
    579.5 KB · Views: 30
How did the GoPatch work for anxiety?
I was in such a chaotic state at that time that I forgot about this patch. I am coping better now and don’t need it. In the past though I have taken Happy Camper which worked amazingly with just a half dose. I don’t know why I didn’t think of it, since I have recommended it to so many people and always have it in my cupboard.

Attachments

• 117CD0E9-68CF-4D8C-9A4A-6AE53A3AAEF7.jpeg
    117CD0E9-68CF-4D8C-9A4A-6AE53A3AAEF7.jpeg
    249.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 160CED57-1E52-4591-9582-E6B11992E975.jpeg
    160CED57-1E52-4591-9582-E6B11992E975.jpeg
    271.9 KB · Views: 18

Tre

I was in such a chaotic state at that time that I forgot about this patch. I am coping better now and don’t need it. In the past though I have taken Happy Camper which worked amazingly with just a half dose. I don’t know why I didn’t think of it, since I have recommended it to so many people and always have it in my cupboard.
Thankyou. It looks good. I recently stopped drinking coffee due to heart palpitations and so I am cautious about the caffeine in the Happy Camper. But I might order it. My doctor is absolutely "positive" that I need an anti-anxiety drug. After watching so many -- great --podcasts I would have a very hard time taking an SSRI. I asked her about the fibrosis resulting from serotonin and she just told me SSRI's helped prevent hear attacks. I still like this doc even though we live in different worlds. Anyhow, thank you. HHHHMMMM GoPatch or Happy Camper???????????

Thankyou. It looks good. I recently stopped drinking coffee due to heart palpitations and so I am cautious about the caffeine in the Happy Camper. But I might order it. My doctor is absolutely "positive" that I need an anti-anxiety drug. After watching so many -- great --podcasts I would have a very hard time taking an SSRI. I asked her about the fibrosis resulting from serotonin and she just told me SSRI's helped prevent hear attacks. I still like this doc even though we live in different worlds. Anyhow, thank you. HHHHMMMM GoPatch or Happy Camper???????????
The first time I took Happy Camper was when I had a panic attack, out of the blue, on a beach vacation. I couldn’t breathe and we drove to a health food store for quick help. It was recommended, but being cautious to take anything new I took only one capsule, instead of the two suggested, and it calmed me down right away. I have never taken two capsules, and for whatever reason the caffeine is in it it is very weak, because it is calming, and not in a sleepy way, just a mellow calm feeling.

Tre

The first time I took Happy Camper was when I had a panic attack, out of the blue, on a beach vacation. I couldn’t breathe and we drove to a health food store for quick help. It was recommended, but being cautious to take anything new I took only one capsule, instead of the two suggested, and it calmed me down right away. I have never taken two capsules, and for whatever reason the caffeine is in it it is very weak, because it is calming, and not in a sleepy way, just a mellow calm feeling.

Tre

Thanks for sharing your experience with this. I'll follow up later.....

S.Holmes

Homeopathic Arnica (30 or 200 potency) helped me when I developed PTSD from the earthquakes we were having about 8 years ago. Our farm sits in the center of 2 intersecting fault lines and we had some serious ones that set off months of tremors all day and night. (I had to move temporarily.) I finally realized I had developed PTSD and a single dose of Arnica took care of it.

I now take it in all times of stress...travel, injuries, dental work, etc.