Scalp Progesterone For Hair Loss Experiment

xetawaves

Fair enough, sounds like a plan! I'll let you know when I go back on prog, should be soon.

Let me know when you get the MB... I've been dosing 200mcg (2 drops on tongue) every 2-3hrs, and also 2 drops before bed. It's really good stuff. You notice you can breathe easily after like a minute, and have some very subtle energy/focus, but nothing at all related to stimulants... more like your body is working more efficiently.

My first MB dose will be tonight after work. Have you noticed any positive effects in regards to MB being a social lubricant? I had that effect from a lot of the nootropics I tried.

Progesterone

My first MB dose will be tonight after work. Have you noticed any positive effects in regards to MB being a social lubricant? I had that effect from a lot of the nootropics I tried.

YES.

For me it really helps to blunt any social anxiety, so you just kind of go for it, more than you would otherwise.

It's very subtle, but I am also dosing conservatively; that said it is noticeable.

In terms of increasing verbal fluency, ala Sulbutiamine, that I'm not so sure on, BUT being more 'on point' socially is definitely noticed, and as I mentioned, the main thing I notice is less social anxiety, more likely to put yourself out there.

Arrade

Long story short, he had a host of different issues, all resolved by taking 160mcg of MB taken every 2-3hrs.
I'll probably read it all tomorrow
Just spent 3 hours convincing myself not to take cod liver oil, even though i think it's effective for calcification

Arrade

@JonnyCraig The amount of Pufa’s. I’ve heard from several sources it would help with inflammation, prostaglandins, and thinning of blood to reverse calcification BUT it lowers metabolism and increases cancer risk. This dentist that was a huge proponent of it and fixed a lot of people’s teeth died at 38 from cancer

Hairlosssucks

Thank you so much for your honesty.[/QUOTE]

Sorry if it came across as rudeness. Just my thoughts, I think the thyroid is more important.

Progesterone

@JonnyCraig The amount of Pufa’s. I’ve heard from several sources it would help with inflammation, prostaglandins, and thinning of blood to reverse calcification BUT it lowers metabolism and increases cancer risk. This dentist that was a huge proponent of it and fixed a lot of people’s teeth died at 38 from cancer

Gotcha.

My advice would be to try and experiment with what you like, and don't get boxed in just because something isn't 'Peat'.

Thank you so much for your honesty.

Sorry if it came across as rudeness. Just my thoughts, I think the thyroid is more important.[/QUOTE]

It's fine. The fact is you haven't really used Prog much at all, and only at very low dosages, so... not sure how you came up with that. Especially when a few posts up we have a guy who has resolved his hairloss and thickened up using Prog only.

Prog actually increases T4, btw. Have you not seen those studies?

Progesterone

So the MB isn’t helping?

I don't think it's related to that per se... haven't washed my hair in over 2 weeks, it's greasy as hell.

I think it's too early to say whether the MB is helping though, very very early. On paper, it looks like it should help.

Arrade

I don't think it's related to that per se... haven't washed my hair in over 2 weeks, it's greasy as hell.

I think it's too early to say whether the MB is helping though, very very early. On paper, it looks like it should help.
I’m probably going to get on it in the mcg doses. I’ll wait to hear @CoolTweetPete ’s post

Entropy

Mates, masturbating is probably the worst for hair shedding that I've ever personally experienced. I think until that is limited everything is a up hill battle. My 2cents

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals