Scalp Progesterone For Hair Loss Experiment

Progesterone

Yea, there's really no point seeing we already have progesterone. I'm thinking I might just start dosing orally eod. It seemed to really work for that guy and his friend so..

Yeah... same. Like I said, you're best using Veggie capsules (more durable than gelatin).

I'm going to do 100mg oral EOD starting tonight, will continue keeping up with pics for progress too.

For MB, I want to do approx 1mg a day. I am thinking of doing 200mcg every 3 hours or so.. (mimicking that guy on reddit whom MB helped him so very much, he did 180mcg every 2-3hrs for total of 1mg a day).

200mcg 7am, 200mcg 10am, 200mcg 1pm, 200mcg 4pm, 200mcg 7pm, then 100-200mcg before bed, around 11-12.

I really believe you will like MB a lot. Very subtle, but undeniable boost. So much science, and studies behind it as well.

xetawaves

Yeah... same. Like I said, you're best using Veggie capsules (more durable than gelatin).

I'm going to do 100mg oral EOD starting tonight, will continue keeping up with pics for progress too.

For MB, I want to do approx 1mg a day. I am thinking of doing 200mcg every 3 hours or so.. (mimicking that guy on reddit whom MB helped him so very much, he did 180mcg every 2-3hrs for total of 1mg a day).

200mcg 7am, 200mcg 10am, 200mcg 1pm, 200mcg 4pm, 200mcg 7pm, then 100-200mcg before bed, around 11-12.

I really believe you will like MB a lot. Very subtle, but undeniable boost. So much science, and studies behind it as well.

I think I'm gonna do the same regimen except 5mg of MB. Have you came across any other stories of hair regrowth from MB?

Progesterone

I think I'm gonna do the same regimen except 5mg of MB. Have you came across any other stories of hair regrowth from MB?

Not that I can recall really.

Most people use it for it's anti-aging effects and nootropic properties. So it's not like the casual user will be looking for that effect.

xetawaves

Not that I can recall really.

Most people use it for it's anti-aging effects and nootropic properties. So it's not like the casual user will be looking for that effect.

It seems pretty popular. I was actually having trouble finding an online store that had some in stock. I was big into nootropics a few years ago and always wanted to try it but never did.

Progesterone

It seems pretty popular. I was actually having trouble finding an online store that had some in stock. I was big into nootropics a few years ago and always wanted to try it but never did.

Nice. Same...

I still love Sulbutiamine. You ever try that? Good sh*t!

Best to take it as needed though on rare occasions as tolerance builds fast.

xetawaves

Nice. Same...

I still love Sulbutiamine. You ever try that? Good sh*t!

Best to take it as needed though on rare occasions as tolerance builds fast.

I still take 500mg of phenibut eod. Never tried sulbutiamine.

So it seems like my sebum issue is completely gone since I began supplementing A and D. I think the astaxanthin also maybe has something to do with it. Astaxanthin is incredible stuff, my face has had a glow to it since the day I started taking it. I've went all day without washing my face and my face isn't oily at all. It actually has a great texture to it. This hasn't happened in years lol

Progesterone

I still take 500mg of phenibut eod. Never tried sulbutiamine.

So it seems like my sebum issue is completely gone since I began supplementing A and D. I think the astaxanthin also maybe has something to do with it. Astaxanthin is incredible stuff, my face has had a glow to it since the day I started taking it. I've went all day without washing my face and my face isn't oily at all. It actually has a great texture to it. This hasn't happened in years lol

Hey... I am scared to add back prog, for this very reason. (oily face++)

My face is not oily right now.

I am on VIT A, VIT D3 10,000 UI, K2 1MG.

Astaxanthin is really good stuff, my face has an orange tint to it, lol. Also my hands are noticeable orange, palms. My gf made fun of me for it the other day... lol, it's noticeable, it looks good tho.

Last edited:

xetawaves

Hey... I am scared to add back prog, for this very reason. (oily face++)

My face is not oily right now.

I am on VIT A, VIT D3 10,000 UI, K1 1MG.

Astaxanthin is really good stuff, my face has an orange tint to it, lol. Also my hands are noticeable orange, palms. My gf made fun of me for it the other day... lol, it's noticeable, it looks good tho.

I noticed the orange tint to my hands as well. Caught me off guard at first lol

Hopefully the shedding slows down now that the sebum issue has been taken care of. I'm not shedding terribly by any means, but more than I wanna be. It makes me wonder if I was vitamin A and/or D deficient this whole time. I haven't had any labs done recently so I have no idea.

Maybe try and take a moderate dose and see if the oiliness comes back. How long have you been taking what you mentioned? It took a week or two before I noticed the oiliness was completely gone.

Progesterone

I noticed the orange tint to my hands as well. Caught me off guard at first lol

Hopefully the shedding slows down now that the sebum issue has been taken care of. I'm not shedding terribly by any means, but more than I wanna be. It makes me wonder if I was vitamin A and/or D deficient this whole time. I haven't had any labs done recently so I have no idea.

Maybe try and take a moderate dose and see if the oiliness comes back. How long have you been taking what you mentioned? It took a week or two before I noticed the oiliness was completely gone.

About that, a week or 2.. probably just under 2 weeks.

What are you gonna do with prog? stop for now or keep going?

xetawaves

About that, a week or 2.. probably just under 2 weeks.

What are you gonna do with prog? stop for now or keep going?

I still haven't decided. I think I'm gonna try 10 drops 2x a day eod and see what happens. I suppose I have noticed that my body likes progesterone better when I don't dose it as often.

Progesterone

I still haven't decided. I think I'm gonna try 10 drops 2x a day eod and see what happens. I suppose I have noticed that my body likes progesterone better when I don't dose it as often.

I haven't had the balls to add prog back in just yet.

Face is not oily.. and don't really wanna mess with it right now. Not shedding much too.

I am dosing 2 drops of MB on tongue every 2-3hrs throughout the day. Great stuff.

xetawaves

I still seem to wake up with a little oil on my face for some reason. It's not much but I wonder why it happens overnight.

xetawaves

I haven't had the balls to add prog back in just yet.

Face is not oily.. and don't really wanna mess with it right now. Not shedding much too.

I am dosing 2 drops of MB on tongue every 2-3hrs throughout the day. Great stuff.

Shed quite a bit in the shower just now. I really don't know what to do anymore. I'm starting to lose hope that there's anything I can do for my hair. It just keeps falling. Will probably buzz it in the next couple days.

I think I'm gonna stop progesterone completely just to see what happens with the shedding. When you stopped it, did you pretty much instantly stop shedding or did you shed before it slowed down? How's your shed today?

Progesterone

Shed quite a bit in the shower just now. I really don't know what to do anymore. I'm starting to lose hope that there's anything I can do for my hair. It just keeps falling. Will probably buzz it in the next couple days.

I think I'm gonna stop progesterone completely just to see what happens with the shedding. When you stopped it, did you pretty much instantly stop shedding or did you shed before it slowed down? How's your shed today?

We need to be very careful with letting 'shedding' consume us. Also you just stopped Prog not too long ago... slow down a bit. It's probably normal as your hormones adjust back to baseline.

A lot of females shed, A LOT, and they have great hair.

I was stopping Prog cause I thought I noticed my face wasn't as oily, so helping acne, and just got 2 pimples that popped up. I have like 5 on the left side of my forehead alone.

I will go on 100mg ORAL PROG, taken EOD before bedtime, emulating TJ.

But.. not just yet. I am going to shower later to see how the shedding is doing. Brushing alone, shedding is very minimal for me right now. Doesn't mean my hair is doing better though, like I said, we need to be very careful about this. Focus on how your hair is looking overall and don't let 'shedding' consume you.

xetawaves

We need to be very careful with letting 'shedding' consume us. Also you just stopped Prog not too long ago... slow down a bit. It's probably normal as your hormones adjust back to baseline.

A lot of females shed, A LOT, and they have great hair.

I was stopping Prog cause I thought I noticed my face wasn't as oily, so helping acne, and just got 2 pimples that popped up. I have like 5 on the left side of my forehead alone.

I will go on 100mg ORAL PROG, taken EOD before bedtime, emulating TJ.

But.. not just yet. I am going to shower later to see how the shedding is doing. Brushing alone, shedding is very minimal for me right now. Doesn't mean my hair is doing better though, like I said, we need to be very careful about this. Focus on how your hair is looking overall and don't let 'shedding' consume you.

Yea I agree with you. It's hard to not let it consume you though when you keep seeing it fall lol

But no, I actually haven't stopped progesterone. I'm doing around 50mg a day now. 10 drops 2x a day. See, last night I was barely shedding at all. It was before I took my 2nd dose of progesterone for the day. I feel as if it's something related to my sleep. Sometimes I'll wake up and my scalp will be itching, it doesn't happen as often since I started taking progesterone though. Something I have noticed is that usually the longer I sleep, the more I shed the next morning. When I don't get much sleep, I feel like I shed less. Weird as hell.

So I just inspected my hairline pretty closely and I will say that it seems like I have made a tiny bit of progress on the hairline, but that could all be in my head idk. I have certainly maintained for the past 6 months, which is how long I have been on progesterone for. Perhaps I won't stop progesterone. So much at play here, it's hard to decide what to do lol

xetawaves

I think I’m gonna go back to my original dosage for now. My acne is already coming back.

xetawaves

Alrighty, let's see what happens.

Did you perhaps wanna try dosing all at once, 100mg... but once a day, or even EOD?

I’m just gonna stick to how I was dosing it. It completely took care of my acne, and there’s a strong correlation between cystic acne and mpb.

Progesterone

I’m just gonna stick to how I was dosing it. It completely took care of my acne, and there’s a strong correlation between cystic acne and mpb.

Fair enough, sounds like a plan! I'll let you know when I go back on prog, should be soon.

Let me know when you get the MB... I've been dosing 200mcg (2 drops on tongue) every 2-3hrs, and also 2 drops before bed. It's really good stuff. You notice you can breathe easily after like a minute, and have some very subtle energy/focus, but nothing at all related to stimulants... more like your body is working more efficiently.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals