Scalp Progesterone For Hair Loss Experiment

xetawaves

So at 10 drops 3x a day, my libido seemed to have taken a hit the past week or two. I only did 10 drops 2x yesterday and woke up this morning with a raging hard on lol

Pretty stoked to get my MB and try it out. What dose should I start with?

Progesterone

So at 10 drops 3x a day, my libido seemed to have taken a hit the past week or two. I only did 10 drops 2x yesterday and woke up this morning with a raging hard on lol

Pretty stoked to get my MB and try it out. What dose should I start with?

I am really liking MB so far.

Oxidal is 400mcg MB per 1 drop.

Health Natura MB is 100mcg per 1 drop.

Up to you... you can start with 1 drop 100mcg, or go for 500mcg.

100mcg is very subtle. May be better off with 500mcg to gauge how you like it.

P.S took a shower last night, not shedding much, and shedding zero today, like.. zero.

I remember reading, it's also good to take MB before bed.. so I will do 100mcg before bed. Dosing it twice a day. Likely 500mcg day, and 100mcg before bed. No prog last night... I think I may do... 12mg in capsule, EOD, of prog.

xetawaves

I am really liking MB so far.

Oxidal is 400mcg MB per 1 drop.

Health Natura MB is 100mcg per 1 drop.

Up to you... you can start with 1 drop 100mcg, or go for 500mcg.

100mcg is very subtle. May be better off with 500mcg to gauge how you like it.

Have you found anymore data about MB's effects on seb derm? I've had mild seb derm in my scalp for a few years now, and I'm really hoping it clears it up. It started out on my face and seemed to have migrated to my scalp a few years ago.

Progesterone

Have you found anymore data about MB's effects on seb derm? I've had mild seb derm in my scalp for a few years now, and I'm really hoping it clears it up. It started out on my face and seemed to have migrated to my scalp a few years ago.

There's a guy who claims MB cured his.. @ 5mg/day, probably need less even. He also said within 5 days it was cleared!

Did you see this? Anti-Aging Potentials of Methylene Blue for Human Skin Longevity

Last year, when I was on PROG/TYROMIX/MB all at the same time, my skin was flawless.

I attributed to the Tyromix... perhaps it was the MB! Skin looking better already.

That acne study I posted, showed 90% success rate with MB.

Arrade

I eat a large raw carrot everyday for A. I have a supplement that I might try out as well.

d3 between 10,000-20,000ius a day. Some days I use a sunbed. I work inside.

k2 mk4 800mcgs per day, although I might increase this. Danny talked about high dose k2 at the end of his last video.

Speaking of which, everyone should go watch that.

Also, I'm not sure if these two have anything to do with eachother, but last night I ate a large portion of mushrooms. This morning I didn't see much hair in my hands while showering.
lol I know Danny has mentioned some things about mushrooms.
Has Danny said anything about the A to D ratio, do you know? It seems 5:1 is stated here a lot, but I can't afford that with hypothryodism.

Progesterone

lol I know Danny has mentioned some things about mushrooms.
Has Danny said anything about the A to D ratio, do you know? It seems 5:1 is stated here a lot, but I can't afford that with hypothryodism.

What are you using for hypothyroid condition?

xetawaves

Gonna share a post from the Ray Peat facebook group.

"Any ideas why following things help my dermatitis / Seborrhoic eczema?

Deep breathing. I need to do this every few hours and I my scalp itching / hair loss is gone.

Endurance sports helps for a few hours.

Whole body vibration helps too.

I took h202 mixed with water for a few weeks and these symptoms were completely gone.

Niacin flush helps to improve the symptoms.

Any advices?

Is it just the oxygen that helps me?
Is it an issue with the lymphatic system?

Other issues are bad digestion which leads to constipation. I have this since I was a child. Always only had to go to toilet like once or maybe twice a week.

I can go daily when I take a lot of ox bile.
I've always been super skinny too and got "ADD"."

This information supports the circulation theory. He went on to say in the comments that his hair is falling out in a mpb pattern and when his scalp doesn't itch he doesn't lose hair. I've noticed that sometimes I will wake up in the middle of the night or in the morning with pretty intense scalp itch. I breath very shallow when I sleep and just in general. I'm going to start doing deep breathing exercises and see how it affects my shedding. Also might try taking a bit of h202 everyday.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't progesterone have a powerful effect on circulation?

Progesterone

@xetawaves check out this review of MB:

My experience using methylene blue • r/Nootropics

BTW... been on MB for a few days now. I do 100mcg pre-workout, 500mcg before I go into work, and 100mcg before bed. 700mcg total, but I'm gonna but it up to 1mg a day soon.

It's great for focus, energy, find it makes me hornier too.

I stopped all stimulants a while ago and this really is a godsend so far. (stressful stuff going on at work and I am breezing through it now)

Read the review I posted from reddit... it's very interesting stuff. I was hugging my gf today, and started talking about stuff like, 'hey remember on our first date, we did this, and this, and this..' keep in mind, we've been together a decade. It definitely provides a brain boost and there is definitely some some memory recall going on

Last edited:

xetawaves

@xetawaves check out this review of MB:

My experience using methylene blue • r/Nootropics

BTW... been on MB for a few days now. I do 100mcg pre-workout, 500mcg before I go into work, and 100mcg before bed. 700mcg total, but I'm gonna but it up to 1mg a day soon.

It's great for focus, energy, find it makes me hornier too.

I stopped all stimulants a while ago and this really is a godsend so far. (stressful stuff going on at work and I am breezing through it now)

Read the review I posted from reddit... it's very interesting stuff. I was hugging my gf today, and started talking about stuff like, 'hey remember on our first date, we did this, and this, and this..' keep in mind, we've been together a decade. It definitely provides a brain boost and there is definitely some some memory recall going on

Thanks for sharing the reddit post. Have you noticed any reduced shedding yet?

Progesterone

Thanks for sharing the reddit post. Have you noticed any reduced shedding yet?

Yes I have noticed less shedding. I barely lose any hair when brushing.. maybe 1 hair, at a time. I need to take a shower to fully test it though.

Currently OFF Prog. On MB.

Not sure when/if to reintroduce Prog...

xetawaves

I'm shedding more since I lowered my progesterone dosage. I'm going back to what I was taking. 10 drops 3x a day.

Progesterone

I'm shedding more since I lowered my progesterone dosage. I'm going back to what I was taking. 10 drops 3x a day.

Alright man. Did you test it with a shower? or just brushing your hair?

I have been thinking of going back on oral prog soon..

xetawaves

Alright man. Did you test it with a shower? or just brushing your hair?

I have been thinking of going back on oral prog soon..

yea, I'm certainly shedding more. I don't know what to do anymore. It seems like 10 drops 3x a day helped me maintain so I'm thinking I shouldn't change anything. I might just stop progesterone completely and see what happens.

Arrade

yea, I'm certainly shedding more. I don't know what to do anymore. It seems like 10 drops 3x a day helped me maintain so I'm thinking I shouldn't change anything. I might just stop progesterone completely and see what happens.
Are you getting sides?
I didn’t mean to condemn earlier, I was just personally concerned with feminization
If it was finasteride I would definitely try to stop you

Arrade

Gonna share a post from the Ray Peat facebook group.

"Any ideas why following things help my dermatitis / Seborrhoic eczema?

Deep breathing. I need to do this every few hours and I my scalp itching / hair loss is gone.

Endurance sports helps for a few hours.

Whole body vibration helps too.

I took h202 mixed with water for a few weeks and these symptoms were completely gone.

Niacin flush helps to improve the symptoms.

Any advices?

Is it just the oxygen that helps me?
Is it an issue with the lymphatic system?

Other issues are bad digestion which leads to constipation. I have this since I was a child. Always only had to go to toilet like once or maybe twice a week.

I can go daily when I take a lot of ox bile.
I've always been super skinny too and got "ADD"."

This information supports the circulation theory. He went on to say in the comments that his hair is falling out in a mpb pattern and when his scalp doesn't itch he doesn't lose hair. I've noticed that sometimes I will wake up in the middle of the night or in the morning with pretty intense scalp itch. I breath very shallow when I sleep and just in general. I'm going to start doing deep breathing exercises and see how it affects my shedding. Also might try taking a bit of h202 everyday.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't progesterone have a powerful effect on circulation?
try sleeping without a pillow
@xetawaves

Attachments

• E1795983-98D4-444A-B1F5-BB8ADF7F9FA7.png
    E1795983-98D4-444A-B1F5-BB8ADF7F9FA7.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 12

xetawaves

Are you getting sides?
I didn’t mean to condemn earlier, I was just personally concerned with feminization
If it was finasteride I would definitely try to stop you

When I first started 30 drops a day topically, my libido was great. My erections were solid and I swear my **** even got bigger. It gradually declined and now my libido has taken a hit. Lowering the dose helped, but I seem to be shedding more.

It is not advised to take progesterone or pregnenolone orally when you have hairloss.
You cannot control the conversion of it into testosterone or estrogens, and could be making shedding worse.
For excess dht or estradiol can increase the CB1 receptors or activity in the scalp, inhibiting hairgrowth.
Progesterone is a negative allosteric CB1 receptor modulator, and inhibits its activity.
So us it topically.
If you want to take it orally you have to combine it with an anti-estradiol like licorice root and a natural 5alpha inhibitor liek green tea to prevent testosterone convert into excess estradiol.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals