Topicals on Arteries to Maximize Follicle Exposure

Gungnir

These questions are partially related to my ongoing experiment of applying DHEA and Progesterone to my scalp for hair regrowth.

I have an idea about the location of topicals, and I wanted to get some thoughts on it because I am not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to human anatomy. As you can see in the attached picture, the primary artery that supplies blood to the scalp (including hair follicles) begins under the ear then branches into various locations including the front and back of the scalp (I circled 3 of the main spots I have in mind for reference).

If I applied topical DHEA and Progesterone directly on the main branch (largest circle) or any of the other circled areas, would the topical be absorbed into the artery and be carried to the follicles in a more systemic manner than just rubbing it in topically?

Can topicals even work their way into arteries? If they can, then doesn't this seem like a more ideal location to apply topicals that you want evenly distributed over the scalp?

Once again, I am not knowledgeable in human anatomy, so I know very little about topical absorption and even less about arteries. It was just an idea I had recently while looking at a picture of the human circulatory system. I think this would affect eyebrow and beard growth as well since this major artery (largest circle) also feeds the face.

Attachments

• InkedArterial-supply-to-the-scalp-1-External-carotid-artery-2-Ascending-pharyngeal-artery_LI.jpg
    InkedArterial-supply-to-the-scalp-1-External-carotid-artery-2-Ascending-pharyngeal-artery_LI.jpg
    842.3 KB · Views: 21

rr1

There are also some very important arteries that go through the face up to your temples.

In my opinion there are 2 categories, and most people are a mix between both:
1: those with chronic postural damage which leads to tension and restricted blood flow. From poor craniofacial development and modern lifestyle.
2: those with suboptimal thyroid function, who will have high serotonin (which chronically tenses muscles), and unable to retain magnesium (which relaxes muscles), which also leads to restricted blood flow.

I believe focusing on fixing these problems will be more beneficial than any topicals.
Taking progesterone orally may help more to relax these tight muscles. Other things that help relax muscles are thyroid + magnesium (incl. topical magnesium, magnesium baths), and cyproheptadine. Thyroid will also help to increase carbon dioxide and vasodilation in those arteries, as well as being crucial to the hair growth process.

And of course everything you can do to lower inflammation will be necessary. On top of that, massages, red light and everything you can do to reverse the fibrosis and calcification resulting from the above.

a1f.png
a2f.png

OP
G

Gungnir

There are also some very important arteries that go through the face up to your temples.

In my opinion there are 2 categories, and most people are a mix between both:
1: those with chronic postural damage which leads to tension and restricted blood flow. From poor craniofacial development and modern lifestyle.
2: those with suboptimal thyroid function, who will have high serotonin (which chronically tenses muscles), and unable to retain magnesium (which relaxes muscles), which also leads to restricted blood flow.

I believe focusing on fixing these problems will be more beneficial than any topicals.
Taking progesterone orally may help more to relax these tight muscles. Other things that help relax muscles are thyroid + magnesium (incl. topical magnesium, magnesium baths), and cyproheptadine. Thyroid will also help to increase carbon dioxide and vasodilation in those arteries, as well as being crucial to the hair growth process.

And of course everything you can do to lower inflammation will be necessary. On top of that, massages, red light and everything you can do to reverse the fibrosis and calcification resulting from the above.

View attachment 25789View attachment 25790
How do you reconcile your two categories and the fact that women rarely go bald the same way men do? I understand women can and do lose some hair, but it is virtually never to the same degree men do. Wouldn't postural issues affect both sexes equally? Or are you suggesting that maybe because women have more progesterone than men, they are naturally less tense than men, thereby reducing chronic postural and muscle stress?

rr1

How do you reconcile your two categories and the fact that women rarely go bald the same way men do? I understand women can and do lose some hair, but it is virtually never to the same degree men do. Wouldn't postural issues affect both sexes equally? Or are you suggesting that maybe because women have more progesterone than men, they are naturally less tense than men, thereby reducing chronic postural and muscle stress?
Well I've never met a girl in my life who was less flexible than me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals