Experimenting on scalp to regrow the forest. Join the fun!

AndrewGesell

I’m 33, don’t smoke and take no illegal drugs. Anyways… Suffered male pattern baldness since 19 and have got to:
View attachment 27347

- Been using Nizoral shampoo last two weeks. Seems to have cleared dandruff. Will continue using
- Have my own Microneedling system : Dr Pen and will be using it once a week.
- Have my own Platinum LED 550 - 860 nm red light panel (***t works, btw. Restores my breathing in covid suffocation… so reverses respiratory distress but not hair thinning). Not Effective for hair regrowth as I have seen over a decade of use.

Using Tyromix, methylene blue, Vitamin D, Pyrucet, niacinimide, magnoil among other things. Eat fairly Peaty. Workout a few times a week and go dancing every night 2-4 hours. Stress doesn’t seem to be a huge problem as my health markers are improving on all fronts.

Since I’m so far gone it’s a good time to experiment. I want to see what substances will bring me back so I’ll be applying different solutions to my scalp.

Ready to use topically: Methylene blue, aspirin, baking soda, Progesterone (I have progest E).
If you have a good argument for something else/additional ready to hear it… I want to find something that works so we have a solution that’s not going to hurt our health like Finasteride.

My idea is to shampoo with Nizoral on day 2. The next night will do microneedling and apply solutions just once a week.

Thoughts?

psans

check out danny Roddy's blog , and his book hair like a fox.

check out jd moyers results at his blog on scalp massage

personally i would recommend alternating slathering your head in magnesium oil/ magnesium chloride, one night,and thej virgin organic coconut oil the next, don a swim cap after.

i also think things like witch hazel, and aloe vera gel help bit i think you will be very happy with coconot oil and magnesium, you could maybe even mix the two.

good luck.

Ben.

Perhaps you want to try Procyanidin B-2 supplemental to this?

OP
A

AndrewGesell

check out danny Roddy's blog , and his book hair like a fox.

check out jd moyers results at his blog on scalp massage

personally i would recommend alternating slathering your head in magnesium oil/ magnesium chloride, one night,and thej virgin organic coconut oil the next, don a swim cap after.

i also think things like witch hazel, and aloe vera gel help bit i think you will be very happy with coconot oil and magnesium, you could maybe even mix the two.

good luck.
Thanks for the response! Would an alcohol solution like magnoil Work?

psans

i dont think you want any alcohol

in my experience magnesium oil is 1/2 mag chloride flakes,1/2 water

OccamzRazer

I’m 33, don’t smoke and take no illegal drugs. Anyways… Suffered male pattern baldness since 19 and have got to:
View attachment 27347

- Been using Nizoral shampoo last two weeks. Seems to have cleared dandruff. Will continue using
- Have my own Microneedling system : Dr Pen and will be using it once a week.
- Have my own Platinum LED 550 - 860 nm red light panel (***t works, btw. Restores my breathing in covid suffocation… so reverses respiratory distress but not hair thinning). Not Effective for hair regrowth as I have seen over a decade of use.

Using Tyromix, methylene blue, Vitamin D, Pyrucet, niacinimide, magnoil among other things. Eat fairly Peaty. Workout a few times a week and go dancing every night 2-4 hours. Stress doesn’t seem to be a huge problem as my health markers are improving on all fronts.

Since I’m so far gone it’s a good time to experiment. I want to see what substances will bring me back so I’ll be applying different solutions to my scalp.

Ready to use topically: Methylene blue, aspirin, baking soda, Progesterone (I have progest E).
If you have a good argument for something else/additional ready to hear it… I want to find something that works so we have a solution that’s not going to hurt our health like Finasteride.

My idea is to shampoo with Nizoral on day 2. The next night will do microneedling and apply solutions just once a week.

Thoughts?
Hey Andrew!

Have you tried semen retention and sexual transmutation?

By the way, not sure if it's just me but I can't view your attachment...

psans

if you could get the magnesium chloride to dissolve in coconut oil ,that would be the cats pajamas. ive also heard good things sbout DMSO and magnesium oil mixed but have not tried myself

psans

no i was referring to using alcohol on the scalp and it being incredibly drying due to how hydrophilic it is/aks its affinity for water.

the biggest causes of hair loss are the fibroids /calcifying of the scalp ( this along with iron accumulation are the major pathologies of aging)

and the lowering if metabolism especially the accumulation of Anti metabolic PUFAs

best treatment for the calcifying is topical magnesium chloride and probably high dose vitamin k2

best treatment for the second is topical coconut oil and LLLT( diy its cheap like 35$ at home depot)

concentrate on the scalp and the thyroid.

also never forget many women like if not prefer bald men.

think jason Statham spends many nights alone!

almost no men like hair loss in women ,and we project this onto them.

PaRa

View: https://youtu.be/mVq9XD0Ydzo

why you never want to take propecia or minoxidil for hair loss

watch all of danny roddys hair loss stuff on youtube

things to explore to regrow hair :

fix protein deficiency
fix both zinc and iron deficiencies
fix Bs and ADEK deficiencies
easy to digest foods

lower prolactin
lower serotonin
lower cortisol
lower PTH (wether good vitamin D status, good magnesium or good calcium intake)

control thyroid status and hormonal panel

some omega 3 seems to help some people (fatty fish if you crave it, chia seeds are a good source of ALA, ALA doesn’t oxidize as easily as high DHA EPA intake, supp vitamin E with it)

improve blood flow (lower fat diet and higher carbs, tadalafil, some cardio and workout)

oral castor oil

oral minoxidil seems to get good results but it makes grow all the hair and body hair and beard, risks seems low but it stay a newish use for oral minox)

i wouldn’t touch finasteride, and even more if you’re low T

psans

most people get more than enough iron, basically all carbs in america have crappy iron filings added to them,and iron is not more is better.

how does high carb ,low fat improve blood flow?
low pufas,? sure
but almost no food improves circulation better than high saturated fat ,coconut oil.

omega 3 research is too short of duration,it helps short term,bit long term is net negative.

ALA barely converts at all

topical castor oil maybe
oral castor oil im skeptical of.

minoxidil i would avoid like the plague.

OP
A

AndrewGesell

no i was referring to using alcohol on the scalp and it being incredibly drying due to how hydrophilic it is/aks its affinity for water.

the biggest causes of hair loss are the fibroids /calcifying of the scalp ( this along with iron accumulation are the major pathologies of aging)

and the lowering if metabolism especially the accumulation of Anti metabolic PUFAs

best treatment for the calcifying is topical magnesium chloride and probably high dose vitamin k2

best treatment for the second is topical coconut oil and LLLT( diy its cheap like 35$ at home depot)

concentrate on the scalp and the thyroid.

also never forget many women like if not prefer bald men.

think jason Statham spends many nights alone!

almost no men like hair loss in women ,and we project this onto them.
Hey, Friend! Thank you for the answer. I have LED Panel 550-860 nm and Bathe in that daily. It ain’t done ***t as I can tell. Maybe after reversing calcification or w/e it will start to help. What is a high dosage vitamin K? I’m around 160 lbs.

I can start with Topical Coconut oil tonight organic virgin cold pressed unrefined. I think it would be more novel to start regrowing my hair

Liam311

Is the top of your scalp (galea aponeurotica) mobile? as in tight or loose?

Liam311

Tight or loose is a bit subjective, how can I know it?
Use your fingers and see if you can move it easily? also, if you can engage the muscles at the back of the head it should move the galea back and forth - but takes some practice.

Vins7

Use your fingers and see if you can move it easily? also, if you can engage the muscles at the back of the head it should move the galea back and forth - but takes some practice.
I can move it easily but I can't pinch that part, it costs to bend.