Scalp Progesterone For Hair Loss Experiment

Hairlosssucks

I honestly believe reversing hairloss without some sort of thyroid supplement and hormone aka prog is near impossible.

Progesterone

Keep in mind that it could've been the progesterone that caused you to shed less. Maybe, maybe not.

I've been taking astaxanthin for a few days now and I love it so far. My skin has a different shade to it. Apparently, increased hair growth is a side effect for some people.

Oh yeah, everything is possible, and I'm certainly not making any conclusions yet.

I'm pondering the idea of EOD dosing, once a day, perhaps.

I keep bringing him up, but the guy who had terrific hair results on Prog, was prescribed it over Fin, by his father who is a Doctor. 100mg EOD taken before bed.

Glad you're liking astaxathin. Yeah the results on skin color are amazing.

Progesterone

I honestly believe reversing hairloss without some sort of thyroid supplement and hormone aka prog is near impossible.

What are you basing this off?

I'm not doubting you, just asking.

You haven't tried thyroid or prog yet, really, though... right?

Hairlosssucks

What are you basing this off?

I'm not doubting you, just asking.

You haven't tried thyroid or prog yet, really, though... right?

Just the fact that I used to eat like ***t and have perfect hair, I have a mate a uni who is a mature student in his 30s and eats like ***t has perfect Norwood 1. Something must have happened to our hormones or metabolism and I don’t think diet alone can fix that. Also I think calcification of the scalp is key.

Progesterone

Just the fact that I used to eat like ***t and have perfect hair, I have a mate a uni who is a mature student in his 30s and eats like ***t has perfect Norwood 1. Something must have happened to our hormones or metabolism and I don’t think diet alone can fix that. Also I think calcification of the scalp is key.

What about D3, K2, Vit A, etc?

If/when I go back on prog, I think I will do what I was doing before... put it in a veggie capsule and swallow. Taken only once a day, and perhaps EOD.

Hairlosssucks

What about D3, K2, Vit A, etc?

If/when I go back on prog, I think I will do what I was doing before... put it in a veggie capsule and swallow.

I think those 3 are very important for hair as well as magnesium and zinc but finding the right balance is hard. Vitamin d3 receptors are important and vitamin k2 to distribute the calcification correctly.

xetawaves

Crazy stuff how some men have super thick full hair (thicker than most women's hair) with perfect hairlines and others can't even revive a single follicle or even halt their loss. There's clearly an important key the human race is missing when it comes to hair loss research. I think once it's discovered hair loss won't be an issue anymore.

Hairlosssucks

Crazy stuff how some men have super thick full hair (thicker than most women's hair) with perfect hairlines and others can't even revive a single follicle or even halt their loss. There's clearly an important key the human race is missing when it comes to hair loss research. I think once it's discovered hair loss won't be an issue anymore.

“Sheds tear” that used to be me hair so thick I couldn’t do anything with it then uni happened.

xetawaves

“Sheds tear” that used to be me hair so thick I couldn’t do anything with it then uni happened.

Same. The lady who has always cut my hair used to complain about how thick it was. It was crazy thick, so thick I didn't really now how to style it lol then I hit 21 and it started to thin and recede :'(

Hairlosssucks

Same. The lady who has always cut my hair used to complain about how thick it was. It was crazy thick, so thick I didn't really now how to style it lol then I hit 21 and it started to thin and recede :'(

We are all in this together don’t get me wrong, I do think genetics might play a factor but it’s not the be all and end all. Epigenetics are a thing and I think something is getting expressed earlier than it should. I’m going the exact same way as my dad except his only started at 60 and kinda stopped. Which means I won’t go bald but my hair looks weird on a 21 year old.

xetawaves

I find it interesting that female trans women regrow all of their hair. There needs to be more research done in that area of hair loss. The answer is there.

xetawaves

How old are you guys? I'm 30

I'll be 27 in October.

We are all in this together don’t get me wrong, I do think genetics might play a factor but it’s not the be all and end all. Epigenetics are a thing and I think something is getting expressed earlier than it should. I’m going the exact same way as my dad except his only started at 60 and kinda stopped. Which means I won’t go bald but my hair looks weird on a 21 year old.

My grandma told me that I have the hairline that runs in the family but vertex balding isn't really a thing in our family. My crown is still pretty thick so she's spot on. Genetics definitely play some kind of a role. She also told me that she doesn't think I'll go completely bald despite the fact that my thinning has diffused. Most people online say that if you have diffuse loss then you'll eventually end up a norwood 7, but then I've read some reports of people that have diffuse thinning and have maintained it for years. At this point, I guess it's a waiting game.

Do you have diffuse thinning as well?

Hairlosssucks

I'll be 27 in October.

My grandma told me that I have the hairline that runs in the family but vertex balding isn't really a thing in our family. My crown is still pretty thick so she's spot on. Genetics definitely play some kind of a role. She also told me that she doesn't think I'll go completely bald despite the fact that my thinning has diffused. Most people online say that if you have diffuse loss then you'll eventually end up a norwood 7, but then I've read some reports of people that have diffuse thinning and have maintained it for years. At this point, I guess it's a waiting game.

Do you have diffuse thinning as well?

Yeh my dad has a nw 1.5 and then 2.5 on the other side with diffuse thinning and I’m going the same way it seems.

Progesterone

Mine started around 24'ish.

After running megadose of 10g of vitamin B5 for 2 months... this has happened to many others as well.

xetawaves

Just showered and I seem to be shedding pretty bad today. A lot of them are super thin, light hairs though so idk. I'm honestly not sure if progesterone is affecting my hair at all at this point, good or bad.

If there's anything I've learned from my experiments it's that when I reduce sebum, I reduce hair shed. I'm going to continue my regimen until the end of the year and if I lose anymore ground then I'll be buzzing my head so I can use brotzu lotion. I'm so tired of constantly worrying about my hair and checking how much I'm shedding. It's exhausting, especially when you feel like you're getting nowhere. I hope a cure is found within the next 10 years, so today's children don't have to go through this horrible experience.

Progesterone

Just showered and I seem to be shedding pretty bad today. A lot of them are super thin, light hairs though so idk. I'm honestly not sure if progesterone is affecting my hair at all at this point, good or bad.

If there's anything I've learned from my experiments it's that when I reduce sebum, I reduce hair shed. I'm going to continue my regimen until the end of the year and if I lose anymore ground then I'll be buzzing my head so I can use brotzu lotion. I'm so tired of constantly worrying about my hair and checking how much I'm shedding. It's exhausting, especially when you feel like you're getting nowhere. I hope a cure is found within the next 10 years, so today's children don't have to go through this horrible experience.

It's weird man..

I've used Prog for over a year now, and I'm still not sure if it works or not. OR if it may be making things worse.

I think for me, cutting out stimulants is big. PERHAPS I will visit NDT (thyroid).

Ideally I need to go to a doctor and get my thyroid levels checked, ferritin, test, etc.

WHEN IS BROTZU LOTION COMING OUT?

Seti is coming out soon'ish as well (PDG2 angle).

There's stuff coming out that isn't related to anti-androgens.

Now... I'm also wondering.... with prog...

Since it metabolizes different in the liver, and that guy has big success with Oral Prog (powder).

We should try to get that as well. We can goto the doc and request it...

Use it EOD like he does.

ALSO, they say only 10% or so gets absorbed when using those 100mg pills... which means, theoretically, he should be getting only 10mg of prog?!? So perhaps we need to look at dosing 10mg or so.

I know in some posts online.. usually when guys say they are getting regrowth, I remember seeing 10mg used and whatnot (if using cream) so not huge dosages.

Perhaps we're using too much.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals