Notes On Travis Protocols

Optimus

Does anyone have a summary of his philosophies/ eating habits? I am trying to make notes myself, but his posts are lengthy and often the recommendations buried in them.

Reading through some posts, I think he recommends raw fruits/vegetables (kale), coffee, coconuts, dates, pineapples, cinnamon and says to avoid milk, grains etc.

@Amazoniac anything more?

Herbie

From memory, He said lamb and beef where good foods and to avoid anything allergenic. He sometimes ate eggs but would feel the serotonin increase.

He said he liked bananas with coffee also figs.

He bought produce from the Armish and got what was available.

He thought goats milk was safe and he also liked to smoke dunhills.

He was totally apposed to omega 6 and opioid peptides found in bovine dairy and grains.

He was into the fernstrome ratio of keeping the tryptophan and therefore serotonin down.

He said that oleic acid made him have brain fog. He holds olive oil responsible for domestic violence in Italy.

Last edited:

ShotTrue

From memory, He said lamb and beef where good foods and to avoid anything allergenic. He sometimes ate eggs but would feel the serotonin increase.

He said he liked bananas with coffee also figs.

He bought produce from the Armish and got what was available.

He thought goats milk was safe and he also liked to smoke dunhills.

He was totally apposed to omega 6 and opioid peptides found in bovine dairy and grains.

He was into the fernstrome ratio of keeping the tryptophan and therefore serotonin down.

He said that oleic acid made him have brain fog. He holds olive oil responsible for domestic violence in Italy.
I doubt the olive oil part. I use it on my scalp, perhaps it doesnt penetrate like coconut oil but I feel fine. Also brain fog doesn't cause violence

Herbie

I doubt the olive oil part. I use it on my scalp, perhaps it doesnt penetrate like coconut oil but I feel fine. Also brain fog doesn't cause violence

If you read the Travis thread you would understand that its a joke about the Italians. I wrote this down for the OP, there is not point telling me you disagree as its not my own opinion but that of Travis. Everything I wrote can be found in the Travis thread on here.

YourUniverse

He ate dates and pineapples, raw kale salads & coconuts, drank coffee, and smoked organic tobacco.

He liked coffee and pineapples for their anti-opiate effects.

He liked organic tobacco because it made his metabolism & brain work faster. He was unconcerned with carcinogenesis, as gamma-tocopherol can help mitigate some of the harmful effects of smoking.

I may be missing something.

P.S. I miss you come back!!!!

Kartoffel

Has anyone here tried to eat the amount of raw kale or other greens he claimed to eat on an average day, and lived long enough to report their experiences?

Everything he said seems to make sense, except for the raw kale lol. sounds painful. why not just cook it and eat. Drink broth too if u want.

Gone Peating

dude seemed hysterical in any post that wasn't copy and pasting studies

any time someone brought up something that could potentially go against any of his claims he would become very hostile

based on this, i don't want to implement his daily diet, that doesn't necessarily mean that any of those are bad foods though i will say i weirdly can't digest coconut which is unfortunate because i love trader joes macaroons, and i also don't see why anyone would consume a pound of raw greens per day knowing its potential anti thyroid properties

Kartoffel

Drink broth too if u want.

Did you ever try drinking kale broth? I did, and let me tell you, it's nothing you try more than once. Cooked kale is actually delicious, if you do it the German Grünkohl way

Did you ever try drinking kale broth? I did, and let me tell you, it's nothing you try more than once. Cooked kale is actually delicious, if you do it the German Grünkohl way

I hear ya. I just meant ur better off consuming cooked vs raw. and cooked taste better too and u can eat more.

ShotTrue

If you read the Travis thread you would understand that its a joke about the Italians. I wrote this down for the OP, there is not point telling me you disagree as its not my own opinion but that of Travis. Everything I wrote can be found in the Travis thread on here.
It’s not about you I’m just pointing out I didn’t think olive oil did that

Amazoniac

What I have to add is related to Kartoffel's comment. You can't apply anything that you read from our (actual) gurus without first converting to human dose. Since there are still no consensus and standardized values (confirm on your table of choice), we can name it temporarily HSF, standing for 'Human Safety Factor'.

So whenever you come across figures from tca consuming a given amount of toxins; Trabis taking a certain amount of iodine; Zeus, thiamine or methylene blue; and many other examples that don't necessarily involve personal use; it's just a matter of applying the factor, and implementing the corrected measure should be alright or at least not lead to immediate hospitalization.

I propose here the HSF to be 0.01.

Human equivalent dose after adjustment:
1 pound of raw kale: 4.5 g, which is then consumed as condiment.
1.25 g of iodine: 12.5 mg.
45 mg of mk-4: 450 mcg.
3 g of niacin: 30 mg.
30,000 mcg (100,000 IU) of poison A: 300 mcg (1000 IU).
15 mg of methylene blue: 150 mcg.

He holds olive oil responsible for domestic violence in Italy.
:lol:

Last edited:

Kartoffel

What I have to add is related to Kartoffel's comment. You can't apply anything that you read from our (actual) gurus without first converting to human dose. Since there are still no consensus and standardized values (confirm on your table of choice), we can name it temporarily HSF, standing for 'Human Safety Factor'.

So whenever you come across figures from tca consuming a given amount of toxins; Trabis taking a certain amount of iodine; Zeus, thiamine or methylene blue; and many other examples that don't necessarily involve personal use; it's just a matter of applying the factor, and implementing the corrected measure should be alright or at least not lead to immediate hospitalization.

I propose here the HSF to be 0.01.

1.25 g of iodine: 12.5 mg.
45 mg of mk-4: 450 mcg.
3 g of niacin: 30 mg.
30,000 mcg (100,000 IU) of poison A: 300 mcg (1000 IU).
15 mg of methylene blue: 150 mcg.

:lol:

Guru, people are gonna starve to death, if they misunderstand you, and apply the HSF to everything. 2000 calories: 20 calories.

Kartoffel

No, it only applies to what seems suspicious, and mostly to adventurous supplementation. It's just a starting place.

Just teasing. Since this thread is about him, and you are his favorite apprentice and designated heir - when can we expect his return?

OP
O

Optimus

Pl say you are kidding.

Amazoniac said:
from sig:
Trabis is setting up his website and Patreod page. Expect these to be featured here as soon as they're ready with content.
Pl say this is true.

Amazoniac

Just teasing. Since this thread is about him, and you are his favorite apprentice and designated heir - when can we expect his return?
<inspecting imaginary watch> Unfortunately we'll have to wait until the end of august and possibly a bit more. He tried to install a pirate chemistry software in his computer and things didn't go well. This is all I'm allowed to post for now.
- The Travis Corner

Kartoffel

He tried to install a pirate chemistry software in his computer and things didn't go well.

830678d89f347449e1e3b46df67f0ff5_not-sure-if-meme-fry-not-sure-if_500-375.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals