1. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Ray Peat Diet, Food Choices, And General Guidelines

Discussion in 'Diet, Recipes' started by charlie, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Amazoniac

Amazoniac Member

Isn't it cool to add those links? It's like a box of surprises for those that are clicking..

2. Daniel11

Daniel11 Member

Thats interesting about @Agent207 i would like to see that...

EMF is definitely an issue but it is not properly understood by most people. I can understand the sensitivities that people report about being effected by electro-magnetic fields but there is a lot of confusion around this subject and i think its important to know what the real problem is.

In the years my health had really declined i was so sensitive to everything; food, environment, EMF. If i walked in to a commercial building like a mall, i felt like i was literally going to pass out. I researched for many years looking to understand the cause of my sensitivity to EMF, i did not seem so bothered near cell towers but in big buildings like shopping plazas i felt awful and wondered if this may be also effecting me at home on some level.

The real problem with EMF is not the wiring in the house its by whats called dirty electricity or dirty power, it has to do with the transient frequencies, harmonics, and other noise on electrical wiring. It can be generated inside buildings by electronic equipment and it can enter the home through wiring from nearby sources including wireless telecommunication antennas connected to the power grid. When the capacity of the primary neutral on distribution lines is exceeded, current runs along the ground and enters homes via grounded water and gas pipes.

“An estimate of the prevalence of self-reported hypersensitivity to electric or magnetic fields is between 1 and 2 percent in the general Swedish population (Hillert et al. 2002). Symptoms include headaches, flu-like symptoms, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, poor quality sleep, tightness in the chest, eye discomfort, skin disorders, dizziness, nausea, and difficulty concentrating (Levallois, 2002).”

http://docs.stetzerelectric.com/Havas-Stetzer-London-2004.pdf

Here is a page with several more excellent research studies.

http://www.stetzerelectric.com/category/research/

Stetzerizer Filters are the only product i know that really works to mitigate the problems of dirty electricity in the home.

“The Stetzerizer Filter is designed to filter harmonics and other high frequency current (trash) from the electrical environment, thereby reducing the potential for leakage into the human environment and creating additional trash in non-liner loads (televisions, computers, variable frequency drives, energy-efficient lighting, etc.).” STETZERiZER® Store

*But there is still the issue with us spending large parts of our life under fluorescent lights having overly blue wavelengths and leaking mercury fumes, my hope is that parents and teachers who can have influence in there school district will rally to have their schools change the florescent bulbs for LED lights, they make retro fits so the whole fixture does not need to be replaced, and LED replacements can be made with more biologically favorable wavelengths of light.

https://epidemicanswers.org/light-sensitivity-and-autism-adhd-spd-developmental-delays/

Plus its economical, school districts will save money, LED replacements run on lower wattage and last hundred of times longer..:emoji_trophy:

3. VAHEVAHE

VAHEVAHE New Member

Hello,

I am new to the forum. I am 45 male and I am obese. I have a fatty liver and I am borderline diabetic. I am interested in the Ray Peat style diet. Would this type of diet harm me in my current condition?

Thanks!

4. Daniel11

Daniel11 Member

I think thats too general a question for anyone to answer, it would be good to take some time and follow different threads see what other folks are doing and jump in some of the discussions.

Welcome to the forum!

5. tara

tara Member

Hi VAHAVAHE,
    I agree with Daniel above.
    People here have found various ways to use Peat's ideas, some with good success, some with less, and with quite diverse versions of diets.
    I would recommend reading some of Peat's article's and interviews (Ray Peat Resources & Quotes | Ray Peat Forum), and considering which things you want to try. There doesn't seem to be a single one size fits all diet that works for everyone - there is learning and trying things and paying attention to how your body responds. Not everyone here interprets Peat the same way or eats the same way.
    Welcome and good luck.

6. Cari Poindexter

Cari Poindexter Member

New here. Is Tom Brimeyers diet based on the Peat recommendations? How do they differ?

7. AJA

AJA Member

I need to cut way back on chicken. Thank you for compiling the information.