How does my new eating plan look?

OP
M

m1sty

ttramone said:
Hey m1sty - glad you found the Nudie! It's great stuff. I tried to do OJ myself, but I couldn't find ripe oranges at a good price, so I stick with the bottled stuff now.

As for kangaroo meat, I think it's actually pretty good (has high amounts of CLA, is free-range because kangaroos are not farmed), but you have to look at it as you would beef and lamb - it's muscle meat. It's very lean. I have no idea what the amino acid profile is. I think it's quite high in iron. So I would consider it a good meat but just maybe have milk/milk and coffee with it at a meal.

I think crocodile meat would be the same. Really lean. Tastes like chicken, but without the PUFA lol. Have you tried it?

I guess it is quite high in iron and athe small amount of fat in it is PUFAs. But it's a good protein source and high in zinc also. I guess mixing it up occasionally for the lamb and beef with milk and/or coffee like you said shouldn't make it a big deal. It's such a cheap meat and i like the taste of it compared to other meats. Doesnt taste too great for lunch the next day though.

Haha yeh tried croc meat a few times, can get quite a lot of it up here. They sell like croc burgers and stuff. I thought it tasted ok, but one day i started thinking what I was eating and got turned off it for some reason. Ever since then have not touched it :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals