Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride For Lab/R&D

chispas

I think it was said that lisuride had good bone building effects, but I'm not sure if that was another supplement. If this is true, what studies are there that show this and by what mechanism does the bone building occur?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is this product safe for people who have prolactin in good range (lower than 5 - like 4,8) and are considering taking it for other more psychological effects? Could lisuride lower prolactin to levels that are "too low"?

This is experimental chemical, not for human use. But yes, there are human studies showing that high doses of drugs like lisuride can lower prolactin to subnormal levels. That is why most people using such drugs should start with a lower dose (say 50mcg) and only increase if there is no effect on prolactin. The 200mcg dose is pharmacological dose for people with hyperprolactinemia, not normal prolactin levels.

Saracatt

Hi Haidut,

I am a little confused. Does Lisuride increase or decrease serotonin levels, or does it do neither, and simply block it's affect?

There are studies posted at the beginning of this thread talking about Lisuride being effective to prevent migraines. Which would be better for this purpose, Lisuride or Cyproheptadine when a serotonin receptor agonist such as Sumatripan stops them in an acute situation?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi Haidut,

I am a little confused. Does Lisuride increase or decrease serotonin levels, or does it do neither, and simply block it's affect?

There are studies posted at the beginning of this thread talking about Lisuride being effective to prevent migraines. Which would be better for this purpose, Lisuride or Cyproheptadine when a serotonin receptor agonist such as Sumatripan stops them in an acute situation?

Dopamine agonists decrease serotonin levels by inhibiting TPH. However, ergot derivatives like lisuride do have some serotonergic effects in higher doses and can exacerbate a serotonin crisis. I don't think they can cause it on their own though. So, in lower doses (under 400mcg daily for lisuride) dopamine agonists from the ergot class should be mostly dopaminergic and thus anti-serotonin. Cyproheptadine would probably be better for an acute migraine attack and if you look at the Wikipedia page on cypro it talks about that.

Saracatt

Dopamine agonists decrease serotonin levels by inhibiting TPH. However, ergot derivatives like lisuride do have some serotonergic effects in higher doses and can exacerbate a serotonin crisis. I don't think they can cause it on their own though. So, in lower doses (under 400mcg daily for lisuride) dopamine agonists from the ergot class should be mostly dopaminergic and thus anti-serotonin. Cyproheptadine would probably be better for an acute migraine attack and if you look at the Wikipedia page on cypro it talks about that.

Thank you. That makes sense. I was actually wondering which would be more effective for prevention and overall reduction in serotonin. The Sumatriptan works well for attacks when taken early enough.

T

tca300

@haidut Ive been looking online for a while now and cant find out how long it takes for lisuride to lower prolactin. Have you read any studies that mentioned how long it took to lower prolactin? A day? A few weeks? Thank you!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Ive been looking online for a while now and cant find out how long it takes for lisuride to lower prolactin. Have you read any studies that mentioned how long it took to lower prolactin? A day? A few weeks? Thank you!

A noticeable drop was seen even in the first day but the maximum lowering took about a week to achieve.

tyler

Hey @haidut , I have seen you mention studies that showed drugs such as lisuride and bromocriptine reversing central hypogonadism. I tried to sift through the studies in your original post but didn't come across any. Could you perhaps point me to them if you have a moment! Thanks a lot!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey @haidut , I have seen you mention studies that showed drugs such as lisuride and bromocriptine reversing central hypogonadism. I tried to sift through the studies in your original post but didn't come across any. Could you perhaps point me to them if you have a moment! Thanks a lot!

I responded to your PM. Don't have the studies ready but if you search PubMed for "hyperprolactinemia hypogonadism" you will get the studies you need.

Fractality

Has anyone researched the behavioral effects of this compound compared to LSD on rats? I have experimented with LSD on rats and they exhibited dopaminergic behavior in conjunction with what seemed to be serotonin-mediated effects. I would like to isolate and research the dopaminergic side of these ergoline compounds and am wondering if this compound is one place to start? From my reading it seems like it is.

I wanted to bump this inquiry of mine. I have a rat that has in the past experimented with LSD. I am looking to isolate the dopaminergic qualities of LSD without the overwhelming hallucinogenic/serotonergic quality.

Would Lisuride or Metergoline be better suited for this purpose?

Thanks for the insights.

Mephisto

I have been taking lisuride for about 3 months now, didn't expect much from it since the only effect ritanserin had on me resulted in fainting. 2 drops a week is all i seem to need. I have terrible anxiety, the kind that prevents me from talking to people or even posting online. I get really embarrassed, end up stuttering, turning red, or even throwing up, and I struggle whenever I have to be around people and avoid it as much as possible. My lab partner mentioned how he has never even heard me speak before and was surprised to see how talkative i am. Almost all of my anxiety is gone, I became more social, rarely embarrassed, a lot more confident, and the confidence made me go from thinking i am too stupid to do my lab work to being so confident so I enjoy it and do well. I always over think and end up saying nothing, now I have very little inhibition, which is sometimes bad given the setting, I may need a bit more inhibition in some settings, but I'll take this over being anxious. I've tried so many different things and it is the first thing that has worked for me. Thanks Haidut for a great product! I was pretty dysfunctional before and it's great to be able to function like a normal person. For a while it also improved my mood and made me a lot more positive and happy, less prone to conflict, seeing everyone in a better light etc, experiencing emotions more strongly (usually pretty emotionless) appreciating nature and everything around me more but the effects faded over time, perhaps they come back at a larger dose, but too much interferes with my sleep.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I wanted to bump this inquiry of mine. I have a rat that has in the past experimented with LSD. I am looking to isolate the dopaminergic qualities of LSD without the overwhelming hallucinogenic/serotonergic quality.

Would Lisuride or Metergoline be better suited for this purpose?

Thanks for the insights.

I think lisuride, cabergoline and bromocriptine would be pretty close to LSD effects but without the hallucinogenic ones. These are all mixed dopamine/serotonin agonists with predominant dopaminergic effects like LSD. Metergoline is a proper anti-serotonin and is probably not a good mimic of LSD even though it is technically also an LSD derivative.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have been taking lisuride for about 3 months now, didn't expect much from it since the only effect ritanserin had on me resulted in fainting. 2 drops a week is all i seem to need. I have terrible anxiety, the kind that prevents me from talking to people or even posting online. I get really embarrassed, end up stuttering, turning red, or even throwing up, and I struggle whenever I have to be around people and avoid it as much as possible. My lab partner mentioned how he has never even heard me speak before and was surprised to see how talkative i am. Almost all of my anxiety is gone, I became more social, rarely embarrassed, a lot more confident, and the confidence made me go from thinking i am too stupid to do my lab work to being so confident so I enjoy it and do well. I always over think and end up saying nothing, now I have very little inhibition, which is sometimes bad given the setting, I may need a bit more inhibition in some settings, but I'll take this over being anxious. I've tried so many different things and it is the first thing that has worked for me. Thanks Haidut for a great product! I was pretty dysfunctional before and it's great to be able to function like a normal person. For a while it also improved my mood and made me a lot more positive and happy, less prone to conflict, seeing everyone in a better light etc, experiencing emotions more strongly (usually pretty emotionless) appreciating nature and everything around me more but the effects faded over time, perhaps they come back at a larger dose, but too much interferes with my sleep.

Wow, this is incredible! Thanks so much for sharing!

Last edited:

Mephisto

Wow, this is incredible! Thanks so much for sharing!
Lisuride, like bromocriptine and other dopaminergic LSD derivatives should only be used in the morning or at the latest around noon, as it can affect the circadian rhythm. How much of a daily dose was the experiment with?

I don't necessarily take it everyday, i take about 2-4 drops a week, depending on how I am feeling that day/what I have to do. Usually 2 drops at the start of the week in the mornings is all I take. It definitely has long term effects for me. I think it was about 4-6 drops in one day that interfered with sleep, lots of excited thoughts about everything that wouldn't stop, but I didn't feel tired despite getting little sleep. I'm going to continue taking it next semester too, and hopefully the effects last, I'll report back on my experience then too. I had previously dropped out from university in part because I couldn't handle being around people, so this is really a life changing product for me, really thankful for all the research and work you put into making your products!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I don't necessarily take it everyday, i take about 2-4 drops a week, depending on how I am feeling that day/what I have to do. Usually 2 drops at the start of the week in the mornings is all I take. It definitely has long term effects for me. I think it was about 4-6 drops in one day that interfered with sleep, lots of excited thoughts about everything that wouldn't stop, but I didn't feel tired despite getting little sleep. I'm going to continue taking it next semester too, and hopefully the effects last, I'll report back on my experience then too. I had previously dropped out from university in part because I couldn't handle being around people, so this is really a life changing product for me, really thankful for all the research and work you put into making your products!

Excellent! Wish you the best of luck and success at the university.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I had previously dropped out from university in part because I couldn't handle being around people, so this is really a life changing product for me, really thankful for all the research and work you put into making your products!
Amazing.

kiran

Hey, any plans on making a DMSO free version of lisuride available?

PUTFOT

Doesn't this desensitize dopamine receptors?

I see you have 4 different dopamine/serotonin altering compounds. Can you briefly compare them and which one is ideal for increasing dopamine and lowering serotonin with minimal side effects (such as weight gain from cypro)?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals