Cyproheptadine, LSD-based Drugs Can Regenerate Damaged Liver

Broken man

I was previously waking up at 3am with adrenaline, and would have some surges during the day as well. I now sleep pretty well. Maybe it is time to get off, but I'm just afraid of symptoms returning. I also live in a water damaged home, and will be moving out soon so hopefully I can get off then, I'm sure some of my symptoms are mold related. Itchy ears still.
Or use taurine and Vit K2 mk4 for liver protection.

InChristAlone

Have you tried famotidine? It seems to lower serotonin, and does not seem to raise liver enzymes.
Yes I tried it for 4 days, on the 4th I had diarrhea and so I stopped that day and had some kind of rebound acid and adrenaline all day. It really helped me sleep though so I might try that instead but less as I don't like the acid blocking properties.
Or use taurine and Vit K2 mk4 for liver protection.
Yes good idea, I will start the kuinone K2 more often.

Broken man

Yes I tried it for 4 days, on the 4th I had diarrhea and so I stopped that day and had some kind of rebound acid and adrenaline all day. It really helped me sleep though so I might try that instead but less as I don't like the acid blocking properties.

Yes good idea, I will start the kuinone K2 more often.
Famotidine isnt good as cypro and will lower your stomach acid. I had elevated enzymes too, taurine, vit k2, caffeine and high protein helped me.

InChristAlone

Famotidine isnt good as cypro and will lower your stomach acid. I had elevated enzymes too, taurine, vit k2, caffeine and high protein helped me.
Thanks, did you get your levels checked again to be sure?

firebreather

Re: Cyproheptadine, LSD-based drugs can regenerate damaged l

Not sure if this was discussed in this thread but it has been mentioned that reverse would be optimal. Cypro in the morning and lisuride at night.

Can you expound on this @charlie

I've noticed that cypro seems to make my sleep a little worse when take in the evening.

I'd be interested in hearing more.

I've started Lisuride a week ago but haven't noticed anything at all from it

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Cyproheptadine is curing me of my PSSD induced by Ashwagandha.... But not WHILST I dose it, it's when it wears off (3-4 days later, when I feel cured) so I have no idea how/why it does this.

Possibly through increased serotonin and glucocorticoid receptor density/sensitivity, which results in lower baseline synthesis of those chemicals. Ru486 has the same effects in depressive and PTSD states.

NewACC

Wonder if it could also be due to increased dopamine receptors density due to cypro (D3)
Cypro has very weird effect on dopamine and we have evidence of both cypro's antidopamine and prodopamine effect even in same doses, it can potentiate prolactin release reaction to tsh, while potentiate amphetamine, l-dopa and cocaine induced motor hyperactivity

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals