Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride For Lab/R&D

Greg says

Any rat reports yet?

yeah waiting on some feedback. I just bought a couple bottles. I'm
I gave rat one drop yesterday and though it's probably too early to conclude anything it seems this does not go well with coffee. Blood sugar crash city. 24 hours after I gave rat one drop I gave the poor thing coffee again and it's been curled up in its cage for hours with nausea and anxiety.

Lisuride arrived today. Gave rat 2 drops an hour ago. Within 5 minutes of topical application the rat was eating his dinner and suddenly was hit with a wave of nausea and vertigo. It could barely get up to take the plate to the sink. Had to lie down. It is similar to Bromo, but not as heavy. I will continue but at night with a low dose.

:vomit:

Pet Peeve

yeah waiting on some feedback. I just bought a couple bottles. I'm

Lisuride arrived today. Gave rat 2 drops an hour ago. Within 5 minutes of topical application the rat was eating his dinner and suddenly was hit with a wave of nausea and vertigo. It could barely get up to take the plate to the sink. Had to lie down. It is similar to Bromo, but not as heavy. I will continue but at night with a low dose.

:vomit:

Have you tried giving it lots of sugar, maybe some salt?

BobbyDukes

I gave rat one drop yesterday and though it's probably too early to conclude anything it seems this does not go well with coffee. Blood sugar crash city. 24 hours after I gave rat one drop I gave the poor thing coffee again and it's been curled up in its cage for hours with nausea and anxiety.

Awww. Poor little poochie. Give it some cheese. Cheer it up a bit.

Greg says

Have you tried giving it lots of sugar, maybe some salt?

yeah, it was eating a nice meal, really salty and a big juice. Anyhow, an hour or so later a real feeling of anxiolytic was felt. Very pleasant. We'll see how it goes. I'm not even sure what lisuride is supposed to do or how it is supposed to make one feel. I want to use it for it's prolactin lowering effect.

Greg says

Woke up
Sore throat
Slurred speach
My rat's throat has been more sore lately.

Are you saying that you got a sore throat from lisuride or lisuride/ ritanserin combo. I have started 2 days of lisuride and have developed a sore throat.

GAF

My lisuride rat has been crying while watching the Olympics. The little bugger is not sad and seems to be in a good horny mood until the medal ceremonies or interviews. I read on sosuave.net in the dopamine discussion that "Guess what, prolactin is in TEARS. Which means it releases prolactin away from your body. That means you will be hornier."

So, maybe what is happening is that the dopamine surge is causing the rat's prolactin to be pushed out of his body thru tear ducts. Hopefully, this excess prolactin cleansing process will come to an end and the little crybaby can watch TV or listen to violin music without sobbing. So, just a warning out there. If your rat is crying or getting all choked up at the drop of a hat, take that as a good sign that your dopamine is doing its job.

I have no idea if the comment on sosuave.net is scientific or not, so if anyone knows, let us know in case we need to revise the above theory. I will let you know when and if the crying stops.

Pointless

My lisuride rat has been crying while watching the Olympics. The little bugger is not sad and seems to be in a good horny mood until the medal ceremonies or interviews. I read on sosuave.net in the dopamine discussion that "Guess what, prolactin is in TEARS. Which means it releases prolactin away from your body. That means you will be hornier."

So, maybe what is happening is that the dopamine surge is causing the rat's prolactin to be pushed out of his body thru tear ducts. Hopefully, this excess prolactin cleansing process will come to an end and the little crybaby can watch TV or listen to violin music without sobbing. So, just a warning out there. If your rat is crying or getting all choked up at the drop of a hat, take that as a good sign that your dopamine is doing its job.

I have no idea if the comment on sosuave.net is scientific or not, so if anyone knows, let us know in case we need to revise the above theory. I will let you know when and if the crying stops.

I'm not a cryer but I do feel more potential to be moved emotionally on Lisuride. I think that's an effect of dopamine.

FacelessMan

I'm not feeling like this. I am feeling extremely chill, relaxed, and happy though. Maybe its because I am also using ritanserin...

Greg says

dosed 8 drops which caused restless legs and wide awake at 3am. still got sore throat.

thyrulian

Woke up
Sore throat
Slurred speach

Are you saying that you got a sore throat from lisuride or lisuride/ ritanserin combo. I have started 2 days of lisuride and have developed a sore throat.
Upon compiling Lisuride (8 drops/day) with my Ritanserin use, yeah, rat's throat felt a bit sore, rat felt a bit more anhedonic, & weaker... But i recall that the 1A receptor signals ACTH release?

That could explain it (& enhanced coffee sensitivity - unless through veritable metabolic augmentation). 2 drops twice a day works fine for my rat now (along with BCAA's).

Last edited:

thyrulian

I'm not a cryer but I do feel more potential to be moved emotionally on Lisuride. I think that's an effect of dopamine.
Yeah, I think an explanation for serotonin's ironic, contextual/unreliable activation of dopamine would be to relieve frustration (so we don't utterly shrivel without shred of fight or hope).

thyrulian

Not sure about it necessarily "expelling" prolactin or whatnot, but I think "guttural" is a top contender for describing dopamine.

Lol with the throats again.

encerent

Initial report. On 4 drops a day (in the morning and early afternoon) for about 6 days now. I like this. It doesn't seem to have any negative effects for me. The positive effects are subtle: I feel more sensitive and slightly sharper. Taking the edge off the depression so that I feel melancholy (which is not bad in itself and certainly better than depression).

GAF

The great ratsky did not cry during the Olympics last nite. So far, the effects are positive as mentioned by encerent. Brain recall seems improved and the little ratbugger seems more action-oriented and able to accomplish difficult tasks without ruminating about it first. Overall, more engaged and even had some poetic moments yesterday in the course of normal conversation that tickled the poet. And, the dirty rat gave a healthy treat to his rat-ette about noon. He went back to work. She napped.

Pointless

Just the first day of testing, but I thought I'd post something because people have asked for early reports. Subject applied 2 drops (50 mcgs) to the back of the forearm. Over the next 15 minutes, a feeling of relaxation and well-being was felt. Decrease in muscle tension. Over the next hour or so, the following side effects were felt:
abdominal pains - notes below
slight nausea - did not decrease appetite or cause discomfort
rumbling stomach - did not result in a bowel movement or diarrhea
and slight dizziness - not enough to fall over but just barely enough to notice if you're looking for it

Abdominal pains are a symptom of the subject's inflammatory bowel disease. He controls this with Cyproheptadine 1 mg twice per day. This symptom returns when missing a dose (hasn't missed one in months so don't know if this is still the case), but also when using any dopaminergic substance: caffeine, methylene blue, citicholine, even in tiny doses. Subject was hoping that a serotonin-blocking dopaminergic would not have this effect, but I guess not.

Sexual effects: great increase in delay to climax, and this is welcome because subject has suffered from premature ejaculation for as long as he can remember. Tried 2 drops of Ritanserin to decrease abdominal pain, and it seems to decrease it slightly. Increasing dose of Cyproheptadine might be more effective. Subject will continue with 1 drop/day and try to mitigate side effects with Ritanserin or Cyproheptadine.

Negative side effect seems to be particular to the subject, but anyone that is sensitive to methylene blue or caffeine should be careful of possible net serotonergic effect.

Update on this. Subject has been using 2 drops a day. It's now believed that the abdominal pains were from something else. No serotonergic effects noticed at all

Tried 4 drops today and got a little bit dizzier but still very minor. Another effect was a nootropic effect, echoing what ecstatichamster said.

NathanK

Can't believe that forum still exists. Either way, I'm not sure I'd take much advice from there.

Maybe watching the competition increased testosterone and dopamine, but I'd take the higher sensitivity as estrogen. Estrogen increases prolactin and crying may help to lower the excess PRL, AFAIK

GAF

The Great Ratsky has stopped blubbering and gone MGTOW. He booted the plump ratette taking up space in his cage so I got him 3 new ratettes who seem to be serving his every whim with a smile.

M

marek1989

This is amazing!
@Agent207 I don't understand why 5-HT1a agonism would be bad for men. It activates sexual behaviour and facilitates orgasms.
@haidut What exactly makes Lisuride anti-histamine? Is it something with H receptors?

I really, really like this drug, and especially its strong binding to D2-D5 and the fact that unlike Cabergoline, it is a 5ht2b antagonist, so it's safe. Possible anti-histamine properties would be the only thing that would bother me.

Last edited by a moderator:

CoconutEffect

Hiadut, would Lisuride have an effect on elevated endogenous opoids?
Dilantin was the only drug that gave me remission (no longer works) from my severe bipolar depression.
I wrote to Ray and he said
{moderator removed picture due to showing Ray Peats email}
Only Klonopin works now, and I'm developing a tolerance to its anti-convulsant effects. It's making me narcoleptic, (w/cataplexy), where initially it was energizing and made me slightly hypomanic.
I have PTSD (learned helplessness) in my childhood, followed by a psychiatrist who overdosed me on an SSRI and then, a protracted serotonin syndrome.

No luck with
LDN
MB
high dose thiamine
Ritanserin
I'm resistant to all the other anticonvulsants too, depakote, tegretol etc...

I'm on 2g of pure Lithium Carbonate - hard to tell what it's doign.

I follow most of all Ray's recommendations.

Interestingly Tianeptine works occasionally. I just increased my dose to from 100mg - 200mg (the sulfate form)
I read somewhere than Klonopin may also be a serotonin reuptake enhancer, interestingly.

Haidut, do you do private consultations? I'm in bad shape.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals