Jordan B Peterson; Anyone Else Following This?

Footscray

In Jordan's latest interview with Josh Rubin he has something really interesting to say about hallucinogenic drugs. He said that he had known people who have got over big hurdles in life with one just experience.
Correction; Dave Rubin interview not Josh Rubin he used to interview Ray Peat.

Interesting convo here.
A lot of this stuff is complex and over my head. I do think there is a lot of truths about things said in the latest JP podcast with Joe Rogan.
Though some of it seems to be stories/fantasies/thoughts/myths from various drugs.

These types of people high up in universities most likely can get access to various drugs to use/test etc that many people would not have access to.
I posted some quotes here from various psychologists/neurologist/mythologists/psychiatrists about drug usage, studies, and interesting isolation periods that seem suspect of drug addiction/usage whatever.

Sigmund Freud - Wikipedia
"As a medical researcher, Freud was an early user and proponent of cocaine as a stimulant as well as analgesic. He believed that cocaine was a cure for many mental and physical problems, and in his 1884 paper "On Coca" he extolled its virtues."

Carl Jung - Wikipedia
"In 1913, at the age of thirty-eight, Jung experienced a horrible "confrontation with the unconscious". He saw visions and heard voices. He worried at times that he was "menaced by a psychosis" or was "doing a schizophrenia". He decided that it was valuable experience and, in private, he induced hallucinations or, in his words, "active imaginations". He recorded everything he felt in small journals. Jung began to transcribe his notes into a large red leather-bound book, on which he worked intermittently for sixteen years."

Joseph Campbell - Wikipedia
"With the arrival of the Great Depression a few weeks later, Campbell spent the next five years (1929–34) living in a rented shack on some land in Woodstock, New York. There, he contemplated the next course of his life while engaged in intensive and rigorous independent study."

Jordan B. Peterson - Wikipedia
"From 1993 to 1997 Peterson lived in Arlington, Massachusetts, while teaching and conducting research at Harvard University as an assistant and an associate professor in the psychology department. There he studied aggression arising from drug and alcohol abuse. During his time at Harvard, he entertained and supervised a number of unusual thesis proposals."

Last edited:

Sucrates

Interesting convo here.
A lot of this stuff is complex and over my head. I do think there is a lot of truths about things said in the latest JP podcast with Joe Rogan.
Though some of it seems to be stories/fantasies/thoughts/myths from various drugs.

These types of people high up in universities most likely can get access to various drugs to use/test etc that many people would not have access to.
I posted some quotes here from various psychologists/neurologist/mythologists/psychiatrists about drug usage, studies, and interesting isolation periods that seem suspect of drug addiction/usage whatever.

"As a medical researcher, Freud was an early user and proponent of cocaine as a stimulant as well as analgesic. He believed that cocaine was a cure for many mental and physical problems, and in his 1884 paper "On Coca" he extolled its virtues."

Carl Jung - Wikipedia
"In 1913, at the age of thirty-eight, Jung experienced a horrible "confrontation with the unconscious". He saw visions and heard voices. He worried at times that he was "menaced by a psychosis" or was "doing a schizophrenia". He decided that it was valuable experience and, in private, he induced hallucinations or, in his words, "active imaginations". He recorded everything he felt in small journals. Jung began to transcribe his notes into a large red leather-bound book, on which he worked intermittently for sixteen years."

"With the arrival of the Great Depression a few weeks later, Campbell spent the next five years (1929–34) living in a rented shack on some land in Woodstock, New York. There, he contemplated the next course of his life while engaged in intensive and rigorous independent study."

"From 1993 to 1997 Peterson lived in Arlington, Massachusetts, while teaching and conducting research at Harvard University as an assistant and an associate professor in the psychology department. There he studied aggression arising from drug and alcohol abuse. During his time at Harvard, he entertained and supervised a number of unusual thesis proposals."

There's been a theme in "Cultural Anthropology" and Marxism to induce primitive and irrational behavior in target populations as way of destroying those populations culture, so they're easier to control or destroy. Promoting mind damaging drugs and an "Archaic Revival" has been at the centre of those operations. I'd always assume that these people aren't involved in the degenerative practices they promote, but are rather trying to induce target population to mimic the behavior they're modelling. (I'm not convinced Peterson is in this category, certainly Freud and Jung were.)

jaa

Untrue, false. Though many work in bad organizations.

Exactly. Broad brushes are so ridiculous. It's like the "Those who can't do, teach" slogan. Give me a break. It's just something people say to make themselves feel superior. Much like me writing this out. ;)

jaa

Interesting convo here.

Carl Jung - Wikipedia

The latest Rogan podcast is a great example of the strengths and weaknesses of Peterson. When he tries to filter everything through human stories and religion, he makes some interesting points, and occasionally looking at things through that lens is illuminating. But often it makes little sense. The prescription is all wrong.

Peterson is crazy (in a good way?). But if you're going to listen to either of his Joe Rogan appearances, I'd recommend a large dose of cannabis.

BigPapaChakra

Lots of good insights. I too had raised an eyebrow after hearing Peat talk about how he was so friendly with CIA agents. As for Peterson you only listed 2 of the 5 reasons I listed him as suspect. I also wouldn't dismiss so quickly all of his blatantly obvious masonic signaling on his website. He is a student of symbols and mythology and knows better than most what each of these means and certainly wouldn't use them if he wasn't a Mason. Also I didn't mean to imply that he was a CIA agent but only that he may be a CIA asset or controlled player in the identity politics distraction game. Its a big hierarchy of players and anyone of them could be his controller/advisor including a fellow Mason. It's unlikely anyone would get to such a level of prominence unless they were initiated in one way or another. The risk is too high that if an outsider were given a large platform that they would use it against the elite.

As for the Masons, most low level members or so-called porch masons have no idea what their illuminated superiors are up to. The charitable works and community involvement of the 3rd degree Masons provide the perfect cover for the misdeeds of the top. With that said, I am curious as to how you know that there are many masons on the site.

Apologies in advance for the length of the comment below.

Peterson, Masonry:
He is a student of symbols and mythology, but this is hardly evidence of masonic affiliation nor affiliation with the CIA. Firstly, we'd have to actually define what kind of mason he is, if he is one. There is a multiplicity of masonic lodges, each different from the next, and when they have unifying systems of ritual, method of practice, belief, etc. there are still main groups (composed of many lodges) that have drastic differences in their materials and requirements. Further, there are other highly ritualistic spiritual/esoteric, and at times, occultic groups, that are similar in nature to the various masonic groups, all whom use similar symbology, allegory, parables, etc. such as the Rosicrucians, Golden Dawn, different Thelemic groups, and others, each with a multiplicity of different intra-group factions as well; then there are the more 'sinister' ones such as the Luddites, Society of the Leopard, etc. not to mention that the KKK and La Cosa Nostra would technically be considered secret societies when in their heyday.

People seem to conflate these different groups with the Illuminati, which is/was an actual group. Although one can, if they wish, obtain documents from the various Illuminati members, wikipedia has a nice, rather factual entry on them. Although they got involved quite heavily in European politics at one time, it has been argued quite well that the original group(s) hailing from Bavaria no longer exist and are more than likely in control of little to no political power; further, their origins are not satanic like many conspiracy theorists claim, and actually was Jesuit and then largely influenced by various aspects of masonry - until there was issues within the early group and eventual intellectual warfare with Rosicrucians - in addition to 17-18th century European philosphy and early scientific progresses.

I also have my doubts that masons at large are nefarious individuals. Even the 33 degree masons and such. There are likely individuals or even entire factions of masons that are political in nature and lustful towards power, but that can be said about any large scale international group. Many exoteric-type Christian/Catholic groups have been documented many times in poor behavior, manipulation of believers, fraud and embezzlement, etc. as have Jewish sects, let alone things such as political-radical Islam. My current city of residence was founded by a prominent mason, who then - along with other masons - was big in the local politics and business of the growing town in, I think, the late 1800's or early 1900's. I believe they also had a large influence on the construction of and funding of my college located in the same city. There is also a lodge right in the center of town, and multiple buildings in the downtown area have large murals and 'street paintings' of the masonic origins of the town, masonic symbols, artistic biographies of various masons, etc. Although there is a growing heroin and OTC opiate abuse problem due to an influx from other cities, the city is one of the most affluent in the U.S. and consistently has some of the top rated public schools in the nation, with the local (private) college being incredibly well rated, too. Masons are, then, arguably behind all of that success, being the founders of and initial politicians and investors in the city with a still significant presence in the city.

I'd rather not delve into who is a mason here or how I know, but there are a couple, and interestingly enough, they've all been some of the coolest and most down to earth members of most of the Peat groups; a couple of which have often led me to re-examine my own perspectives on a variety of topics, pursue new avenues of study, and overall offered meaningful conversations at the time (sometimes with regards to masonry, which I'm interested in, currently).

On the Structure and So-Called Hierarchy of the Deep State, Using Org. Crime as a Model:
I highlighted a section of what I quoted from you. The notion of a "hierarchy of players" is something I've been interested in for the past couple weeks. Social Psychologists, Sociologists, and Criminologists have had good luck with studying the structure of organized crime groups over the years, cross-culturally, too. There is something around seven major models of the structure of organized crime groups, though I personally am of the opinion that depending upon the group at hand, different models are more suitable for defining the group and thus leading to how the group can be investigated, deterred, etc. One interesting model is put forth by Joseph Albini (1971), the "Patron-Client Model" and another is the "Crime Network Theory" put forth by William Chambliss (1978).

I've begun suspecting that the Deep State (and likely, on the macroscopic level, occultic groups) function in ways, and structure themselves, similarly to what's put forth in these models. According to a brief introduction to Albini's model, "the roles of client and patron fluctuated, depending on the enterprise, and combinations were formed, dissolved, and reformed with new actors (...) organized crime actually consists of "syndicates" in a "loose system of power relationships". (...) Persons involved in organized crime and its operations in this web of social participation, are not, in many cases, directly part of an organization." Further, "Rather than being a criminal secret society, a criminal syndicate consists of a system of loosely structured relationships functioning primarily because each participant is interested in furthering his own welfare," (Lyman and Potter, Models of Organized Crime).

The Crime Network Theory is similar, in that organized crime groups are simply comprised of like-minded individuals that are currently networked, though these bonds can break and others may be formed, and there is little, if any top-down control; further, most of the interests of the group are determined by outside forces within the dynamics of the society the group finds itself within: things such as wars, RICO, political issues, new regulations, etc. will impose demands on any groups, causing the network to be altered almost immediately, with no central planning.

I suspect this is how it would be in the "deep state". I find it highly unlikely that there would be the CIA, or just one intelligence group or "secret society" that is, in a top-down model, deciding 'hey, let's play identity politics now! That will further divide the sheeple.' with someone telling other individuals to do certain actions, recruit certain people, etc. It is very clear from criminology studies that there are thousands of different organized crime groups, all structurally and functionally different, some of which have no leader or direct membership at all, despite the fact that all organized criminals have the same or very similar goals. Cross-cultural studies of indigenous social-economic systems show the same thing, with heterogeneity throughout the world. In the U.S. alone, we have different intelligence agencies from the SAME COUNTRY spying on each other and waging propaganda wars on each other. It is very clear that it may very well be impossible for there to ever be a single group that would be making global geopolitical decisions, creating a worldwide stage-like faux-reality. I do definitely understand how there are many false flag attacks, intra-governmental conspiracies, pay-for-play, globalization, etc. but there are many different groups at hand, almost certainly nothing top-down from one or some people.

The reason I bring this up is because, with regards to all that, I can't see how Dr. Peterson can be just some pawn in a game that is at its roots about global control. That notion doesn't stack up to the evidence, even if there can be compelling assertions put forth. I don't see the identity politics game being 100% controlled in a top-down manner; although it is definitely pushed by and played by many politicians, I see an organic process unraveling that isn't going to stop (and I suspect Intelligence agencies are more interested in spying on each other, cyber attacks, "counter-terrorism", false flags, etc. than propping up professors to speak about post-modernism and SJWs (and yes, I know they infiltrated the psychedelic movement before and use universities for recruiting and all that)), and in fact, I see it at my own college and the various medical schools I'm applying to. I've personally witnessed the installation of student "safe rooms", "highly encouraged" implicit bias and racism training, mandatory rape awareness classes using completely falsified statistics (without providing sources), public endorsement of leftism and complete inhibition of any student body desires to discuss right-leaning political ideologies, negation of biological essentialism (many biology professors are now subtly dropping trigger warnings about evolution and developmental biology, particularly when we discuss sex-linked traits, gastrulation and neurulation and the like, behavioral genetics, etc), and so forth. These are way too complicated of issues to be elicited by one group, and although an argument can be made that many "deep state" groups can be involved, well, then we are all still part of the game.

I find it highly unlikely he is part of the deep state, and if he is, I'm on whatever deep state side he is on because I personally experience the stuff on campus that he and others - like Dr. Gad Saad, Sam Harris, Steven Pinker, Jonathan Haidt, Daniel Dennet, Camille Paglia, Christina Hoff Sommers, and more individuals - are speaking about.

x-ray peat

Apologies in advance for the length of the comment below.

Peterson, Masonry:
He is a student of symbols and mythology, but this is hardly evidence of masonic affiliation nor affiliation with the CIA. Firstly, we'd have to actually define what kind of mason he is, if he is one. There is a multiplicity of masonic lodges, each different from the next, and when they have unifying systems of ritual, method of practice, belief, etc. there are still main groups (composed of many lodges) that have drastic differences in their materials and requirements. Further, there are other highly ritualistic spiritual/esoteric, and at times, occultic groups, that are similar in nature to the various masonic groups, all whom use similar symbology, allegory, parables, etc. such as the Rosicrucians, Golden Dawn, different Thelemic groups, and others, each with a multiplicity of different intra-group factions as well; then there are the more 'sinister' ones such as the Luddites, Society of the Leopard, etc. not to mention that the KKK and La Cosa Nostra would technically be considered secret societies when in their heyday.

People seem to conflate these different groups with the Illuminati, which is/was an actual group. Although one can, if they wish, obtain documents from the various Illuminati members, wikipedia has a nice, rather factual entry on them. Although they got involved quite heavily in European politics at one time, it has been argued quite well that the original group(s) hailing from Bavaria no longer exist and are more than likely in control of little to no political power; further, their origins are not satanic like many conspiracy theorists claim, and actually was Jesuit and then largely influenced by various aspects of masonry - until there was issues within the early group and eventual intellectual warfare with Rosicrucians - in addition to 17-18th century European philosphy and early scientific progresses.

I also have my doubts that masons at large are nefarious individuals. Even the 33 degree masons and such. There are likely individuals or even entire factions of masons that are political in nature and lustful towards power, but that can be said about any large scale international group. Many exoteric-type Christian/Catholic groups have been documented many times in poor behavior, manipulation of believers, fraud and embezzlement, etc. as have Jewish sects, let alone things such as political-radical Islam. My current city of residence was founded by a prominent mason, who then - along with other masons - was big in the local politics and business of the growing town in, I think, the late 1800's or early 1900's. I believe they also had a large influence on the construction of and funding of my college located in the same city. There is also a lodge right in the center of town, and multiple buildings in the downtown area have large murals and 'street paintings' of the masonic origins of the town, masonic symbols, artistic biographies of various masons, etc. Although there is a growing heroin and OTC opiate abuse problem due to an influx from other cities, the city is one of the most affluent in the U.S. and consistently has some of the top rated public schools in the nation, with the local (private) college being incredibly well rated, too. Masons are, then, arguably behind all of that success, being the founders of and initial politicians and investors in the city with a still significant presence in the city.

I'd rather not delve into who is a mason here or how I know, but there are a couple, and interestingly enough, they've all been some of the coolest and most down to earth members of most of the Peat groups; a couple of which have often led me to re-examine my own perspectives on a variety of topics, pursue new avenues of study, and overall offered meaningful conversations at the time (sometimes with regards to masonry, which I'm interested in, currently).

On the Structure and So-Called Hierarchy of the Deep State, Using Org. Crime as a Model:
I highlighted a section of what I quoted from you. The notion of a "hierarchy of players" is something I've been interested in for the past couple weeks. Social Psychologists, Sociologists, and Criminologists have had good luck with studying the structure of organized crime groups over the years, cross-culturally, too. There is something around seven major models of the structure of organized crime groups, though I personally am of the opinion that depending upon the group at hand, different models are more suitable for defining the group and thus leading to how the group can be investigated, deterred, etc. One interesting model is put forth by Joseph Albini (1971), the "Patron-Client Model" and another is the "Crime Network Theory" put forth by William Chambliss (1978).

I've begun suspecting that the Deep State (and likely, on the macroscopic level, occultic groups) function in ways, and structure themselves, similarly to what's put forth in these models. According to a brief introduction to Albini's model, "the roles of client and patron fluctuated, depending on the enterprise, and combinations were formed, dissolved, and reformed with new actors (...) organized crime actually consists of "syndicates" in a "loose system of power relationships". (...) Persons involved in organized crime and its operations in this web of social participation, are not, in many cases, directly part of an organization." Further, "Rather than being a criminal secret society, a criminal syndicate consists of a system of loosely structured relationships functioning primarily because each participant is interested in furthering his own welfare," (Lyman and Potter, Models of Organized Crime).

The Crime Network Theory is similar, in that organized crime groups are simply comprised of like-minded individuals that are currently networked, though these bonds can break and others may be formed, and there is little, if any top-down control; further, most of the interests of the group are determined by outside forces within the dynamics of the society the group finds itself within: things such as wars, RICO, political issues, new regulations, etc. will impose demands on any groups, causing the network to be altered almost immediately, with no central planning.

I suspect this is how it would be in the "deep state". I find it highly unlikely that there would be the CIA, or just one intelligence group or "secret society" that is, in a top-down model, deciding 'hey, let's play identity politics now! That will further divide the sheeple.' with someone telling other individuals to do certain actions, recruit certain people, etc. It is very clear from criminology studies that there are thousands of different organized crime groups, all structurally and functionally different, some of which have no leader or direct membership at all, despite the fact that all organized criminals have the same or very similar goals. Cross-cultural studies of indigenous social-economic systems show the same thing, with heterogeneity throughout the world. In the U.S. alone, we have different intelligence agencies from the SAME COUNTRY spying on each other and waging propaganda wars on each other. It is very clear that it may very well be impossible for there to ever be a single group that would be making global geopolitical decisions, creating a worldwide stage-like faux-reality. I do definitely understand how there are many false flag attacks, intra-governmental conspiracies, pay-for-play, globalization, etc. but there are many different groups at hand, almost certainly nothing top-down from one or some people.

The reason I bring this up is because, with regards to all that, I can't see how Dr. Peterson can be just some pawn in a game that is at its roots about global control. That notion doesn't stack up to the evidence, even if there can be compelling assertions put forth. I don't see the identity politics game being 100% controlled in a top-down manner; although it is definitely pushed by and played by many politicians, I see an organic process unraveling that isn't going to stop (and I suspect Intelligence agencies are more interested in spying on each other, cyber attacks, "counter-terrorism", false flags, etc. than propping up professors to speak about post-modernism and SJWs (and yes, I know they infiltrated the psychedelic movement before and use universities for recruiting and all that)), and in fact, I see it at my own college and the various medical schools I'm applying to. I've personally witnessed the installation of student "safe rooms", "highly encouraged" implicit bias and racism training, mandatory rape awareness classes using completely falsified statistics (without providing sources), public endorsement of leftism and complete inhibition of any student body desires to discuss right-leaning political ideologies, negation of biological essentialism (many biology professors are now subtly dropping trigger warnings about evolution and developmental biology, particularly when we discuss sex-linked traits, gastrulation and neurulation and the like, behavioral genetics, etc), and so forth. These are way too complicated of issues to be elicited by one group, and although an argument can be made that many "deep state" groups can be involved, well, then we are all still part of the game.

I find it highly unlikely he is part of the deep state, and if he is, I'm on whatever deep state side he is on because I personally experience the stuff on campus that he and others - like Dr. Gad Saad, Sam Harris, Steven Pinker, Jonathan Haidt, Daniel Dennet, Camille Paglia, Christina Hoff Sommers, and more individuals - are speaking about.
Thanks for the long thoughtful reply. You present a lot of good information but if you don’t mind my saying I think you are missing the forest for the trees. It may seem at first glance that all these individual groups are independent and constantly at war with one another however this is completely untrue. Constant warfare is not a stable equilibrium and cannot persist over the long term. The battles shown on TV, especially identity politics, are just controlled opposition dialectics designed to divide us, obscure the real issues, and lead us to a predetermined outcome. Order out of Chaos. This fake struggle between competing sides extends to all areas of human endeavor. The real battles have already been fought out long ago, There are no more truly independent sides left.

All human organizations must grow and increase their power and influence or they will destroyed by the ones that do. Given enough time the only stable end result is for one power to emerge. Today there really is one ring that rules them all.

This can clearly be seen in the capitalist system. If it were not for the already watered down antitrust laws, all companies would continue to merge until all industries would be dominated by a single monopoly. Unfortunately there are no anti-trust laws in other spheres of human interaction. In politics this can be seen as the drive towards Globalization. The EU is just the first in a planned series of regional super states that will culminate in a one world government. In religion this can be seen in the ecumenical movement led by the Vatican. The same is true in the world of secret societies and in the world of organized crime. The total consolidation of all power in the world is truly shocking when you realize what has been written out of our history books. A lot of the academics you site that claim that individual interests limit the growth of organizations are purposely trying to hoodwink you from the truth. It is officially called Learning Against Learning and has been used for a long time to confuse the masses.

I don’t want to hijack this thread too much more. I think the question of what is behind the gender identity battle and Peterson’s role in it deserves its own discussion. With regard to Peterson, I would just say that your statement that “He is a student of symbols and mythology, but this is hardly evidence of masonic affiliation nor affiliation with the CIA” is just cherry picking. It is not only his frequent use of Masonic gang signs but rather it’s the combination of several other factors I previously mentioned that makes Peterson suspect to me.

If you do wish to learn who actually holds the one ring of power I would refer you to this spin off thread. Intelligence Is All Around You. Unfortunately the OP has fallen into the blame the Jews trap but I present a lot of evidence and leads for more investigation as to who is really pulling the strings behind the scene.

Last edited:

Dose of Truth

Yeah he's wrong about serotonin, however his maps of meaning class has so many gems. It really is fantastic. Each lecture is almost 3 hours, but it is one of the best things I've watched in awhile.

The funny thing is, when he talks about anti depressants, he says they make you more resilient to stress, which is technically true. Serotonin will definitely raise cortisol and make you feel more resilient to stress in the short term.

Yeah, I am so pleased Jordan decided to film his lectures. They are really full of insight.

Herbie

Ive listened to most of his lectures now and some things I've noticed that he:

- Is scared of left wing marxists taking over and ending up in a gulag.
- Encourages young people to be conservative.
- Is concerned with the direction in which feminism has gone and the rate of men dropping out of universities.
- Is concerned for the wellbeing and future of young men.
- Is fascinated with the bible and the symbolism in biblical art works.
- Dips his toes into romanticising over psychedelic drugs and amanita muscaria ingestion involved in biblical stories.
- Thinks young people should stop protesting and being so concerned with rights and freedoms and focus on taking on responsibly.
- The information he presents is bound by whats in university libraries.

He says he suffers depression, seems to be manic often but doesn't mention it, he said he has an iq over 150 and has been doing the 'paleo diet' for over 12 months.

Last edited:

Ledo

If there is suspicion that he is a spook why not use the FOIA to your advantage and ask? It has been done for Terrence McKenna in the past.

If he was a spook, though, I don't think he would've been denied grant money to conduct research and have had to reach out to people via crowdfunding to pay to conduct said study. I would suspect that Intel would at the very least ensure he had funding, or better yet, ensure that people have little room to inhibit his progress in research; unless we come up with an alternative hypothesis that Intel actually wanted his research to get denied a grant and that he had to reach out to his fans to obtain funds all as part of some sort of mass disinformation campaign, but that isn't very parsimonious.

If he was a member of intelligence, though, then why not even question Dr. Peat's motives?

"Within a few weeks of putting up the sign on the building in Colonia Roma, the cultural attaché from the US embassy came to visit, supposedly to make us aware of their potential services, but the thing that seemed significant was that in asking about my background, and learning that I was a graduate student in linguistics, he asked me why I wasn’t affiliated with the Summer Institute of Linguistics," (...) "A few weeks later, a girl arrived at the school and said she had written to the embassy to get information about the school, and was told that there was no such thing. So I took some more printed material to the embassy, and asked them to make sure that the staff was aware of our presence. About a year later, another student said he had been told by the embassy that the school consisted of one teacher in a mud hut in a remote village that could be reached only by a long donkey ride. But worse things happened fairly frequently, that I think derived from the embassy’s concern (Later, around the time of the Gulf of Tonkin incident, a uniformed military attaché of the embassy came all the way out to Valle de Bravo to have a friendly conversation with each of us about our view of the war, what we thought it was about. At that time it was illegal for foreigners to wear military uniforms in Mexico.) Once I was returning to the school with Joe, (an American who had visited to inquire about a teaching job) from some errand he wanted me to help with, when my key felt funny in the lock, and had flakes of wax on it when I pulled it out. Joe said that happens when someone is making an impression of the lock, to have a key made. Although we didn’t need another teacher, Joe visited frequently just for friendly conversation, and he would ask about everything we had been doing. Because of many strange events, especially related to his visits, I inferred that Joe was a government spy, and several years later when I asked his wife what he was doing currently, she said “same and always,” and when I asked what that was, she said “surveillance.” After about a year we moved the school from Colonia Roma to the town of Valle de Bravo. For much less rent, we got a nice old hotel building. **** O’Hair, who my father met at one of the frequent gatherings of foreigners, bragged to him about having been an “undercover communist for the FBI” in Chicago, and showed clippings and an identification card, I think it was CIA. He said he had been keeping an eye on me and the school, but that he had decided I was o.k., and told the embassy so. When I talked to a thuggy official in the embassy about ****, he said he didn’t have any connection with him, but when I mentioned something **** had said that indicated a direct connection, he got angry and said “I don’t have anything to do with him, he’s _____’s contact,” and gestured to the guy in the adjoining office."

"Gustavo Velazquez, as someone who would be appropriate for our school, and he had grown up in Valle de Bravo. He was an official in the PPS, Popular Socialist Party, which was the government’s official, subsidized, “opposition” party. That renewed ****’s interest. When Madalyn Murray arrived to be a teacher, I asked Gustavo if he could help get her political refugee status, and he started the process, but then she tried to enlist his help in taking control of the school for herself. Gustavo and his friends kept me informed. Around this time another young American arrived in Toluca, direct from Vietnam, and began teaching English at the University (UAEM). A friend of Gustavo’s was the secretary of the university, the person who did the actual work of running it for the rector, who was just an idle political appointee, waiting to move up the line to higher offices. The secretary told me that the new teacher had presented CIA credentials when he applied for the job, and to be careful around him. Every Thursday in Valle de Bravo Madalyn had an afternoon meeting with reporters and minor government officials, something that neither she nor **** could possibly have arranged by themselves; neither of them could speak Spanish. Things that happened at the school were reported by students to Madalyn, who wove them into a political-subversive-drug-mafia story over a period of several weeks. At that time the trick of eliminating political or labor groups by making arrests on drug charges was just being developed. The group was aware that I would be leaving at the beginning of September on the several day trip to the US, and they timed the news stories and arrests of the students and teachers who happened to be at the school then so that neither I nor Gustavo would be present. On the last part of my drive to the border, from the last Pemex station where everyone had to stop for gas, I was accompanied by a hitch-hiker that I had a nice conversation with, who at a check point went through without showing his papers to the soldier, saying he was just an ignorant peasant, then showed me his Federal Police credential. A few days later, I heard about the events in Mexico, and realized then why the guy had been so insistent about riding with me," (..) "Gustavo told me I should go back to the US before I died, and about that time I heard about a linguistics teaching job at Montana State, and applied. A friend in Valle knew someone who worked at the Mexico City branch of the Ford Foundation, and we submitted a proposal for funding the school. (A little later the foundation supported a formally student centered college in a conservative university.) Back in the US, a few of us started a little version of Blake College in Eugene, which became a focus of antiwar activity and some FBI attention. After a couple of years I wanted to spend more time on biology, and enrolled at the U. of Oregon. I kept teaching some classes on subjects of interest at the Lane Free University, and the junior college, honors college, and various courses in other departments at the university. After a few years passed, I was interested in teaching in Latin America again, and heard about a project at the Catholic University of Chile in Valparaiso that was being started, to study the effects of nutrition on brain development and intelligence, something I had been interested in for a long time. I applied, and was hired as the director. I planned to go by ship, and got a big trunk, but before I left, there was the coup, Sept. 11, 1973, and I heard that the army had occupied the university, and arrested lots of professors. Joe was still staying in touch, and a couple of times steered me away from taking jobs in Latin America. The message that border guards read on their computer seemed to be getting longer each time I reentered the country from visits to Mexico, so I haven’t considered any kind of institutional connection to be feasible. I haven’t bothered asking for anything related to me through FOIA."

That's from this: Organizing the Panic | An Interview with Dr. Ray Peat | Vision and Acceptance

He's mentioned to me in email that he has been contacted by and discussed things with people from Big Pharma and various large universities, too, regarding sulfated neurosteroids. The frequent travel to Latin America is often associated with members of the intelligence community; everything from drug and gun running to death squads and coups as well (some of which Dr. Peat mentionds being around, himself, in those quotes). He even openly admits to having contacts that are at the very least associated with intelligence, or potentially spies.

Now, I'm not saying either man is/isn't part of the intelligence community, and I deeply value the information I'm obtaining from them both, but one man we have as being suspect of being a spook because of the way he portrays himself in photos and because he has done work for the U.N., yet the other has openly admitted to having connections to intelligence, has been potentially investigated by intelligence (but apparently **** O'Hair said Dr. Peat was "ok" and "told the embassy so") and has been involved in odd political events and also frequently spoke of Marx and Marxists in a seemingly light manner in his book "Mind and Tissue" (he even studied lingusitics like the potential spook Chomsky). Lastly, there are multiple free masons that are part of the RP community. Not sure why masonry is immediately associated with the Illuminati and luciferianism and the intelligence community.
Whats' amazing that is they really were trying to keep out communists, they failed miserably. This country is crawling with them at every level including a black president communist.

Ledo

This is probably why I'll never be a part of the ruling class (that and the fact that I wasn't born into it), but why is all this social engineering/instigation of war and sacrifice of thousands of lives/etc. necessary just so you can have a few extra zeroes in your bank account.
No, no no, a thousand times NO!

Repeat after me, "all wars are to protect the petro dollar agreement".

Please stop letting yourself be used with that piece of mind control. Its not about a little more profit...Is about keeping the whole fiat driven fraud of a worlds economy up in the air as long as possible until they are forced or able to go to its replacement.

theLaw

Just wanted to post this here for reference.

I have been lucky enough to find Ray Peat's writings, but the same can't be said for everyone. This video shows the mental-health issues that both Peterson himself and his family have dealt with over the years.

x-ray peat

When an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. Peterson: "SSRIs saved my life" vs most of us on the RPF: "SSRIs suck. "
though I agree the video was very moving. Amazing daughter he has to be so open like that.

theLaw

Can you imagine if all news was handled like this?.........What a world.....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals