Jordan B Peterson; Anyone Else Following This?

Xemnoraq

He regularly mentions that males with high serotonin find it easier to move up dominance hierarchies.
He's pretty interesting, but I always cringe when he says that. In fact, we have several studies posted on the forum that say the exact opposite.
I think hes probably right only because our entire culture is based on having high serotonin so good people with low serotonin dont belong or fit into a high serotonin society.

Honestly im not sure what to think of the guy, im not sure if hes just another self righteous lecturer who claims to have all the knowledge or if he has things worth listening to, i dont know how you could be an incredibly intellegent person though and still think serotonin is good for you, its almost like Peat said, denying of obvious facts isnt rare in science.

Alot of people listen to him and follow him on the bandwagon but for some reason something in my head tells me not jump on the bandwagon, he somewhat gives off a high serotonin dismal type of energy so that right there caught me eye, but who knows i could be wrong

Nomane Euger

I think hes probably right only because our entire culture is based on having high serotonin so good people with low serotonin dont belong or fit into a high serotonin society.

Honestly im not sure what to think of the guy, im not sure if hes just another self righteous lecturer who claims to have all the knowledge or if he has things worth listening to, i dont know how you could be an incredibly intellegent person though and still think serotonin is good for you, its almost like Peat said, denying of obvious facts isnt rare in science.

Alot of people listen to him and follow him on the bandwagon but for some reason something in my head tells me not jump on the bandwagon, he somewhat gives off a high serotonin dismal type of energy so that right there caught me eye, but who knows i could be wrong
Hi,he is a lost suffering being,with some degree of grandiose delusion that think he Has something to bring to peoples that will make them happyer despit he didn’t figure it out him self,and he does even preach some absolutly delusional things such as « you aim to climb up the highest peak you can possibly envision,and that’s better than happyness »,that’s ill thinking,he never experienced happyness.some peoples don’t understand doesn’t matter how much théories you read and learn,if you can’t get happy yourself,you don’t even know what it is,don’t give ill advices to others,he is also a Hérald of voluntarism on some aspects,that’s bad too

Regina

Matt Ehret's latest substack beautifully discusses this very topic.

Watch the embedded film! The Cult of Darkness

OP
C

CoconutEffect

"A single man that stops lying can bring down a tyranny" - Alexander Solzhenitsyn, that's what Jordan Peterson is doing. Take his Maps of Meaning and Personality courses, you won't understand the man purely from his polemics.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals