Jordan B Peterson; Anyone Else Following This?

goodandevil

I've come to the same conclusion. It's social engineering - but the end goal is not to turn everyone into unhinged SJW lefties, it's the opposite. You can't directly force right-wing fascism on the populace in this day and age, so you present people with a 'problem' - an extreme left-wing ideology ostensibly creeping into all our institutions - which people feel compelled to react against. Divide and rule in action folks.
Thank you! Finally someone else understands.

goodandevil

I've said that a few times already, half joking, that Hitler is still alive in Argentina and, writing the SJW script. I can't see how people wouldn't be so repulsed by the cultural marxist cult that they wouldn't search out the opposite extreme.

On the other hand the history of cultural marxism does seem to be a genuine story. I've never really seen a viable debunking or alternate explanation for The Frankfurt School. I.E. a group of Marxists who hate "The West" but perceived that Marxism itself was insufficient, and so sought to destroy civilisation at a more fundamental level.
It makes you wonder how many thousands, tens of thousands of years the same pendulum has been swinging. I was reading about an immigrant crisis that fell byzantium, of course i didnt have time to read its entirety because im memorizing useless ***t for my finals, but mayne the vizigoths were introduced to rome on a work-study program, and who could blame them? It's nice that at least a few people get it.

goodandevil

The Frankfurt school was just one of many many players in the dialectic. Both sides of every issue are funded and controlled. Its very likely that Peterson is also a controlled asset as well and we are just watching a puppet show of controlled oppositions. If you think about this logically, what could be more stupid than fighting about mandatory personal pronouns. I have a feeling that a lot of elites are having a good laugh at our expense over this one.
I could never live with the lack of pride they must feel, but i too would struggle to contain my laughter, were i a ruler.

OP
C

CoconutEffect

The Frankfurt school was just one of many many players in the dialectic. Both sides of every issue are funded and controlled. Its very likely that Peterson is also a controlled asset as well and we are just watching a puppet show of controlled oppositions. If you think about this logically, what could be more stupid than fighting about mandatory personal pronouns. I have a feeling that a lot of elites are having a good laugh at our expense over this one.
@x-ray peat lol how old are you brother, 19?

x-ray peat

@x-ray peat lol how old are you brother, 19?
Was that supposed to be an insult? I wish I was 19 again but I assure you that I am much older than you. The first mistake of youth is thinking that they know everything already. Don't be so quick to assume someone else is wrong just because you disagree with them.

Sucrates

I don't know of any group as active and influential as The Frankfurt School, especially when you take into account their involvement in OSS and how that went on to create the drug culture through C.I.A, their association with their central players including Reich etc.

I also don't assume that everyone with some degree of public notoriety is a lifetime actor. Something may be logical, but that doesn't mean it's true. I'd need some evidence to follow on to your line of thinking. I'm not hugely impressed by Peterson, there's a lot of hot air, though on a Jungian mystical theme rather than the usual neo-marxist one, but I do get the impression he's genuine.

x-ray peat

I don't know of any group as active and influential as The Frankfurt School, especially when you take into account their involvement in OSS and how that went on to create the drug culture through C.I.A, their association with their central players including Reich etc.

I also don't assume that everyone with some degree of public notoriety is a lifetime actor. Something may be logical, but that doesn't mean it's true. I'd need some evidence to follow on to your line of thinking. I'm not hugely impressed by Peterson, there's a lot of hot air, though on a Jungian mystical theme rather than the usual neo-marxist one, but I do get the impression he's genuine.
The Frankfurt School was just one of many think tanks funded by the ruling elite. This game had started along time before the Frankfurt School started and has continued along time after they disbanded. A lot of their ideas, particularly ones by Theodore Odorno, have been implemented but they have long since been eclipsed by other think tanks such as the Tavistock Institute, the Stanford Research Institute, and Rand. These academics are just the hired brains of the ruling class. They are not the same as the ruling class themselves.

Unless you accept that a lot of what passes on TV as battle lines are actually contrived by the intelligence agencies to manipulate us you would have a hard time believing that someone as sincere as Peterson could be an asset. Ray has previously mentioned that many of the heroes of both the right and the left are controlled by the CIA. Obviously I cant be 100% sure about Peterson but he does possess a lot of the signs of being a controlled asset: 1) A Lot of former Harvard professors have been used by the CIA. Timothy Leary was probably the most famous but there are many more. 2) Peterson has done a lot of work on behalf of the UN which is at the center of the push for world government. 3) Peterson came out of relative obscurity to international prominence in just a couple of months based on such a ridiculous battle as enforced gender pronouns. Something that was never actually passed into law I might add. 4) He never mentions that the world is managed by Hegelian dialectics of controlled opposition but only points the finger at the evil post modernist bogey men. Controlled oppositions gate keepers will only follow the rabbit trail so far. 5) If you look at his website and Youtube channels and are familiar with occult symbols and Masonic signs of recognition you would have no doubt of who he is working for.

Last edited:

goodandevil

The Frankfurt School was just one of many think tanks funded by the ruling elite. This game had started along time before the Frankfurt School started and has continued along time after they disbanded. A lot of their ideas, particularly ones by Theodore Odorno, have been implemented but they have long since been eclipsed by other think tanks such as the Tavistock Institute, the Stanford Research Institute, and Rand. These academics are just the hired brains of the ruling class. They are not the same as the ruling class themselves.

Unless you accept that a lot of what passes on TV as battle lines are actually contrived by the intelligence agencies to manipulate us you would have a hard time believing that someone as sincere as Peterson could be an asset. Ray has previously mentioned that many of the heroes of both the right and the left are controlled by the CIA. Obviously I cant be 100% sure about Peterson but he does possess a lot of the signs of being a controlled asset: 1) A Lot of former Harvard professors have been used by the CIA. Timothy Leary was probably the most famous but there are many more. 2) Peterson has done a lot of work on behalf of the UN which is at the center of the push for world government. 3) Peterson came out of relative obscurity to international prominence in just a couple of months based on such a ridiculous battle as enforced gender pronouns. Something that was never actually passed into law I might add. 4) He never mentions that the world is managed by Hegelian dialectics of controlled opposition but only points the finger at the evil post modernist bogey men. Controlled oppositions gate keepers will only follow the rabbit trail so far. 5) If you look at his website and Youtube channels and are familiar with occult symbols and Masonic signs of recognition you would have no doubt of who he is working for.
Sound reasoning.

OP
C

CoconutEffect

@x-ray peat
agreed. it's just that your style of reasoning and your insistence on your particularly unusual point of view comes across as very sophomoric, thats all. lol

x-ray peat

@x-ray peat
agreed. it's just that your style of reasoning and your insistence on your particularly unusual point of view comes across as very sophomoric, thats all. lol
if you look through the other posts, my point of view isn't all that unusual. A lot of people have come to the conclusion that all the world is a stage.

OP
C

CoconutEffect

if you look through the other posts, my point of view isn't all that unusual. A lot of people have come to the conclusion that all the world is a stage.
hahaha there you go again, it's just not nuanced enough for anyone to really take you seriously

Footscray

He talks about 'gratitude' a lot. And the SJW types seemingly lacking it whilst spewing their venom on smart phones and computers and totally missing the irony.
He has some interesting things to say about religion. I don't know whether he believes in a literal God or not but that we have to keep renewing our religion and that the Judeo Christian culture especially Christianity was such a truth seeking culture that the scientific revolution had to come from that ethos and nothing else and because we are now on the other side of that revolution, we can say and believe in any old stupid belief, and still have our 'science' because we don't have a sense of history.

Luann

I've come to the same conclusion. It's social engineering - but the end goal is not to turn everyone into unhinged SJW lefties, it's the opposite. You can't directly force right-wing fascism on the populace in this day and age, so you present people with a 'problem' - an extreme left-wing ideology ostensibly creeping into all our institutions - which people feel compelled to react against. Divide and rule in action folks.

How would a "right-wing, fascist" people be of any use to the ruling powers? On the other hand, a public that leans left to support funds for pointless social programs... higher taxes for the wealthy... and the income tax now being applied to women...that would be of value to the 'elites'.

I always thought the alt-right had their heads screwed on pretty tightly. Family values and enforced borders, no?

goodandevil

0a54c24570d15a7064e9c160036901e8.jpg

goodandevil

How would a "right-wing, fascist" people be of any use to the ruling powers? On the other hand, a public that leans left to support funds for pointless social programs... higher taxes for the wealthy... and the income tax now being applied to women...that would be of value to the 'elites'.

I always thought the alt-right had their heads screwed on pretty tightly. Family values and enforced borders, no?
Family values as defined by the church, with whom the alt-right typically associate. Superior in some ways to the left, or "alt-left", but the left is superior in some ways to the right, with regards to normal human functioning. You divide knowledge in half and give each side their fraction, and the rest is bull****, slave ***t. The church is the defacto definition of right-wing "family values".
download (74).jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals