Isolation Does NOT Always Imply "Poor Health" -- To Say So Suggests THE OPPOSITE Is Simply "Good" Blindly

JamesGatz

Interesting.

Is having a sense of humour and joking a sign of low serotonin/high dopamine

The most attractive person in my school was very smiley and jokey all the time
Yep that's exactly right - that's why attractive people tend to all behave in this certain way - jokey, smiling, fun to be around. Rarely do we see an attractive person having a panic attack or being intolerable to stress

Your face dictates a lot of this behavior - I believe it should be a very important goal in this forum. High metabolism/Low Serotonin will create the most ideal environment to advance in this respect, but I think effort should definitely be focused on advancing.

Another good example I believe are dogs - dogs generally have very good forward growth (especially compared to other animals) and subsequently high dopamine personalities. They tend to be friendly, kind, playful, and affectionate - rarely do we see dogs that behave very maliciously for no reason at all - unless it is in or was raised in a violent, abusive, and/or stressful environment

Nomane Euger

Ultimately - when a women says any variation of the following:
- He has bad vibes
- Don't be weird
- Don't be creepy
- he has serial killer/rapist vibes

What she really means is she doesn't want a man with high serotonin -

this is ultimately why:
women hate unattractive men as well as say "personality matters"

Personality does matter - but personality is ultimately intertwined with looks - an unattractive man/women (with small airways) is stuck in a state where mouth-breathing is forced and where mewing is very stressful - this results in chronic serotonergic/cortisol behavior - ultimately it's difficult to make advances but certainly not impossible

Women hate ugly men because the face is a strong indicator of how healthy your breathing system is and subsequently - is a key indicator of serotonergic behavior

Meanwhile attractive men and women tend to be in a healthier breathing environment - they retain more CO2 and are a lot more resistant to serotonin and cortisol increases

Now for the kicker:

Women are into Jeffrey Dahmer and Richard Ramirez because ultimately these men have low-serotonin - if we examine their interviews, we can see their calm, collected demeanor and healthy breathing patterns that their faces are a key indicator of:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWjYsxaBjBI&ab_channel=InsideEdition

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xqZ9T7o-Hg&ab_channel=InsideEdition

The experiences you have stated with attractive women/men taking advantage of people and the like are 100% accurate, however I believe it is quiet reasonable for this to happen:

As an attractive men/women - you have people throwing themselves at, you have people willing to spend money just to be with you or have one of your possessions, given how healthy their breathing is they are also highly resistant to stress - which means they can tolerate alcohol/drugs a lot better. This kind of behavior many would perceive to be manipulative and destructive - but ultimately we see this behavior common in attractive people for a reason -

I think any person who has life handed to them in a silver platter and has people bowing down to them would be subject to engage in the same behavior - I believe it feels invincible in a way - like if you can get away with anything and receive the world

Attractive people will never truly understand the struggles of someone on the other side and vice-versa unattractive people will never truly understand the benefits of being on the other side - I believe it's difficult for one side to grasp the other unless the person has lived their life in both sides of the aisle

hi,if we speculate base on what we can see,none of the men you linked in the youtube video do looks/sounds low serotonin,and you do not comit the "crimes" they did if you have low serotonin."calm and collected" does not include low serotonin.and talking about "healthy breathing patterns that they face are a key indicator of"the first one jeffrey dahmer is ugly,and his face do not seems well developed.The second one Richard ramirez face do spark mistrust and fear,he do looks like someone with evil intentions,plus his lower teeths are not well placed.they both sound numb to varying degree.every men that i have known that had a similar Richard Ramirez facial archetype,specifically the eyes,were disgusting peoples that had characteristics that are associated to high serotonin

Last edited:

Quelsatron

- He has bad vibes
- Don't be weird
- Don't be creepy

this is ultimately why:

Personality does matter - but personality is ultimately intertwined with looks - an unattractive man/women (with small airways) is stuck in a state where mouth-breathing is forced and where mewing is very stressful - this results in chronic serotonergic/cortisol behavior - ultimately it's difficult to make advances but certainly not impossible

Women hate ugly men because the face is a strong indicator of how healthy your breathing system is and subsequently - is a key indicator of serotonergic behavior

Meanwhile attractive men and women tend to be in a healthier breathing environment - they retain more CO2 and are a lot more resistant to serotonin and cortisol increases

Now for the kicker:

Women are into Jeffrey Dahmer and Richard Ramirez because ultimately these men have low-serotonin - if we examine their interviews, we can see their calm, collected demeanor and healthy breathing patterns that their faces are a key indicator of:

The experiences you have stated with attractive women/men taking advantage of people and the like are 100% accurate, however I believe it is quiet reasonable for this to happen:

As an attractive men/women - you have people throwing themselves at, you have people willing to spend money just to be with you or have one of your possessions, given how healthy their breathing is they are also highly resistant to stress - which means they can tolerate alcohol/drugs a lot better. This kind of behavior many would perceive to be manipulative and destructive - but ultimately we see this behavior common in attractive people for a reason -

I think any person who has life handed to them in a silver platter and has people bowing down to them would be subject to engage in the same behavior - I believe it feels invincible in a way - like if you can get away with anything and receive the world

Attractive people will never truly understand the struggles of someone on the other side and vice-versa unattractive people will never truly understand the benefits of being on the other side - I believe it's difficult for one side to grasp the other unless the person has lived their life in both sides of the aisle

serial killers are actually linked to low levels of monoamine oxidase A, which degrades serotonin (i.e they have high serotonin). I like you as a poster but it's obvious you just wildly insert whatever concepts you learned from peat wherever you can (often into the lookism sphere).

Makrosky

Have you tried LSD or magic mushrooms?
I gotcha. I had a similar thought. Needs a full reset right? But I think for him it would be better MDMA. And in a supervised therapeutical setting, that is for sure. Proper love (for oneself mainly) plus grounding is what seems to be needed, and a forum is not the place you can find such thing.

Makrosky

@ScurveDream I admire you for the courage you have to open up so much so honestly in a public forum. Seriously. But you will not find what you need here man. If you could do that in a supervised group therapy I think it wold be way more beneficial for you. Give it a try man, now that you have the balls to open up in such a way, which is not easy.

Explorer

Interesting.

Is having a sense of humour and joking a sign of low serotonin/high dopamine

The most attractive person in my school was very smiley and jokey all the time
Yes. In low cortisol/prolactin/serotonin and high dopamine state - when well, fed slept, taken Coffee/L-Tyrosine, high GI fruit juices OJ, milk and so on + sunbathing - I have a more playful personality - less rigid/autistic/obsessive interests

Nomane Euger

@ScurveDream I admire you for the courage you have to open up so much so honestly in a public forum. Seriously. But you will not find what you need here man. If you could do that in a supervised group therapy I think it wold be way more beneficial for you. Give it a try man, now that you have the balls to open up in such a way, which is not easy.
hi,why do you perceive it as specifically courageous considering that he do not give his identity?

- He has bad vibes
- Don't be weird
- Don't be creepy

this is ultimately why:

Now for the kicker:

There is a tendency in women, in general, to want to change men for the better (from their point of view) In the case of women being attracted to Jeffery Dahmer, some women have a need to rescue men such as him. I don’t understand it, but this is a common denominator as to why they might be attracted to someone such as him.

Makrosky

hi,why do you perceive it as specifically courageous considering that he do not give his identity?
Because it is still puting in public and with words a lot of the dark part of his psyche. Even if it would be private it is still corageous to acknowledge all that. That's how I see it.

LUH 3417

- He has bad vibes
- Don't be weird
- Don't be creepy

this is ultimately why:

Now for the kicker:

Richard Ramirez’s older brother was born deformed from radiation fall out in New Mexico, where his parents lived at the time. His mother was sick with chemical poisoning from the leather shop she worked at during her pregnancy with Richard. It’s documented that she needed drugs to maintain her pregnancy (unclear if she received progesterone or not). Richard suffered two major concussions by the time he was 8 years old. He was epileptic as a child and teenager. Hard to believe the guy had a good metabolism and health with all those factors stacked up against him. I’ve known people with amazing bone structure who have terrible health and mental illness.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals