People get angry at me really easily

maxpower

Ultimately this is a topic related to social status - high social status gives you priority in speech over others and lower does the opposite

Low serotonin/High DHT combined with High T would solve the issue

High DHT+High T in yourself would reverse the role and your presence would be intimidating to others and is ultimately the best hormone for social status because you can walk over everyone and they can't do anything about it

However, it can backfire - for example High DHT+High T can make you too intimidating for most females, thus, peating can actually make some females afraid of you (ones that are not low-stress), low-stress females will like you though

High Progesterone turns you into both higher status person but also a push-over to a High T/High DHT phenotype(shuts down DHT and T in high doses)

High stress hormones turns people into push overs and low social status

Plenty of things you can do that I have mentioned on here, for example wearing a hat/hoodie on your head lowers serotonin and raises DHT so if you do this experiment you will notice that you will be the one barking orders at people more and they will be reluctant to interrupt you

Plenty of other things you can do that I can recommend but just an example
What else raises dht any recommendations

Herbie

So relatable. I'm still in the explaining/sharing phase. Which i don't mind.
I found a good answer to why you have heaps of sugar say from drinking coke, I say I need a lot of energy, the body doesn't care where it comes from as long as there is enough.

Kalien

Have you ever looked at your astrology chart? Certain signs or placements can give off a vibe that others pick up on, through no fault of your own.

EustaceBagge

Have you ever looked at your astrology chart? Certain signs or placements can give off a vibe that others pick up on, through no fault of your own.
This is going too far.

What I realized the last couple days was that I was stressed as **** and the stress made my perception of the world very narrow. As in I would filter most observations about my surroundings and myself and that would be detrimental to me. I found it very relaxing to try to listen to every sound when I'm outside in a conscious way, like the chirping of birds and the raindrops and cars passing by etc. It also opens up for more conversation with the soul. Somehow this reduced my stress and I could work more without effort. As if what was keeping me back was escapism from stress, where the more I realize the more in control I am and the less need I have to escape.

It is like realizing something of your soul you didn't know before was there, like ignoring your instincts. I've met people that could not even properly feel their own dehydration, had no instinctual feeling of what nutrients their body was lacking in and just lived on autopilot. This is something like realizing what the soul is trying to tell you by stepping back.

Tl;dr reduce stress by observing and realizing.

OP
blue_lotus

blue_lotus

im open to this possibility. can you tell me more about it? I have this uncanny ability to attract hostile people or misunderstandings. in this thread alone I got a few responses where I was clearly being misread (in spite of clearly writing out my situation in the OP), IRL its pretty much the same. I dont want to over-exaggerate the degree of hostility/misunderstandings I experience from people, but its definitely a thing in my life.

This is going too far.

What I realized the last couple days was that I was stressed as **** and the stress made my perception of the world very narrow. As in I would filter most observations about my surroundings and myself and that would be detrimental to me. I found it very relaxing to try to listen to every sound when I'm outside in a conscious way, like the chirping of birds and the raindrops and cars passing by etc. It also opens up for more conversation with the soul. Somehow this reduced my stress and I could work more without effort. As if what was keeping me back was escapism from stress, where the more I realize the more in control I am and the less need I have to escape.

It is like realizing something of your soul you didn't know before was there, like ignoring your instincts. I've met people that could not even properly feel their own dehydration, had no instinctual feeling of what nutrients their body was lacking in and just lived on autopilot. This is something like realizing what the soul is trying to tell you by stepping back.

Tl;dr reduce stress by observing and realizing.
I think what you bring up is valid too. I definitely agree that stress/vibe affects how people perceive me and vice versa. that being said, I still attract odd/hostile situations even when im in a good mood, so the vibe answer is not all encompassing

Last edited:

LastingJoy

For as long as I can remember I piss off people super easily and I dont know why. I mean yeah I can think of superficial things I shouldnt have said or done, but these are things that most people would get a pass for. Like I can literally think of situations at university where I would say something and people would knock down my idea/belittle me but then someone else says the same thing and they get a pass for it. Ive come to the conclusion that this is basically a vibe problem. I just have this vibe that rubs people the wrong way. Its really insidious because im genuinely a good person and try to behave/think morally all the time but its as if nobody picks up on this.

While I piss off most people in general, ive noticed that I particularly piss off insecure, ultra "NPC" types (I hate that term but at least it paints a clear mental image). I dont even have to be talking about something controversial but it seems like on a fundamental level they just oppose me and the vibe is all wrong. without exaggerating I can say that the people who hate me the most are usually shallow, trite types that are shitty in a very particular way while not being completely bad people, if that makes any sense. are we just in an age of darkness where genuine people get ***t on by everyone else?

unfortunately I suspect the "bad vibes" hypothesis is correct because ive met people before that I disliked for no reason or for minor reasons. these kinds of situations make me feel really bad because im doing the same thing to these people that I complain about having done to me too. im also open to the idea that I might have some social blindspots that im not aware of as well. honestly I think its probably a mixture of the two, social blindspots and "bad vibes". I just seem to have this uncanny bad luck in social situations where im acting normally but get imposed on by external situations that cast me in a bad light (think larry david-esque situations)

can anyone relate to this?
Hi, from my experience the main factor that causes people to knock down your ideas and belittle them is the fact that they don't respect you, you can see children getting knocked down and belittled by their parents just by having childish tendencies in front of other people,

I know many adults who are easily persecuted for having a different opinion even if it is a legitimate one simply because when they speak they do not show a high enough degree of power,

Ideally we should not have to show a high enough degree of power in our tones to be considered by others, and to receive empathy from others.

Beyond the respect that we receive from others, there are people who say what they say in certain tones, tones that manifest their real intentions and emotions, even if these people try to pass their message as something more harmless, less bad, less malicious, it doesn't work and some people legitimately realize the bad intentions and emotions manifested by this person

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals