Repeatedly infection from sexual contact

bluefish

the last two months, Ive had contact with a few different women, each time, my groin area, aka, penis,,, area, felt infected, basically similar to an STD, but not liquid or anything, just irritation, and that infected feeling in the groin area.

first time, I assumed it was an STD, and get aintibiotice right away and took care of it, then it happened again, and I was just thinking I was unlucky,,, and get antibiotics again... then this last week, Hooked up w another woman, and same thing happened... which made me begin to think I may be just getting some sort of general infection and not an STD.

Due to covid, Ive just used 'telemed' which is I call the doc and then they home deliver within a few hours. so I havent been tested to anything.

first time they gave me doxicyclone, second time I had azithromycin, then third time, Doxi agian...

This has all been in the last 2 months or so. Im not really sure whats happening.

I will go into a STD clinic next week just to check but Im just finishing that third mentioned round of doxi so... Im assuming it would have knocked out whatever was there.

first of all Im assuming taking antibiotic this often is not good for my system.
Second, why is this happening? In the past Ive had somethign like this happen and when the sex partner got tested they tested negative for the basic STD panel. This is why Im guessing I may be getting infected with a non-STD type thing. does this mean my system is vulnerable in some way? or weak? or super sensitve to foreign bacteria? Or the people Im with maybe are clean of any common STDs but they are in some way... carrying bacteria or ? that extra bad or ??

so if I get tested and I come back with nothing... what do I do? Im just finishing this round of doxi so Im assuming I'll be fine now, but next time Im with someone, wear condom ... but, if Im starting to date someone, Im possibly going to get infected if my penis is skin on skin with them in any way?

(I have no idea whats going on... I can ask the last woman I was with to get tested also)

Inaut

It could be irritation from vaginal discharge? Maybe yeast infection if it’s not std.

JohnHafterson

I've slept with a fair amount of women 10% of which I definitely shouldn't have.

On a few occasions things would happen, skin reactions, quasi STD like symptoms but nothing showed up on tests for myself or females.

A few years ago had sex with a woman next day the skin on my penis began to peel off. Not painful but weird. I thought it was the woman she was offended. Doctor said it was a latex allergy from condom and Rxd topical ointment.

Some of my GFs would get UTIs or random bacterial infections every once in awhile.

There's a reason the immune system kicks in after sex - good opportunity for infection.

I'd recommend using condoms if possible get some good high quality ones so sensation isn't hampered.

Vet your woman quality over quantity.

Penetration/oral by far the strongest way to get infected. Skin to skin also but less so unless there's an active infection and virus has moved out of dormancy.

Never know what's floating around.

The manageable more common lower key STDs will clear over time HPV, Herpes as examples BUT why take the risk and guarantee you need to have "the conversation" everytime you have sex with a new woman?

RealNeat

Worth looking into the energetic aspect of this topic. Feelings of regret, remorse or other unsavory emotions can take physical manifestations. I used to work with a lady who wouldn't sleep with people who had negative emotions, baggage or stigmas about sex, she claimed through many partners it kept her clean.

youngsinatra

With frequently changing partners there is always a chance of getting an infection or an STD.

A friend of mine tackled her chronic vaginal infections after sex with her boyfriend (and with him alone) by upping her 25OHD.

Vitamin D makes endogenous antibiotic-like compounds.

mariantos

the last two months, Ive had contact with a few different women, each time, my groin area, aka, penis,,, area, felt infected, basically similar to an STD, but not liquid or anything, just irritation, and that infected feeling in the groin area.

first time, I assumed it was an STD, and get aintibiotice right away and took care of it, then it happened again, and I was just thinking I was unlucky,,, and get antibiotics again... then this last week, Hooked up w another woman, and same thing happened... which made me begin to think I may be just getting some sort of general infection and not an STD.

Due to covid, Ive just used 'telemed' which is I call the doc and then they home deliver within a few hours. so I havent been tested to anything.

first time they gave me doxicyclone, second time I had azithromycin, then third time, Doxi agian...

This has all been in the last 2 months or so. Im not really sure whats happening.

I will go into a STD clinic next week just to check but Im just finishing that third mentioned round of doxi so... Im assuming it would have knocked out whatever was there.

first of all Im assuming taking antibiotic this often is not good for my system.
Second, why is this happening? In the past Ive had somethign like this happen and when the sex partner got tested they tested negative for the basic STD panel. This is why Im guessing I may be getting infected with a non-STD type thing. does this mean my system is vulnerable in some way? or weak? or super sensitve to foreign bacteria? Or the people Im with maybe are clean of any common STDs but they are in some way... carrying bacteria or ? that extra bad or ??

so if I get tested and I come back with nothing... what do I do? Im just finishing this round of doxi so Im assuming I'll be fine now, but next time Im with someone, wear condom ... but, if Im starting to date someone, Im possibly going to get infected if my penis is skin on skin with them in any way?

(I have no idea whats going on... I can ask the last woman I was with to get tested also)

I suggest you go as soon as possible to get tests for: urine, semen, but also to do the rectal touch. Analyzes of semen, it is recommended that they pass through filters to detect fungal infections, not just bacterial or viral. From what you mentioned, it makes me think of a prostatitis, which is not a joke, and if it is based on a fungal infection, then antibiotics that have a spectrum of antibacterial action become ineffective.

OP
bluefish

bluefish

Thanks. I appreciate the responses honestly. And I am planning to go into talk w a std doc on Monday and talk w my primary care doc on Tuesday.

I think I also need to consider the lifestyle and emotional, spiritual side of things. During covid lockdown I was mostly alone and even now I’ve not been w many sexual partners, but my contact w sexual partners so far has mainly been driven by a sort of desperation due to feeling lonely from this last year, I could write a few more paragraphs on this subject, Lol, but no need.
I’ll take this opportunity to address the physical issues as well as emotional and spiritual. And again thanks for noting these. I want to move forward w my life on these issues.

OP
bluefish

bluefish

I was at my local std clinic and given metronidazole on tuesday.... which, by thursday it was obvious it hadnt gotten rid of the slight sensations of an infection in the groin area... so I was back again on friday, and given moxifloxacin (1Xday x 7 days)...

I was confused w might be going on when I posted this thread but based on how they are treating me, seems I just have an underlaying infection perhaps... anyways, I was tested for all the basic STDs and didnt have any positive results, so ... hopefully this round of antibiotics does the trick.

I took the first dose last night, and I felt like crap and couldnt sleep for a while. Today, I feel slightly mentally challenged and foggy but not horrible. This is the most antibiotics Ive ever taken in my life...

Im taking probiotics which I hope supports my gut, and I guess just being mindful of stress during this period.

mariantos

Looks like they're experimenting on you with the pills. Let's hope it will be an experiment with a pleasant result.

Did the tests also go through a fungal detection?

OP
bluefish

bluefish

Honestly it’s the opposite of experimenting… they are running through a specific protocol.
I’m assuming it will be fine. Obviously I don’t like taking antibiotics. And hopefully my whole system will be able to recover quickly. I’m basically taking it easy as much as possible for now.

mariantos

Honestly it’s the opposite of experimenting… they are running through a specific protocol.
I’m assuming it will be fine. Obviously I don’t like taking antibiotics. And hopefully my whole system will be able to recover quickly. I’m basically taking it easy as much as possible for now.

I understand, something bothers me because this problem has been going on for some time, that's why I recommended you to go through a fungal filter, because acute prostatitis after two months, sometimes even less can become chronic, I hope with all my heart as in your case should not be about prostate damage and it should be something minor that will be solved after the protocol you initiated.

Don't worry, your body will recover after taking antibiotics, as long as you take proper care of it, a little exercise, a healthy diet, avoiding stress.

That being said, I wish you a speedy recovery and let's hear only good!

mariantos

Worth looking into the energetic aspect of this topic. Feelings of regret, remorse or other unsavory emotions can take physical manifestations. I used to work with a lady who wouldn't sleep with people who had negative emotions, baggage or stigmas about sex, she claimed through many partners it kept her clean.

I understand, it is obvious that sex should be done with great pleasure and be surrounded by positivity, curiosity to discover it, if it is a new person, desire etc.

However, if the person with whom you are going to "spend" time is a carrier of sexually transmitted diseases, something tells me that can radiate happiness and leave footsteps of joy after walking, but you are still not safe from contacting the disease in question.

That woman is just lucky, at least for now.

BrianF

I've ploughed through miles of vagina over the years and never once had an STI.

Condoms.

Use them.

RealNeat

I understand, it is obvious that sex should be done with great pleasure and be surrounded by positivity, curiosity to discover it, if it is a new person, desire etc.

However, if the person with whom you are going to "spend" time is a carrier of sexually transmitted diseases, something tells me that can radiate happiness and leave footsteps of joy after walking, but you are still not safe from contacting the disease in question.

That woman is just lucky, at least for now.
I'm not convinced viruses alone are enough to "cause" the disease those viruses are attributed to. Take for example AIDS. I recommend all of (unfortunately recently deceased) David Crowe's work on this topic.

oh also that woman is almost 60.

mariantos

I'm not convinced viruses alone are enough to "cause" the disease those viruses are attributed to. Take for example AIDS. I recommend all of (unfortunately recently deceased) David Crowe's work on this topic.

oh also that woman is almost 60.

I see, thanks for the reply. I did not refer to a virus in particular, but I generalized, only I did not give names. I will rectify and try again to be more precise this time. I do not think that this positivity can protect you from: gonorrhea, syphilis, hepatitis, chlamydia, trichomoniasis, hpv, herpes, candida etc.

I do not dispute your words in any form, that is, we are confident, there are so many other cases in which positivity prevailed and the end was not exactly favorable. I represent one of the cases, but as I am, there are so many more. That's why I don't know how plausible this theory can be.

RealNeat

I'm not convinced viruses alone are enough to "cause" the disease those viruses are attributed to. Take for example AIDS. I recommend all of the (unfortunately recently deceased) David Crowe's work on this topic.
I see, thanks for the reply. I did not refer to a virus in particular, but I generalized, only I did not give names. I will rectify and try again to be more precise this time. I do not think that this positivity can protect you from: gonorrhea, syphilis, hepatitis, chlamydia, trichomoniasis, hpv, herpes, candida etc.

I do not dispute your words in any form, that is, we are confident, there are so many other cases in which positivity prevailed and the end was not exactly favorable. I represent one of the cases, but as I am, there are so many more. That's why I don't know how plausible this theory can be.
I agree, I'm not saying this is the only protective measure one should take, it is a piece of the puzzle that is not often considered is my point.

When people who are exposed to the offending microorganisms meant to cause an STDs don't ever end up getting them there is more to the story than plain exposure. This is also the story with many of the infectious disease of the past, books such as "What Really Makes You ill" and "Virus Mania" and "The Contagion Myth" have many good examples of such phenomena and alternative explanations.

mariantos

I agree, I'm not saying this is the only protective measure one should take, it is a piece of the puzzle that is not often considered is my point.

When people who are exposed to the offending microorganisms meant to cause an STDs don't ever end up getting them there is more to the story than plain exposure. This is also the story with many of the infectious disease of the past, books such as "What Really Makes You ill" and "Virus Mania" and "The Contagion Myth" have many good examples of such phenomena and alternative explanations.

I understand, thanks for the clarification and for the information as well!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals