There is something really weird going on...

ThinPicking

I've seen what you mean. The masses sentiment's been dragged sideways and flipped in slow motion. Of course the whole thing was blatant to those of us discerning from day 1. This isn't an accident in my opinion.

I don't like to paint the future but my best guess is this. For there to be a sweeping alteration in order the powers need us to flip the gameboard. To do that they've created the most blatant atrocity in all of history. In motion right now.

Controlled opposition (some self aware, some not) at most turns to satisfy mass authority complex. The revolution will be televised, the process and result will be managed.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Skwe2x8SQmjL

Jon2547

I’m seeing a lot of anti lockdown “news articles” and videos etc that seem to imply something but upon further inspection there’s no proof of the supposed narrative or it just seems blatantly fake. People opposed to the “mainstream” narrative are becoming mainstream now. It feels like reverse psyops are being done now to drum up rage and bad emotions to get someone opposed to lockdowns, shots etc to lash out violently. Some of the headlines I see are so ridiculous and blatantly suspicious and on social media and various forums barely anyone recognizes this or wants to have a conversation about it.

I really think we are in the phase now where dumb people indoctrinated by 5D propaganda against the “mainstream” narrative might be liable to lash out violently, and these actions being used to further justify more controls.

Everything feels really, really, really strange. There’s a metaphysical aspect to all this.

Example; that video of a small girl being taken from her dad —- heavily implied by social media users and the video title that it’s a forced shot situation. There’s zero proof of that and it’s suspicious there is nothing identifying the man and his daughter with an explanation. People are assuming it’s about forced shots.

Example 2: story about shelter dog being shot in rural Australia because of covid regulations. Article reads like it’s written by a poorly designed AI. Zero proof of this being a real story but I saw a thread on a forum with hundreds of replies of people talking about committing acts of violence in retaliation. When I asked them didn’t they think it was weird the news article is written so badly, totally ignored.

I think a lot of people on both “sides” are being played.
Good observation. Machiavellians incite riots for an end goal.

BearWithMe

Example; that video of a small girl being taken from her dad —- heavily implied by social media users and the video title that it’s a forced shot situation. There’s zero proof of that and it’s suspicious there is nothing identifying the man and his daughter with an explanation. People are assuming it’s about forced shots.
Damn, EXACTLY the same thing happened in my country

BearWithMe

I’m seeing a lot of anti lockdown “news articles” and videos etc that seem to imply something but upon further inspection there’s no proof of the supposed narrative or it just seems blatantly fake. People opposed to the “mainstream” narrative are becoming mainstream now. It feels like reverse psyops are being done now to drum up rage and bad emotions to get someone opposed to lockdowns, shots etc to lash out violently. Some of the headlines I see are so ridiculous and blatantly suspicious and on social media and various forums barely anyone recognizes this or wants to have a conversation about it.

I really think we are in the phase now where dumb people indoctrinated by 5D propaganda against the “mainstream” narrative might be liable to lash out violently, and these actions being used to further justify more controls.

Everything feels really, really, really strange. There’s a metaphysical aspect to all this.

Example 2: story about shelter dog being shot in rural Australia because of covid regulations. Article reads like it’s written by a poorly designed AI. Zero proof of this being a real story but I saw a thread on a forum with hundreds of replies of people talking about committing acts of violence in retaliation. When I asked them didn’t they think it was weird the news article is written so badly, totally ignored.

I think a lot of people on both “sides” are being played.
Honestly, the whole covid thing is designed this way. It is soooo blatantly obvious that curfews can't affect the spread. It is soooo blatantly obvious that shutting down businesses can't affect the spread. It is soooo blatantly obvious that 6 feet distance can't affect the spread. It is soooo blatantly obvious that constant testing can't affect the spread. It is soooo blatantly obvious that travel restrictios can't affect the spread. It is soooo blatantly obvious that face masks can't affect the spread. It is soooo blatantly obvious that vaccines can't affect the spread.

Yet majority of people is STILL convinced they are saving the world (and grandma) by doing all this s##t. They are super happy they can be "good citizens" and help to save the world by wearing their mask and getting their jab. They made a lifestyle out of it and they are enjoying it. They are proud of it.

I think the creators themselves are surprised by this, and that's maybe why they are switching gears and moving up to fake shortages etc. to really piss people off.

Last edited:

Jerkboy

There is definitely something happening. What it is? Hard to tell for now.