Anyone depressed over this crazy vaxx world?

-Luke-

Same boat. The few friends I have left think I am crazy and a conspiracy theorist for not getting the vaccine (I already had covid and have immunity too) and our friendship is dwindling as a result. I don't know a single person who shares similar views on all of this besides people on RP forum or twitter.
I know what you mean. I've never had a lot of friends, but now there aren't many left. The relationship with the rest of my family is also relatively strained, although fortunately not super bad (yet).

It's the little things that give me hope. Last weekend, I ran into an old acquaintance whom I know from the past when I played table tennis in a club. He still plays and told me that for a some weeks now, almost no one cares about the official rules (max. number of people in the gym, distance,...) anymore. It seems that there are more people than I thought who no longer want to be told how to live by their government and just ignore bs rules. It's small things, but they show me that there are people left who aren't brain-dead robots and can think for themselves to some extent at least.

I try to focus only on the current day and try to focus only on the things I can influence. Easier said than done and I fail relatively often with these resolutions and feel hopelessness and despair. But it helps me to remember that I am at peace with my decisions and my views.

JamesGatz

Today I went to McDonald's and on the front door it said due to NY state law only covid vaccinated may enter this premise ... feels surreal. No one inside actually cared of course, but feels nuts seeing that sign to go inside some place to just buy food

Today I went to McDonald's and on the front door it said due to NY state law only covid vaccinated may enter this premise ... feels surreal. No one inside actually cared of course, but feels nuts seeing that sign to go inside some place to just buy food

They are doing the same in Southern California, where I live.

I know how you feel. Not only have i been suffering from crippling health issues for almost 6 years now, im currently catching up with my A-levels so i could study something like physiotherapy or something to get away from my current office job so i can escape the daily 8-12 hours computer work but that idea/dream has been ruined by this probably indefiniately. Soooo i dont know ... maybe starting gardening, chopping wood or something? ... idk.

As the guy in the video said, worst case scenario living on the street or in a tent if its necessary. But i have to admit that for a while now i've been thinking of ways to become more and more independend to everything around me so agreeing to the worst case scenario is easier i guess?

Yep I am feeling our 10 man tent may be my future home. We have been giving away a bunch of our possesiins lately, lightening the load for a quick move if need be.

How small are we beside the king.
How little is our hand to raise
Against the awful bludgeoning
Of wicked men who rack our days.
How tiny is the voice we own
Beside the tyrant’s trumpet blare.
How unheard is the little groan
We utter in our great despair.
We are the easily slain. Death calls
Us everlastingly to him,
And yet it is our hand that holds
The light aloft that none can dim.
No tyrant’s dream of earthly might,
No canon roar, nor battle toll,
Can quench this small but holy light
Of freedom rising from our soul.
The little glow of love that keeps
The face of mankind always fair,
Out of our agony it leaps.
It died and died and still ‘tis there.
Above the graves where heroes lie
There gleams the light of victory.
For freedom’s soldiers when they die
Hand down their spirit to the free.

Who wrote that?

Depressed but mostly angry.

We are all in a psychological war against a huge army that we fight alone in order to protect our body. Where anyone can turn on you including those closest.

I’m in that stage currently where I am coming to terms with the fact the things will never be the same. It’s a dark time and I noticed everyone is depressed in the streets and at work.

I hear ya Herbie! I am saddened. It amazes me that the people I know just get the vax and think life is back to normal. They are so naive. Getting back to their restaurants and concerts is seeminly all that they care about. I thought the people I am surrounded by were smart people, but this last year plus has me now thinking otherwise.

Birdie

Birdie

I know how you feel. Not only have i been suffering from crippling health issues for almost 6 years now, im currently catching up with my A-levels so i could study something like physiotherapy or something to get away from my current office job so i can escape the daily 8-12 hours computer work but that idea/dream has been ruined by this probably indefiniately. Soooo i dont know ... maybe starting gardening, chopping wood or something? ... idk.

As the guy in the video said, worst case scenario living on the street or in a tent if its necessary. But i have to admit that for a while now i've been thinking of ways to become more and more independend to everything around me so agreeing to the worst case scenario is easier i guess?
You're sounding good.

Thank you. He's right.. The way he talked about the technology they want to shoot into us is so encouraging.

I have been saying they are gonna have to kill me before I am taking the poison, but it is so empowering to hear someone say those woods! We are warriors!

PolishSun

I did not get the jab yet because I was lucky enough to find Ray Peat's articles. And if in the past stress hormones, and hunger, used to hide my emotions, so after peating, my emotions are very strong, no surprise that I used to under eat in order to control emotions (hunger hides the other emotions like depression or fear). Anyway, one can consider himself lucky if he does not get the jab.

Birdie

I recommend the dear danny for August 17. It's about our state of mind.

Birdie

So sad @Birdie I remember when she was going to visit you guys. Sending you guys prayers.
Thank you so much Lollipop and everybody. I'm glad we decided on that visit with them. ❤️

Birdie

I did not get the jab yet because I was lucky enough to find Ray Peat's articles. And if in the past stress hormones, and hunger, used to hide my emotions, so after peating, my emotions are very strong, no surprise that I used to under eat in order to control emotions (hunger hides the other emotions like depression or fear). Anyway, one can consider himself lucky if he does not get the jab.
I didn't know that hunger could help hide emotions. And I used to attend Overeaters Anonymous meetings and sometimes joined the anorexia groups. I loved the people in both those groups. Like the people in AA, they were wonderful. Anyway, I'm sure they talked about that aspect, but it passed by me.

Me too on being lucky to not have gotten the deadly jab.

Lollipop2

Thank you so much Lollipop and everybody. I'm glad we decided on that visit with them. ❤️
Me too. I believe you definitely made the right decision. Those in my family that won’t see us because we are not jabbed are definitely on the wrong end of the rightness factor. I believe it works in reverse as well.

Inaut

They are trying to bog down our spirit and make us feel powerless... I’m guilty of feeling it, I won’t lie... But I feel I’ve come to a new understanding very recently. These are psychological games being played. Nothing is what it seems. Don’t buy the hype or put trust in anything but God.

sorry for the rambling but we need to realize the vaccine stuff is just a distraction and a means to divide us more. They want us to turn on each other... It’s becoming the new “race” war to change laws that protect us.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals