Anyone depressed over this crazy vaxx world?

Dennis

I had reached this state decades back and had to mull over as to what to do next, so the pandemic and all did not come as any surprise at all.
The part addressal of this problem, ( notice, I'm not claiming there is a solution, there isn't) is what I outline here:

quberoot.wordpress.com ( a 2 minute read will tell you right away if you should proceed reading rest of the website).

If I were to summarize for those people who do not have even the 2 minutes, I'd put it this way
1)Once you have recognized that most people in this world are gullible to propaganda, vax or otherwise, you need to seek out other like minded people
2)Once you do find like minded you have to co-operate in getting some actual work done that may be of mutual benefit, Put another way, exchanging messages on forums/in person telling how messed up the world will not help.

The 2nd part is where people almost never get to, because it is a LOT of work.

Last edited:
I had reached this state decades back and had to mull over as to what to do next, so the pandemic and all did not come as any surprise at all.
The part addressal of this problem, ( notice, I'm not claiming there is a solution, there isn't) is what I outline this here:

(no title) ( a 2 minute read will tell you right away if you should proceed reading rest of the website).

If I were to summarize for those people who do not have even the 2 minutes, I'd put it this way
1)Once you have recognized that most people in this world are gullible to propaganda, vax or otherwise, you need to seek out other like minded people
2)Once you do find like minded you have to co-operate in getting some actual work done that may be of mutual benefit, Put another way, exchanging messages on forums/in person telling how messed up the world will not help.

The 2nd part is where people almost never get to, because it is a LOT of work.

I agree! I quit investing all my energy in people that are not on the same page as me right now. The critical state of the world makes it too important right now to be skipping through the meadow of my mind thinking it's business as usual. It is time to go the extra mile for health, family and humanity.

Jerkboy

Nope. I love it. I am made for this time. Chaos. Action. Adventure. It is all possible in this world. I am starting to realise this.

P

Peatness

Interestingly, the happiest people I know seem to be the ones who are getting jabbed. They are not taking notice of anything I tell them, in fact, they completely disregard it. A fit healthy 18 year old with off the scale IQ just got the moderna shot. Both parents are vaxed, for them it’s business as usual. I am beginning to question my reality.

Interestingly, the happiest people I know seem to be the ones who are getting jabbed. They are not taking notice of anything I tell them, in fact, they completely disregard it. A fit healthy 18 year old with off the scale IQ just got the moderna shot. Both parents are vaxed, for them it’s business as usual. I am beginning to question my reality.

I know those types too and they are the overly social ones, and the doctor reliant ones. I can't think of one person that got vaxxed that is into health.

Jerkboy

When I was 18 year old I also was like this, fit and high IQ on tests. Behind closed doors I was severely depressed and had mental issues. Outside/to the external world I was a social friendly guy. My mother also has high IQ, severe depression and anxiety, probably full with toxic metals.

High IQ does not equal health. A lot of autists (full with toxic metals) have high IQ on tests. I would not notice any bad effects from anything. Until you get to an age where your body says NOPE. And then there is two options: you disappear into the abyss (isolation, etc.) and/or you start using stuff to compensate to keep participating in the world. For some it is drugs, others it is supplements, others it is lifestyle, etc.

Also a lot of high IQ people are oblivious sometimes to reality. I found a lot of high IQ people are actually stupid.

P

Peatness

I know those types too and they are the overly social ones, and the doctor reliant ones. I can't think of one person that got vaxxed that is into health.
That’s the thing they are really into health. They are also super fit. They are the type that you would expect to be conscious of what is injected into their bodies. This baffles me
When I was 18 year old I also was like this, fit and high IQ on tests. Behind closed doors I was severely depressed and had mental issues. Outside/to the external world I was a social friendly guy. My mother also has high IQ, severe depression and anxiety, probably full with toxic metals.

High IQ does not equal health. A lot of autists (full with toxic metals) have high IQ on tests. I would not notice any bad effects from anything. Until you get to an age where your body says NOPE. And then there is two options: you disappear into the abyss (isolation, etc.) and/or you start using stuff to compensate to keep participating in the world. For some it is drugs, others it is supplements, others it is lifestyle, etc.

Also a lot of high IQ people are oblivious sometimes to reality. I found a lot of high IQ people are actually stupid.
Sorry to hear this. In this instance this young person is a happy well rounded individual.

Jerkboy

That’s the thing they are really into health. They are also super fit. They are the type that you would expect to be conscious of what is injected into their bodies. This baffles me

Sorry to hear this. In this instance this young person is a happy well rounded individual.

No need to be sorry. I got myself out of that hole. The point is that on the outside people can look perfectly happy and doing really good but behind closed doors there is more going on. I found that people who take the vaccines without questioning, there is often something wrong with them. There is a disconnect from reality. Otherwise you would not just go along. It is a natural instinct to ask these questions.

Is the instinct 100% right? Who knows. But there is something off no doubt. You can obviously go too far in the instinct and paranoia and you will also be wrong. Then it is like a perversion of the instinct. I see this on a lot of COVID forums and religious forums. Just crazy rambling 24/7 and these people isolate themselves and become scared and stop living life.

The biggest enemy is fear for sure. Fear stops you from doing more than the government itself does.

That is why the balance is key.

P

Peatness

No need to be sorry. I got myself out of that hole. The point is that on the outside people can look perfectly happy and doing really good but behind closed doors there is more going on. I found that people who take the vaccines without questioning, there is often something wrong with them. There is a disconnect from reality. Otherwise you would not just go along. It is a natural instinct to ask these questions.

Is the instinct 100% right? Who knows. But there is something off no doubt. You can obviously go too far in the instinct and paranoia and you will also be wrong. Then it is like a perversion of the instinct. I see this on a lot of COVID forums and religious forums. Just crazy rambling 24/7 and these people isolate themselves and become scared and stop living life.

That is why the balance is key.
I agree to a certain extent. After years of listening to Dr Peat I take certain things for granted. I too had certain harmful medical procedures before Peat. I did question them at the time but I was lied to by doctors.

I am struggling to understand how fit and healthy people are risking an experiment treatment. Peer pressure is a factor, I may have underestimated how difficult must people find it to go against mainstream thinking.

catan

I am struggling to understand how fit and healthy people are risking an experiment treatment. Peer pressure is a factor, I may have underestimated how difficult must people find it to go against mainstream thinking.
I know a number of people who are very health-conscious and question vaccines who completely believe msm and got the vax. It is baffling. Many of these people I have (had??) a lot in common and gotten along well with. I can only conclude it’s the power of propaganda. Also I realized these people have a lot of trust in the medical system and technology, and I do not.

Yes I do not have much to lose if that is what you mean. Although I do have a home and a career. I dont care enough about it.

We have owned our home for 25 years and our business fo 30 years. We will leave it behind if need be because we aren't getting vaxxed and we are not giving away our freedom either. So to your point we are being like you and thinking about the adventure ahead. I try not to dwell on the uncomfortable stuff This is the stuff God made us for, not to sit around in restaurants and movie theaters. It is character building time, time to be warriors!

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ0PBauHblD/

I know a number of people who are very health-conscious and question vaccines who completely believe msm and got the vax. It is baffling. Many of these people I have (had??) a lot in common and gotten along well with. I can only conclude it’s the power of propaganda. Also I realized these people have a lot of trust in the medical system and technology, and I do not.

That is exactly what is going on, people trust their doctors. I haven't been to a doctor for more than a decade and the decade before the last one, when I did still go, I never filled their prescritions for drugs. That decade was when I was seeing a lot of misdiagnoses and no giving of any answers, just pills to manage the problem. The people who think a restaurant visit is a treat, with all the bad oils, msg and cheap proteins are the ones getting vaxxed. The people that believe hat man made margarine, Egg Beater's egg whites in a carton and almond milk, which is made with inferior and moldy nuts, are healthy, are the ones that are up for having that artificial intelligence injected into themselves and their children. The ones that pop a multi-vitamin to make up for the lack of in their diets. Quick fix people. Health is not generally on someone's mind when their life is so busy, until their health is gone.

I agree to a certain extent. After years of listening to Dr Peat I take certain things for granted. I too had certain harmful medical procedures before Peat. I did question them at the time but I was lied to by doctors.

Nobody distrusts their doctors until their doctors ruin their health. So the "healthy" people don't have a reason to distrust them yet. It is a "seeing is believing" thing. People won't believe you saw a ghost until they see one themselves.

Ben.

I know a number of people who are very health-conscious and question vaccines who completely believe msm and got the vax. It is baffling.

Perhaps it is just my own experience but from my observation, allowing fraud or treatment from the medical establishment is "normal" until you realize trough experienced incompetence from many doctor appointments that the whole "game" is flawed on a fundamental level. Until then, you believe, think and act according to the official narrative.

People don't start listening to Ray Peat if the offcicial "PUFA is good, sugar is bad, eat tons of veggies!" idea would work.

Nobody distrusts their doctors until their doctors ruin their health. So the "healthy" people don't have a reason to distrust them yet. It is a "seeing is believing" thing. People won't believe you saw a ghost until they see one themselves.
Exactly this.

Perhaps it is just my own experience but from my observation, allowing fraud or treatment from the medical establishment is "normal" until you realize trough experienced incompetence from many doctor appointments that the whole "game" is flawed on a fundamental level. Until then, you believe, think and act according to the official narrative.

People don't start listening to Ray Peat if the offcicial "PUFA is good, sugar is bad, eat tons of veggies!" idea would work.

Exactly this.

Unfortunately doctors nowadays get into the "PRACTICE" of medicine for the money and prestige, not many do to help and cure people anymore. Then the ones that want to do good have strict rules about only doling out what they learned in school. Once in "Practice" they are too bogged down to learn new ideas like herbs, PUFA's and such. They aren't even allowed to recommend herbs because it doesn't make any money handing out those proven alterior routes. The medical system in a "crapshoot" now, with too many people uninterested in learning for their ownselves how to deal with their problems. Quite frankly even if they wanted to take matters into their own hands, they are so fearful of getting cancer, heart attacks, strokes and such that they are back to trusting doctor again. Thank goodness for Ray Peat saying women's PAP smears and mammograms are an unnecessary fear tactics, along with cancer treatments. It sure makes learning about health less scary and more exciting for me! As they say "knowledge is power"!

Ben.

Unfortunately doctors nowadays get into the "PRACTICE" of medicine for the money and prestige, not many do to help and cure people anymore. Then the ones that want to do good have strict rules about only doling out what they learned in school. Once in "Practice" they are too bogged down to learn new ideas like herbs, PUFA's and such. They aren't even allowed to recommend herbs because it doesn't make any money handing out those proven alterior routes. The medical system in a "crapshoot" now, with too many people uninterested in learning for their ownselves how to deal with their problems. Quite frankly even if they wanted to take matters into their own hands, they are so fearful of getting cancer, heart attacks, strokes and such that they are back to trusting doctor again. Thank goodness for Ray Peat saying women's PAP smears and mammograms are an unnecessary fear tactics, along with cancer treatments. It sure makes learning about health less scary and more exciting for me! As they say "knowledge is power"!

Yeah. It is interesting how the modern world has convinced us that cancer is around every corner and we need to do all thoose checkups at all these different doctors multiple times per year. Even the sun is the enemy. For every ailment there is a product, but no cure, oily scalp or dry scalp/hair? take this!, bad body odor? Smear this aluminium on your sweat glands no problems! Cancer from pesticides on our crops messing up our endocrine system? No issues, take this medication to take care of that fancy breast cancer of yours. The corrupt and flawed financial system is breaking your neck despite working 50-80 hours per week? Here you can buy that water and hormone pumped up chicken or gmo corn for almost no cost! ... capitalism ho!

Doctor appointments, vaccines, medications that take care of symptoms instead of rooot causes ... all very convenient "unfortunate situations" but awsome from the perspective of making money of off sick and poor people. Very convenient indeed.

You are right its a job/title for fame and money. Thoose few who want to do good not only make barely any money due to the actual time and treatment they would use/need per patient, they are as you pointed out yourself battling uphill, tied to so many regulations and laws that do not allow for much independend thinking and treatment, which would probably lead to loosing their license before they can say "what the peat is going on here!"

Meanwhile they violate half of the nuremberger code with experimental jabs ... the world realy is upside down.

Yeah. It is interesting how the modern world has convinced us that cancer is around every corner and we need to do all thoose checkups at all these different doctors multiple times per year. Even the sun is the enemy. For every ailment there is a product, but no cure, oily scalp or dry scalp/hair? take this!, bad body odor? Smear this aluminium on your sweat glands no problems! Cancer from pesticides on our crops messing up our endocrine system? No issues, take this medication to take care of that fancy breast cancer of yours. The corrupt and flawed financial system is breaking your neck despite working 50-80 hours per week? Here you can buy that water and hormone pumped up chicken or gmo corn for almost no cost! ... capitalism ho!

Doctor appointments, vaccines, medications that take care of symptoms instead of rooot causes ... all very convenient "unfortunate situations" but awsome from the perspective of making money of off sick and poor people. Very convenient indeed.

You are right its a job/title for fame and money. Thoose few who want to do good not only make barely any money due to the actual time and treatment they would use/need per patient, they are as you pointed out yourself battling uphill, tied to so many regulations and laws that do not allow for much independend thinking and treatment, which would probably lead to loosing their license before they can say "what the peat is going on here!"

Meanwhile they violate half of the nuremberger code with experimental jabs ... the world realy is upside down.

Boy you said a good mouthful Ben! I just want to shake all these foolish people! Wake up people! I am so sick of people saying, "Oh no my doctor is so good", oh really are you cured? Or, "oh my doctor is so nice", oh yeah mean like Ted Bundy was before he horrifically murdered those charmed and trusting women? Criminy sakes, no wonder it is so impressive to see someone living into their hundreds drinking and smoking, they live their life without fear, and I am sure avoiding doctors too! You said it, "What the Peat is going on?"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals