Lejeboca

Good conversations definitely stimulate my metabolism and give me more zest for life but more so than feelings of loneliness, chem trails have really been harming my metabolism... they've been more intense than ever since this virus started and they give me vertigo, they make me overheat and lose weight initially but drop my temps, make me gain weight, and make me more apathetic in the long-run. I've just been trying to keep vitamin D and milk and cheese high, along with my usual favorites of caffeine and aspirin, since Peat says vitamin D and calcium are the best thing for detoxing all kinds of poisons.
Chemtrails and reacting to them would outweigh other problems, indeed.

Pyrucet helps me speedup metabolism such that the toxins are gotten rid off faster. Plus things to get my liver going. I just use bitter and "liver" herbs for that.
Those look like high estrogen symptoms, did you try progesterone (on your leg like Danny Roddy does, e.g.)? With progesterone, however, very good working liver is very important, to clear the estrogen being shuttled there in excess due to progesterone's action.

HLP

Checking in from Ontario Canada to... rant?

Per the title of the thread: I've literally never felt this alone.

I'm 25/F, and have been told by my job (online work, small team, not customer facing) if I don't get the vaccine by the end of next month, I'm done. My partner is currently with me in being unvaxxed, but he's not as strongly against it as I am. If his works mandates it, I think he would get it so as not to lose reliable income.

My entire family -- parents and siblings -- have double shots.

I called my dad today after my boss gave me the ultimatum; I was pretty worked up. He is supportive of me and tried to offer advice but, really, what can be done, other than consult a lawyer? My mom piped in basically telling me I need to reconsider what I'm fighting for, now that it's come to this, and is telling me to talk to family friends who are nurses so I can get some "perspective."

Everything feels like it's crashing down, and I feel alone in it. What's happening is wrong! Why does it feel like nobody around me sees it? It's definitely not Peaty (or healthy in general) for me to wallow over this, but I honestly feel depressed right now.

I guess I'm reaching out for moral support. I'm exhausted. Apologies for the low-vibe.
Hello from Alberta. Things appear to be changing quickly in Ontario. Looks the the V passport could go out the window so to speak in mid January. As far as I'm concerned it needs to flop quicker. I grew up in London Ontario and much of my family have not participated in getting the V. All of my family in Alberta have also refrained. You aren't alone.

CiggyTardust

This is all one big compliance test in my opinion. They will push as far as they can until people push back. The whole charade is built on submission and fearful compliance... that's why their propaganda is so constant. The moment people refuse, they buckle. You see it with corporate mandates across the country and you'll see it with political ones as well. We outnumber them 1000 to 1. Don't give in.

P

Peatness

This is all one big compliance test in my opinion. They will push as far as they can until people push back. The whole charade is built on submission and fearful compliance... that's why their propaganda is so constant. The moment people refuse, they buckle. You see it with corporate mandates across the country and you'll see it with political ones as well. We outnumber them 1000 to 1. Don't give in.
?

Blue Water

I'm 25/F, and have been told by my job (online work, small team, not customer facing) if I don't get the vaccine by the end of next month, I'm done. My partner is currently with me in being unvaxxed, but he's not as strongly against it as I am. If his works mandates it, I think he would get it so as not to lose reliable income.

I called my dad today after my boss gave me the ultimatum; I was pretty worked up. He is supportive of me and tried to offer advice but, really, what can be done, other than consult a lawyer? My mom piped in basically telling me I need to reconsider what I'm fighting for, now that it's come to this, and is telling me to talk to family friends who are nurses so I can get some "perspective."

Everything feels like it's crashing down, and I feel alone in it. What's happening is wrong! Why does it feel like nobody around me sees it? It's definitely not Peaty (or healthy in general) for me to wallow over this, but I honestly feel depressed right now.

I guess I'm reaching out for moral support. I'm exhausted. Apologies for the low-vibe.
Sorry to hear this. You're not alone, there are many of us facing this situation. The fact that your work is online and not customer facing and is still mandating though is insane. I would make it as hard as possible for them to fire you and then definitely search for a new job. I wouldn't want to stay at a company like that after such a ultimatum.

bornamachine

Hang in there, don't sell out, don't take the shot.

supercoolguy

#1 Nobody is an "Unvaxxed" Person. You're a Human being. Intelligent, healthy & adaptable. Your right to choose is Not even up for discussion.

The absurdity is abundantly clear when I hear this so-called "requirement" for a remote job.

You can give me their number I'll gladly call them and tell em to f*** off for you.

OP
K

kaydeegee

You guys are awesome ❤️‍? I’m warmed to see this thread picked up again after a couple months, and with such comforting replies. I’m happy to share that things have shifted on my end. My workplace backed off in their forcefulness, and basically backtracked: they won’t be firing me. (Obviously there are still issues here re: morals and core beliefs, but I no longer feel a mad, uncertain rush to get new income lined up — a win!) My partner has stuck strong by me through everything, and while the world still feels crazy, the title of this thread doesn’t hit the same as it did when I first posted. I don’t feel alone, and I feel stronger than before ❤️

Sending love and strength to each of you as you navigate this stuff in your own lives! We can do it ?

yerrag

So good to hear this. Thanks for sharing the good news!

CiggyTardust

You guys are awesome ❤️‍? I’m warmed to see this thread picked up again after a couple months, and with such comforting replies. I’m happy to share that things have shifted on my end. My workplace backed off in their forcefulness, and basically backtracked: they won’t be firing me. (Obviously there are still issues here re: morals and core beliefs, but I no longer feel a mad, uncertain rush to get new income lined up — a win!) My partner has stuck strong by me through everything, and while the world still feels crazy, the title of this thread doesn’t hit the same as it did when I first posted. I don’t feel alone, and I feel stronger than before ❤️

Sending love and strength to each of you as you navigate this stuff in your own lives! We can do it ?
So it WAS a compliance test after all! You passed :)

DMF

You never felt so alone?
Well hey, I got ONE response - yah ONE whole response to my thread about Chicago furthering the Covid madness by instituting vaccine cards in all eateries!
It's me who's alone!

K

Kayaker

You never felt so alone?
Well hey, I got ONE response - yah ONE whole response to my thread about Chicago furthering the Covid madness by instituting vaccine cards in all eateries!
It's me who's alone!
Why do you still live in Chicago?

Broken man

I read an article about New York law that all city workers need to be vaccinated, from 36 000, 10 000 have exception because of health concerns and 12000 because of faith. Why is it a problem for you to get exception too?

-Luke-

You never felt so alone?
It's me who's alone!
You probably got only one response because hundreds of millions of people have been experiencing this for months. Two years ago you would've got 250 responses in a day. Today no one raises an eyebrow for that anymore.

But I feel for you. I have basically been excluded from social life for months. I can buy food and toothpaste. That's it.

But do your really wanna be part of that society anyway? They can take away the restaurants, the cinemas and the stadiums from you. But they can't take away your self-respect. You are not alone as long as you have that.

hei

I read an article about New York law that all city workers need to be vaccinated, from 36 000, 10 000 have exception because of health concerns and 12000 because of faith. Why is it a problem for you to get exception too?
Only America has that type of exemption. In hardcore vaxoid countries like Australia and Canada even getting the known side effects of the vaccines at the first dose doesn't exempt you from the second dose.

Jinju

It's me who's alone!
@DMF - they introduced this in various provinces across Canada late last year. Restaurants, gyms, sports venues, theaters, yada yada.

And then last week, Ontario and Quebec went back into a 'lockdown' closing restaurants for dine-in, closing gyms, theaters. Irony is that only the jabbed were allowed in anyways since they instituted their so-called vax passports! How people do not question this madness is beyond me - I feel like the sheep here are now brain dead also....

Jinju

Only America has that type of exemption. In hardcore vaxoid countries like Australia and Canada even getting the known side effects of the vaccines at the first dose doesn't exempt you from the second dose.
True...
I called my physician to ask about exemptions and only 2 reasons for a medical exemption are permitted in Canada according to the physician I spoke to.
One is if you are allergic to PEG (which supposedly is not easy to prove) and second is if you had a heart inflammation after the first shot. I politely said 'thank you' and hung up....

baudoman

+1. Well said. Logic does not exist anymore.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals