Raw Thyroid Glandular, My Experience So Far

OP
Peata

Peata

Philomath said:
j. said:
I think if you just take thyroid without the right diet, you get, like Charlie mentioned, nutritional deficiencies.

Is your appetite increasing as your temperature rises?

I don't know if this was meant for me, but I do seem to be hungrier, especially in the morning. I used to be the type to go without eating in the morning and not have an appetite then, I'd just have coffee. Now I feel like I need something more substantial, whether this is a blood sugar thing or increased metabolism or both I don't know.

OP
Peata

Peata

Just wanted to add that I the formula might be changing, at least for the 90 capsule bottles. Here is what some websites are using for the ingredient list:

Synergistic Complex
(Thyroid Tissue, Adrenal Tissue, Pituitary Tissue, Thymus Tissue, Spleen Tissue, Malto-dextrin (corn-derivative, American Ginseng) 390 mg

Other Ingredients: Capsule (gelatin), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), kelp. flogard.

The bottle I have is 60 capsules and compare ingredient list:

Synergistic Complex
(Thyroid Tissue, Adrenal Tissue, Pituitary Tissue, Thymus Tissue, Spleen Tissue, Kelp, Rice Bran) 390 mg.

Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin

And this is a breakdown on some of the website labels for the product:
Ingredients - per capsule:
Thyroid Tissue 50 mg
Adrenal Tissue 20 mg
Pituitary Tissue 10 mg
Thymus Tissue 5 mg
Spleen Tissue 5 mg
Kelp 300 mg

So I wonder which formula would be better. I read somewhere on the forum that RP is fine with Ginseng, which is in the "new" formula. I wonder if the "new" formula now has less kelp. It's hard to find much info on the company or product.

OP
Peata

Peata

Been taking this for 5 weeks now, and everything is still great. I usually wake up around 97.9 and by 3 p.m. I'm at 98.6.

Also: My pulse is in the 80s more, where before thyroid it was often in the high 90s, I think due to adrenaline.

After I run out of this bottle, I will start the "new" formula I posted about earlier.

Gl;itch.e

Thanks for this write up Peata! You've inspired me to give it a try since I havent been able to get my hands on any other type of Thyroid product (though I did try thanks customs! LOL)

Mine arrived yesterday so I have only had 2 doses so far. I might be imagining things but I dont seem as cold as often as I would normally throughout the day. Normally after my mid morning meal I would cool down with noticably cold hands, so far they seem to be staying warmer than usual.

Kray

Peata said:
Been taking this for 5 weeks now, and everything is still great. I usually wake up around 97.9 and by 3 p.m. I'm at 98.6.

Also: My pulse is in the 80s more, where before thyroid it was often in the high 90s, I think due to adrenaline.

After I run out of this bottle, I will start the "new" formula I posted about earlier.

That's great results! Thanks for the update! :)

LUH 3417

classicallady wrote
Thanks-- I do wonder how the inactive form is able to give quite good results. It makes sense though-- we're simply eating those parts of the animal in a tablet form that we used to eat at the dinner table.

I searched a lot of supermarkets, fancy high priced speciality markets and meat wholesalers to try to get some sweetbread (veal thyroid) and I was not successful.

I don't know why it is so difficult to get these sweetbreads that were such a part of the diet years ago. Has anyone actually been successful at getting these? I tend to think that the fresh gland would have much more nutritional potency with fresh thyroid tissue.
Amishbiofarm.com sells pastured meats and thyroid as well as other organs

Frankdee20

Amishbiofarm.com sells pastured meats and thyroid as well as other organs

So I assume chicken necks contain intact Thyroids ? Didn’t see any pork or beef necks. How does one even prepare chicken necks ?

trying

I considered buying this at a supplement store but the "Flogard" in it seems to be some form of silica which concerns me.

Last edited:

Motif

Still taking it?

Yucca

...I bought this exact same supplement (Natural Source Raw Thyroid) a few days ago, and just found this thread.

I'll begin to take it next week, certainly along with thyreogen (russian thyroid peptide). Will tell you how it works for me, as my TSH was on the high part of "normal" range last time (about 3)

FitnessMike

...I bought this exact same supplement (Natural Source Raw Thyroid) a few days ago, and just found this thread.

I'll begin to take it next week, certainly along with thyreogen (russian thyroid peptide). Will tell you how it works for me, as my TSH was on the high part of "normal" range last time (about 3)
how is it going mr?

Kray

Peata, that's Awesome!! Good for you! Like classicallady, I've started on dessicated thyroid (probably the same kind too). It's still early for me but what you are experiencing is exactly where I hope to be soon. Hopefully it's finally clicked for you!
Hey there- long time no post! Are you still taking NDT? Can you bring us up to date (classicallady aka Kray). Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals