Ostracized for opting out of vaxx

Rtm320

Hi hi. Hope everyone is well. Putting this out there for others who can relate and perhaps share how they’ve coped with types of treatment or shame they’ve received for opting out of the vaccine? I am a 37 y/o female, still hopeful for future motherhood. I had to have a procedure last year to remove some polyps and my main concern around this vaccine is fertility. With all the information I’ve been seeking and the very obvious things we DO know about the vaccines as opposed to the many things we simply couldnt possibly at this point—it’s a rational and logical place to land. So very strange to me that more people haven’t arrived here themselves. I feel pretty alone. I’m lucky to have some close friends who share the same feelings but it’s been strange/tense with family members and at work. I freelance but my job requires me to be in person. And I’ve been working on and off for the past 8 months, in person, unvaxxed, following protocol. Now with more people returning to my client’s corporate office the landscape of everything is changing. People who are vaxxed dont have to wear masks now (honor system currently) and there are signs that if you aren’t you must. Ive been able to fly under the radar mostly until now but now I stick out (bc of the mask) and can feel the unease of people. I refuse to lie but I certainly dont offer up that info. I’m torn as to whether or not to be preemptive and let the people i work closest to, know. In an attempt to take some control however I have conflicting feelings about this a) because it’s none of their business b) i may be shooting myself in the foot losing out on a bunch of work coming up in July. I HATE THIS. So uncomfortable and I don’t feel I belong most places. If any one has some insight or an experience they’d like to share, I’d so appreciate it!

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
A friend who works at Walmart has to continue wearing a mask but she is older and not one to give in so she has said, no way. If you have to stick out like a sore thumb, just say your doctor has advised you to wait. People should be sympathetic as if you have some kind of health issue. I work in a hospital so we will be wearing them from now on, vaxxed or not.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi hi. Hope everyone is well. Putting this out there for others who can relate and perhaps share how they’ve coped with types of treatment or shame they’ve received for opting out of the vaccine? I am a 37 y/o female, still hopeful for future motherhood. I had to have a procedure last year to remove some polyps and my main concern around this vaccine is fertility. With all the information I’ve been seeking and the very obvious things we DO know about the vaccines as opposed to the many things we simply couldnt possibly at this point—it’s a rational and logical place to land. So very strange to me that more people haven’t arrived here themselves. I feel pretty alone. I’m lucky to have some close friends who share the same feelings but it’s been strange/tense with family members and at work. I freelance but my job requires me to be in person. And I’ve been working on and off for the past 8 months, in person, unvaxxed, following protocol. Now with more people returning to my client’s corporate office the landscape of everything is changing. People who are vaxxed dont have to wear masks now (honor system currently) and there are signs that if you aren’t you must. Ive been able to fly under the radar mostly until now but now I stick out (bc of the mask) and can feel the unease of people. I refuse to lie but I certainly dont offer up that info. I’m torn as to whether or not to be preemptive and let the people i work closest to, know. In an attempt to take some control however I have conflicting feelings about this a) because it’s none of their business b) i may be shooting myself in the foot losing out on a bunch of work coming up in July. I HATE THIS. So uncomfortable and I don’t feel I belong most places. If any one has some insight or an experience they’d like to share, I’d so appreciate it!

If it is any consolation, at least 40% of people in the US are in the same boat as you:): Based on what I hear from people who have gone back to the office, companies are VERY nervous about asking who is vaxxed/unvaxxed as it is legally a very murky area despite what mainstream media claims. Unless the work is for a govt entity that can mandate vaccines, I don't think being unvaxxed will be that big of a hurdle as companies also cannot really require vaccinations for already existing employees. Apparently, they can require them for new employees, but considering the dearth of qualified workers, I doubt many companies will risk alienating potential candidates even further. So, it will probably stay as the "honor system" for now, and companies will wait for the govt to try and push some form of vaccine mandate before they jump on board.
As far as alienation from family/friends - I think this is the biggest issue with this "pandemic". Society has realized that the enemy is not so much the elite who have always schemed to control the regular people, but it is the enabling of elite's plans by people very close to us that is putting most of us in this predicament. I don't have a solution to this. All I can say is that this is definitely not something new, but has been many years in the making and it is now simply out in the open. Even though this clash between us and our zombified relatives/friends may end up ripping society/families apart, IMO it is long overdue as the previous system of pretending the problem was not there obviously did/does not work and now a cataclysm will take place before a new solution is found...by whomever manages to survive the social collapse. Sorry to be a downer, but there is just nothing else that seems to be working. At some point we all have to confront the demons - inside of us...or sitting next to us.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
Why not lie? It seems the lesser evil.

Because it normalizes the absurd position that only vaccinated people are allowed to live normal lives, while everybody else has to suffer and be ostracized. If society as a whole adjusts to accepting being fully vaccinated as perfectly normal requirement in order for one to be allowed to enjoy even basic freedoms like walking into a store or on public transport, then it is game over - for everybody. A lie may work for this or that individual vaccine, but as soon as the requirement of vaccination for "normality is, well, "normalized" then there comes a point when the honor system will be dropped and replaced with hard verification of vaccination status through an app, (digital) certificate, etc. So, you won't even be asked any more. It will be automatically verified the way a cop runs your license plate before he/she decided whether to pull you over or not. And if you don't have a license plate? Well...you get the idea.

stoic

I strongly disagree with the posters encouraging you to lie.

"Getting vaccinated" isn't a one time thing, there will be a lot more to come and it seems very likely that public and private entities will require verifiable digital proof in the future.

The more you start using excuses, the more difficult it will later be to keep up appearances.

If this is an option for you, I'd suggest moving to an area with more like-minded people.

Missenger

Why not lie? It seems the lesser evil.
All these people do is lie to accumulate wealth and resources for themselves. Think of your typical communist block and see how far lies take a civilization that cannot build and only break down.

Inaut

The VP of my company is spewing garbage about wanting to make vaccines mandatory for all employees because she's a pusher. I know that she really can't do enforce that because she's just a cheap suit but what bugs me is she tries to embarrass employees by asking them in team meetings, with other people on the call. One of my colleagues was practically crying when she told me she was scolded by this lady, I'm waiting for the day a question is directed at me. I have no hesitations of telling her to mind her business and I may be out of a job. I'm sure there's a bunch of people in my company that do not agree with vaccination but are keeping their mouths closed to avoid conflict. If people ask me if I've been vaccinated I state it plainly. Like Georgi said, I don't want to participate in this charade... Stay strong and stick to your guns. F what people think or say.

BrianF

I was informed today that a leaked source indicates (indicates, not proves) that 'the vaccine' uptake in Poland might be as low as 30% of the population. That's despite government sponsored schemes that take the form of competitions for vaxxers to win houses and other prizes. Like a lot of populations who remember communism, the Poles have a healthy scepticism of whatever government is in power.

Inaut

Eastern Europeans know the deal. When i was at the end the lock down protests in my city, the Polish were out in full effect :)
I was informed today that a leaked source indicates (indicates, not proves) that 'the vaccine' uptake in Poland might be as low as 30% of the population. That's despite government sponsored schemes that take the form of competitions for vaxxers to win houses and other prizes. Like a lot of populations who remember communism, the Poles have a healthy scepticism of whatever government is in power.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have no hesitations of telling her to mind her business and I may be out of a job

She may also be out of a job, as her asking such questions in front of other people counts as multiple violations of HIPAA, and potentially even conspiracy (to defame). Even a whiff of this at the state or federal level can make it very difficult for a company to get business from any govt entity. These days, every company seems to be doing some work with some govt entity and the vast majority of them try to avoid running afoul of medical privacy laws. Even if you don't sue, a simple written complaint to the local BBB about repeated HIPAA violations will pretty much ruin future business prospects for that company.

Summer

I feel you. The company I work for requires you to fill out a form if you’ve been vaccinated so you don’t have to wear a mask in the facility. As I don’t intend on getting the jab any time soon, I’ve continued to wear my mask but thankfully so have many others. I was anxious at first because I thought I might be the only one still wearing a mask, but honestly I just don’t care what people think. I do my job and I do it damn good. If anybody has a problem with my vaccination status, oh well.

haidut

Forum Supporter
The company I work for requires you to fill out a form if you’ve been vaccinated
Unless you are a new employee and voluntarily disclosing vaccination status was part of the contract you signed when starting, I am pretty sure this is illegal under both state and federal laws. While being employed may be more important for now (instead of suing), you may want to consider the BBB reporting option I mentioned in a post above. It will usually get the company's attention and spur change in policies, and in many states you can file the BBB report anonymously and even email a copy to the local attorney general.

dfspcc20

@haidut I've been told it's ok to ask co-workers if they have been vaccinated. But it's not ok to ask why/why not.
Have you seen any specific language around this (in the US)?

Hugh Johnson

Because it normalizes the absurd position that only vaccinated people are allowed to live normal lives, while everybody else has to suffer and be ostracized. If society as a whole adjusts to accepting being fully vaccinated as perfectly normal requirement in order for one to be allowed to enjoy even basic freedoms like walking into a store or on public transport, then it is game over - for everybody. A lie may work for this or that individual vaccine, but as soon as the requirement of vaccination for "normality is, well, "normalized" then there comes a point when the honor system will be dropped and replaced with hard verification of vaccination status through an app, (digital) certificate, etc. So, you won't even be asked any more. It will be automatically verified the way a cop runs your license plate before he/she decided whether to pull you over or not. And if you don't have a license plate? Well...you get the idea.
Point taken. I appreciate and respect the courage of all those willing to fight back even though they face costs. I don't face costs so I can only speak out and make friend circles of people who won't social distance.

P

Peatness

Congratulations for holding onto your bodily integrity. No one wants to be an outsider so day to day life must be very stressful. I think in terms of work the law can take care of that. Can an experimental drug be mandated? Has this been challenged in court? I don’t know which country you are in but in the UK there is no law, yet, that mandates these injections.

As for friends and family this is heart breaking stuff. I know this because I have found myself ostracized from closed friends because of my views on covid and the injections. If you are confident about the choice you have made, I get the impression you are, it will make it easier to stand by your decision even if that means standing alone, for a while. I believe the truth about the dangers of these injections will come out eventually, if not soon.

Depending on which country you are in it may be relatively easy to get out of wearing a mask. In the UK the government gives exemptions “where putting on, wearing or removing a face covering will cause you severe distress.”

It takes courage to stand apart but you are not alone.

bogbody

Unless you are a new employee and voluntarily disclosing vaccination status was part of the contract you signed when starting, I am pretty sure this is illegal under both state and federal laws. While being employed may be more important for now (instead of suing), you may want to consider the BBB reporting option I mentioned in a post above. It will usually get the company's attention and spur change in policies, and in many states you can file the BBB report anonymously and even email a copy to the local attorney general.
My company was very tricky about this and said that if you are vaccinated you "must" fill out a "voluntary" disclosure form. Most people ddin't complain though because they are happily vaxxed. I flagged it to my union rep. Thankfully it no longer applies to me however because I just recently moved out of the city and will be working remotely permanently going forward.

I completely feel this though and sympathize, I feel incredibly alone and alienated in all of this.

mrchibbs

I am also in the same boat, everything was fine until these past few weeks and now it's weird to say the least. I sympathize with you, and you can come here and discuss your troubles with us, sometimes venting out like this is the best way to keep sane. Finding an outlet for frustration, with exercise (punching bag?) may be good too.

The evidence is astounding now that the vaccines are terrible for fertility, with so many miscarriages and risks to the ovaries.

I would lean with that when people ask you. Tell them you want children and you're not going to risk it with these vaccines. And find the best research, make a document and print it out, giving it to people who may give you some trouble.

There are some cracks in the system already, with the recent Joe Rogan podcast with Bret Weinstein, millions have now become aware of the censorship and availability of cheap drugs which are effective against covid.

Hopefully within the coming months there will be a culture change.

TacoVampire

I've been answering the why not question with:
The only experimental drugs I'll try are the ones I can buy in Tompkins Square park.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals