Liam311

I felt this thing has been destined to run its course from the beginning and I have recently been listening to Prof Mattias Desmet make some very interesting points about mass formation and totalitarianism. He believes pre ‘pandemic’ there was a real pandemic of social isolation, lack of sense-making, anxiety and discontent. And this negative cultural state and anxiety has been transferred into a mission of defeating Covid. It made sense to me why some people are lost in this game and can’t see the negative consequences of mandating vaccines.

Most people I know are taking the vaccine on the bases of coercion (wanting to travel etc) and not because of a genuine concern for their health, without informed consent.

Prof Mattias Desmet further highlights that totalitarianism states need an enemy and without one they collapse, so they will tolerate one so they can marginalise it. Totalitarianism states will always destroy itself - the very nature of them are always self-destructive.

In some sort of conclusion he says to wait it out and do what you can, speak out etc…

From the start of all of this I have had a consistent selection of imagery in my mind - a slow boiling frog, a snake eating itself, and a sinking ship. I’ve been ducking and diving around this.

I will continue on ducking and diving and will not comply to any mandates no matter the cost.

It’s always nice to find likeminded people.

P

Peatness

I felt this thing has been destined to run its course from the beginning and I have recently been listening to Prof Mattias Desmet make some very interesting points about mass formation and totalitarianism. He believes pre ‘pandemic’ there was a real pandemic of social isolation, lack of sense-making, anxiety and discontent. And this negative cultural state and anxiety has been transferred into a mission of defeating Covid. It made sense to me why some people are lost in this game and can’t see the negative consequences of mandating vaccines.

Most people I know are taking the vaccine on the bases of coercion (wanting to travel etc) and not because of a genuine concern for their health, without informed consent.

Prof Mattias Desmet further highlights that totalitarianism states need an enemy and without one they collapse, so they will tolerate one so they can marginalise it. Totalitarianism states will always destroy itself - the very nature of them are always self-destructive.

In some sort of conclusion he says to wait it out and do what you can, speak out etc…

From the start of all of this I have had a consistent selection of imagery in my mind - a slow boiling frog, a snake eating itself, and a sinking ship. I’ve been ducking and diving around this.

I will continue on ducking and diving and will not comply to any mandates no matter the cost.

:darts:

Peatful

Appreciate this.

I too know many a person who have no sense of self, deep emotional wounds, feeling of ‘less than’- that this pandemic has given them a chance of (false) moral superiority.
A chance to say “ive done something important. Therefore- I am important “.

This pathology, combined with lack of any critical thinking: it’s deadly.
Societally. Relationally. Mentally. Physically. Spiritually.

However- this thing will never “run its course”.
Covid is just the trojan horse for the globalist coup - which is succeeding.

Last edited:

Peatful

Are you resigned to this fact? Is it inevitable?
Im no expert. Im not resigned. Far from it.

Ill let the facts speak for themselves.

Inevitable? Yes.

OP
K

kaydeegee

Your boyfriend is a cuck and you’d be happier and feel better with a man with strong morals for what’s right and true who is able to support you himself. The fact you feel this way while being in a relationship with him proves he isn’t giving you what you need. And no I’m not simping for you here, I’m telling you the truth. I couldn’t imagine being in a relationship with someone who doesn’t share my extremist views.

With respect to where you're coming from with this, my perspective is different -- He doesn't want the shot. He knows they, and the mandates, are wrong, and he hasn't yet made a final decision. But if it comes down to it, he's coming from a place of wanting to be able to continue providing for us, even if that means making a sacrifice. (Especially if I end up in a situation where I'm not making money.)

While being willing to "take the bullet" for us if needed, he also deeply respects my perspective. Not once has he challenged my stance, or tried to sway me. Instead, he fully hears me and, as a result, is doing what he can to keep us above water.

My feeling this way stems from a deeper, broader sense of disillusionment: about society, my neighbours... our collective, I suppose. It's a ****88 up time and holding lots of feelings at once is possible. Again, I do appreciate your stance, it's just not mine -- and it's my duty to respond directly to my partner being called a cuck on the internet!

Jerkboy

With respect to where you're coming from with this, my perspective is different -- He doesn't want the shot. He knows they, and the mandates, are wrong, and he hasn't yet made a final decision. But if it comes down to it, he's coming from a place of wanting to be able to continue providing for us, even if that means making a sacrifice. (Especially if I end up in a situation where I'm not making money.)

While being willing to "take the bullet" for us if needed, he also deeply respects my perspective. Not once has he challenged my stance, or tried to sway me. Instead, he fully hears me and, as a result, is doing what he can to keep us above water.

My feeling this way stems from a deeper, broader sense of disillusionment: about society, my neighbours... our collective, I suppose. It's a ****88 up time and holding lots of feelings at once is possible. Again, I do appreciate your stance, it's just not mine -- and it's my duty to respond directly to my partner being called a cuck on the internet!

How will he be able to provide for you when his health goes downhill? Not a 100% fact. But it is a possibility.

OP
K

kaydeegee

How will he be able to provide for you when his health goes downhill? Not a 100% fact. But it is a possibility.

Absolutely, it's a possibility. One that weighs on me <3 As strongly as I stand by this being an autonomy-based choice for myself, I must offer him the same respect -- and he still may choose not to get it at all. If he does decide to, he's said he will implement supplements and supports (many sourced from this site), to hopefully mitigate any harm.

Ultimately, we're all being put in a gnarly situation by the powers that be -- we're being pit against each other. I won't allow the "divide and conquer" systems at play to drive a wedge between me and the one I love; we're all doing our best, and we're all stronger together.

Inaut

Absolutely, it's a possibility. One that weighs on me <3 As strongly as I stand by this being an autonomy-based choice for myself, I must offer him the same respect -- and he still may choose not to get it at all. If he does decide to, he's said he will implement supplements and supports (many sourced from this site), to hopefully mitigate any harm.

Ultimately, we're all being put in a gnarly situation by the powers that be -- we're being pit against each other. I won't allow the "divide and conquer" systems at play to drive a wedge between me and the one I love; we're all doing our best, and we're all stronger together.
Respect KDG. Only you know what's best for you and I pray all is well on both ends.

jnklheimer

He’s a cuck if he is willing to take it and knows it is wrong. Nobody said it’d be easy. And 100% he is a cuck, he’s a wagecuck, his ability to feed himself and his family and provide shelter is based on doing a cuck dance for his employer. I would attack the employer in the courts, at least become such a trouble to them that’s it is worth a payout to keep you quiet.

peter88

I don’t want to stray away from OPs post, but I’m curious if there is any members on the forum from ages 18-22 who attend college but refuse to get the shot. I dropped out after my first year cause they now require it to return to campus. I’ve just been lost over the last 6 months, living at home with no friends and no job, In a highly vaxxed area.

V

valdz

@kaydeegee
Sorry to hear of what you're going through. I'm glad that many people in this forum can give some support. I and my fam are not taking the experimental jab. My FT job haven't made the mandate and there are a number of us who didn't get it either. So that a plus! I work PD for a hospital and all the hospital in my state mandated the shot. Fortunately, my religious exemption was approved. All I can say is find like minded people or community near you for support. For social network, Amandha Vollmer has a pretty good following and active on telegram. Redballoon.work - someone has posted it before; job site for unvaxxed. Stay strong!

I don’t want to stray away from OPs post, but I’m curious if there is any members on the forum from ages 18-22 who attend college but refuse to get the shot. I dropped out after my first year cause they now require it to return to campus. I’ve just been lost over the last 6 months, living at home with no friends and no job, In a highly vaxxed area.
I met a young kid last wk from NY state who goes to college in CT and he was able to submit an exemption and still be in school and play sports. From what he said, he only knew of another student that didn't get the shot. I think its doable but you just have to submit proper documentation. We had a good convo and he was delighted that he met someone who is like-minded and not follow the crowd. Stay positive and hope it gets better for you Peter!

CiggyTardust

I'll just leave this here. LA Sheriff also said he won't be enforcing mandates because he doesn't want to face 5 - 10% workforce loss over it... DO NOT COMPLY and these cowards will buckle the moment it costs them anything. We need more people with backbone and this compliance test will crumble.

mandate.png

Lollipop2

Many Universities are not requiring the jab. Reapply to another one.

yerrag

sounds like Cope. i made $30k a couple months ago flipping frog based meme coins, there's opportunity everywhere for those who dare. God will bless those with the courage to stand against complacency
Show me how! That a very consistent income stream. Let me see. Is that $180k/yr? Zero risk and not even a double or nothing proposition? Awesome!

If it's too good to be true, it must be real! Can I put in a side bet with you?

Surely, this is the land where the streets are paved with gold. No wonder immigrants are streaming in. Life is unbelievably good when the government pays you in real gold, and not just some mickey mouse money.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals