1. Spring Sale 10% Off @ LifeGivingStore.com Till June 10th With Coupon Code: SPRING2020
    Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. LifeGivingStore.com New Products List:
    Natural Dessicated Thyroid

Magnesium Hydroxide

Dismiss Notice

There Are No Giant Conspiracies

Discussion in 'Society' started by BehcetsBoy, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson Member

King
    A """partnership""" in which one party has 100% control over the leadership, mandate and very existence of the other partner, while the other has no power. Any independence is a fiction meant to prevent democratic control over monetary policy.

2. tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod Member

I think that party is the cartel of banks. You seem to think it's the Federal Government.

We are on a forum where we constantly talk about (and give solid examples and evidence of) pharmaceutical companies exerting great influence over the FDA, a regulatory body that on paper appears to have total control over them. I don't understand how you can't at least entertain the idea that the same thing can happen in the financial world, with an entity that appears to be more like a 50/50 split of power on paper.

3. Nigel Forester

Nigel Forester Member

How dumb are you?
    We literally have police evidence of international pedophile satanist blackmail rings involving the highest echelons of society and you wanna make this bluepilled post on how it doesn’t exist?

4. Nigel Forester

Nigel Forester Member

Straw man bullcrap
    Money is just a side benefit
    You’re being obtuse

5. Nigel Forester

Nigel Forester Member

Notice how in multiple threads Thomas never actually brings evidence about a particular theory being false. Just says they are on a whole wrong.

Thomas00 do you think the Epstein thing is not real?

6. Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson Member

King
    No, it's 100/0 power on paper. What you are talking is the exact thing I have repeated in each of my posts about this. The Fed was created to keep monetary policy out of the democratic discussions. It's independence is an illusion, however I have said every time that it exists because there is in interest for the elites to control monetary policy for their own benefit. Are you being intentionally obtuse?

7. Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson Member

King
    Also, there are plenty of conspiracies that have been put on trial, and there have been convictions.

8. tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod Member

Look, at this point, we just disagree, so let's end this. You can think I'm being obtuse, but meanwhile, you are the one who is arguing that the Federal Reserve isn't structured how it's actually structured. I would certainly call that obtuse. You have said nothing to disprove my original comment.

9. michael94

michael94 Member

"Money" as it currently is, functions as a whip for low lifes to use against productive people in the economy. You are protecting criminals under the guise of being educated about economics. If a nation were to in one fell swoop claim private loan capital and interest on such as illegitimate, it would become more wealthy overnight not less.

10. LeeLemonoil

LeeLemonoil Member

You’re very wrong. Loans and interest are prerequisites for prosperity of societies. All serious left econometrics acknowledge that, the mechanisms are proven.
    There is much wrong in our world. I’m the last one to defend the current power hierarchies and order. But you say money and interest are bad or evil per se. Quite the contrary.

11. michael94

michael94 Member

I posted in my original messages why most "money" in the economy via loans is of fraudulent origin. You are defending criminals by saying this fairy-dust is doing the right thing to stimulate economic growth.

12. postman

postman Member

The 12 federal reserve banks are privately owned and only 7/12 of the board members of the federal reserve system are appointed by the state, the rest are direct representatives of the privately owned banks. Not only is there no discussion about money creation, there is also very little transparency.

13. LeeLemonoil

LeeLemonoil Member

Creating money out of thin air IS the right way to create growth and isn't per se a problem either. Even Keynes described that.

For anyne discussing here, I'd like to recommend a book that revolves around both topics here in a way, secret power-networks, conspiracies and money. But how out it actually transpires, how it manifested in a real world setting. Not saying that it gives a complete picture, far from it, it's a snapshot but it gives a nice insight how the tiers work. Here re politicians and deep bureaucrats at work, pitting it against an elected minister and one oof the brightest and bravest economists of the resent, who happens to be a atern leftist.

Read what Yannis Varoufakis recorded and wrote down as he negotiated with some of Europse most powerful about the euo-crisis and how it strangled Greece. It's the real world, it actually happened. And its a great read
    look up the reviews, it convinced even skeptics abput the scary machinations o antechamber politics, cabales and deep stae
    https://www.amazon.com/-/de/gp/product/0374538050/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i2

14. raysputin

raysputin Member

I was being sarcastic?

15. michael94

michael94 Member

I should be clear. Issuing Treasury Notes in exchange for work or resources via State issued Fiat is diametrically opposed to how private bank loans function. Both are technically "from thin air" but one is issuing currency notes as a tool for trade, the other is for abuse by parasitic entities.

16. Nigel Forester

Nigel Forester Member

I assumed you were. double layered sarcasm. You expect too much, I can’t read minds (yet)

17. raysputin

raysputin Member

You probably can.

18. Nigel Forester

Nigel Forester Member

I can see my surroundings when my eyes are closed and I clear my mind

19. michael94

michael94 Member

Banks in the U.S. will now have Zero reserve requirements.

Attached Files:

20. mujuro

mujuro Member

I don’t think there is a single group of elite conspiring to control more and more of the world.

I just think there are more than one, competing for the most control.

Maybe conspiracy is the wrong word. If they decide what (most of) the media airs, they can do as they please in their own world and we 99% won’t see or hear a thing about it.

Most of it isn’t. Fluoride, promotion of fast food, vaccines, housing bubbles — I chalk these up to individual motivations, opportunism, good ideas gone bad or people mistaking parts for the whole. Geopolitics however is in a different realm.