Isolation Does NOT Always Imply "Poor Health" -- To Say So Suggests THE OPPOSITE Is Simply "Good" Blindly

I know in nature animals retreating can be due to sickness or serotonin or such -- but here is a flaw in that: I am not a gazelle; I am not a wolf; I am not a monkey or a donkey -- I am a human with a mind capable of questioning its own thoughts and my destiny or potential many fold.

I see some people here basically asserting to me that I do "poor in life" due to my lack of "social skills" or whatever.

You know some guys who have had good social skills? Jeffrey Dahmer -- Google him. He pulled chicks and people saw him as a great guy ... Until he killed them?

If we simply say that "poor social skills" = "poor health" then I guess I can say mass murderers with good looks are healthy then? So when people tell me I am doing wrong they are really saying, "The reason you aren't getting laid a lot or happy is because you don't have a private island with underage girls to have sez with." Or maybe, "You aren't capable of starting a sex cult to keep a harem of 12 year old girls around. Shame on you for not being more socially suave!"

See people fail to understand that just because one thing CAN BE BAD in association with other things DOES NOT MEAN THAT ANY OPPOSITE IN ITS BARE FORM IS GOOD. Unless your advice to shy men with bad looks to get more women is, "Just work on your social skills so you can invite girls over to a party and then get them to pass out and then do them." Because we all know some guys go down that road and improved their social skills as a result of such.

I knew a girl once who was SUPER SOCIAL -- TONS OF "FRIENDS" AND MANY PEOPLE LIKED HER -- SHE WAS "COOL" and it would appear she was in "good health," right? Extroverted, sociable, capable, etc. Did I include she was bipolar and manic? That she robbed and assaulted people? That she binged on illicit drugs and was racist? That she was put in jail for drug possession and hurt many people, including her own family?

But she was sociable... She was "NT" as blackpillers or whatever would say. She was a good human being because she had friends ... That is all you need to be an outstanding member of society: social skills!

I see so much "incel" bashing over this ... People saying their problem is they aren't some skeevy lunatic who will drug and rape them at the drop of a hat with "charm." So good men (as in men "sociable who can get women" supposedly) are just evil men incarnate? Social skills will help an ugly bastard sleep with any woman he wants freely and easily? Or do some men use these "skills" to manipulate and get what they want at others' expense?

I know a guy who was threatened to murder his ex repeatedly ... And hopefully you caught that right: his EX. This guy has no problem saying he would kill and murder women he has been with ... Yet women have been with him! Interesting, huh? Nutjob men get more puss! Wow! So why are people telling guys to be kind and get a job? Get an abandoned shed and learn to be psychopath (can't be done btw) and you will get more women than having a stable job. More points if you are tall, have a deep voice and are manipulative mannerisms.

Creepy shy guys? The real creeps are the bold ones who would slit your throat after they ****88 you, not the guy behind his computer with no chin who was abused for his lack of masculine characteristics physical and otherwise. The real "evil" people in the world are almost always the most "sociable" people and this is clear as day when you really observe things.

Ray has even said estrogen stimulates adrenals and can make people hypersocial/sexual/manic/daring/pushy/dominating/etc. Just look at women with bipolar-esque symptoms and that is a woman with high estrogen in a nutshell with a "diagnosis" or not. Ray says the reason women never shut up is sometimes excessive estrogen (same can apply to men too if you didn't know).

Simply put "chatty and cool guys" can be estrogenic too. Why? The most masculine image of a man isn't some chatty, metro type young dude with sunglasses and 2% bodyfat and tattoos and feminine mannerisms and tall height, which seems to be the ideal puss slayer of 2022 for younger girls at least. Masculine is higher DHT and these men do not talk much usually whereas the "sociable cute boys" are often estrogen incarnates in some ways if you look at them (go on Tik Tok and browse 10 minutes and you will see what I mean). IOW "social" means "act like a douchey b**** who can't shut up" in correlation with appeasing to women or girls (with the e boy/femboy look) then really you should tell me to take estrogen and probiotics rather than DHT and progesterone.

So remember when you tell those "shy guys" (ugly guys) to "be more social" ... Maybe one will capitalize and be the next story on 20/20.

I was abused as a kid and made to look like a loser over and over again. I never hurt but was hurt. The people who treated me poorly had the time of their lives. So is the problem that I am not abusive enough to dominate and manipulate others? Okay so I know what you suggest to me then ... Be stupid; copy mainstream; do not question; do what everyone else does; step on everyone and try to be a snake. What else could one imply you mean when you say that being a victim is the opposite of what they needed to be in life?

Social skills are rarely a problem BUT A SYMPTOM of a terrible lifestyle usually, or upbringing, or etc. You "develop" in to what you are so your experience shapes you while you shape your environment. It isn't fair sure that the men with "good social skills" are often the biggest predators. Can you name me any socially inept predators that actually are manipulative? Yet shy guys who don't like making fools out of themselves by "chasing" women are considered the biggest "predators" by women ... The same women TV shows portray HEAVILY being dumb enough to get in cars with attractive strangers and end up dead or something like that. But yeah us guys who aren't animated and carbon copies of "normies" with good faces to boot are "doing wrong." Funny how hypocritical people can be EVEN ON SITES LIKE THIS WHICH ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PERCEPTIVE AND INTELLECTUAL.

But it is good to know the reason I am not "successful" is because I am not a psychopath ... But pains me to see people still wishing I'd start a sex cult or learn social (manipulative) skills in order to hurt people down the road. But hey, I decide my destiny, right? Glad I don't listen to the chattering fools, but they serve a purpose maybe. I can at least sleep a little better at night knowing the reason I am not "successful" is because I am not a slave or a robot ... And of course I am not handsome enough for that to help either, but feel free to tell me how I am wrong and nothing I say is true.

Nobody will convince me otherwise that the evil people are the ones out and about and stepping on everyone and twisting their words at every turn while the good people are often those the evil have gotten their hands on/possibly ruined the lives of forever. I know something is not right when we believe social is good when all sociable people I have known specifically guys who have gotten MULTIPLE women easily and are social are often physically attractive (tall, deep voice, tattoos, drug dealers) dark triad psychopaths/dominating and skeevy personalities or "leaders" (AKA psychopaths) and such.

The bad men are often the winners in some ways so when you tell the good men who don't win much how to get "better" remember you are simply telling them to become bad -- you just don't know it yet but you will.

And if you really want them to be "good" you should just tell them to hand their balls over and become a good boy to the world who cannot question his place or his choices. So yeah how you act matters ... But never in a good way usually. And you can be successful with looks only too but that is for really attractive people.

Isolation is not the problem ... It is a symptom ... And the people who fail to understand how they approach such subjects are likely bigger issues than isolation itself.

Last edited:
D

des yeux

Your experience in the world is entirely valid and I'm sorry for what you endured as a kid. It is no measure of health to adjust to a profoundly sick society etc. I have to ask though: what do social skills mean to you?

I personally think that social skills have an element of resonance, where you can tune into the personality of the person you are interacting with. If you mostly interact with deeply unhealthy people, 'resonating' with them will be damaging to you. Terrible men putting on an act to attract unhealthy women for some disembodied sex is the standard social interaction in most Western cities. Do you want to be part of that?

What you have suffered as a child is the true crime the set stage for everything that came afterwards. Your psychopathic friends with deep voices are also victims of their childhood, it's just that their maladaption was more useful than yours. I suggest the book "Summerhill: A Radical Approach to Child Rearing" as a survey of how truly free children grow up. (Peat also said that you have to discover your own way of relating to others in the current society: Peat on the stupefying effect of language, romantic & social arrangements for greater perception of reality)

I hope you find a way to the wholeness that was stolen from you.

Edit: linking is hard

Last edited by a moderator:

baccheion

Not a good sign during puberty, as it is a symptom of low hGH. Even introverts should be extrovert-seeming during that time. Depression is also a bad sign. Check diet and run labs to assess inflammation and cortisol status.

That's why it is good to not be allergic to milk, potatoes, etc, as they can be "mono" dieted during that time. Adding short gym sessions 2-3x/week also helps it all along.

Low hGH for males implies low testosterone. Bad. Even DHT will increase "yay"ness.

OP
MetabolicTrash
I hope you find a way to the wholeness that was stolen from you.

Yeah, just need a jaw implant to finally be a "real man" hopefully.

I cannot be an "evil" man so I can only be worthy by immediate indications of such (looks). Since I was bullied for my looks as a kid I've always had trouble trusting most people, even the extremely few women I've had experience with always went to the gutter sooner or later because I can't believe I have it good if you don't see a real man in the mirror (bone structure).

Combine that with narcissistic military men who have tormented you and said you will never be a real man ... To a 9 year old as I've experienced because I argued against him/confronted him and he threw me in to a wall and started screaming and mimicked the motion of striking me. Or growing up with "thugs" who talk down to you and call you a "little b****" repeatedly and act tough, obviously working as such because they are men and you are a small child... They can threaten and feel as tough as they want like a dog barking at a kitten.

Or a sister that would call you fat and ugly every day and alluded to be a "pathetic virgin loser" (to an 11 year old btw which I had already had a 'girlfriend' sorta deal at that point).

Or a mother that threatened to beat you if you had "too much fun..." (5 years old). Or maybe just say she will "kill you" if she did not have her cigarettes.... Yeah, fun stuff.

But don't worry guys ... Just take testosterone and cypro! Problems all gone!

Never mind how experience shapes you ... Just become an entirely new man with one hormone or two in mega doses and nothing else! Trust me bro! Yeah, unless you went through the same things in life with the same FACTORS (appearance) you have no real input here with suggestions on what hormone to take or etc.

The only real problem is looks ... If I looked liked a "normie" or more masculine, attractive guy (as a teen) nobody would have ever said a word to me or thought I was a pushover and doubted my every move or choice regardless of how competent I was.

It is unfortunate that I have to wait so long to actually "start a proper life" but surgery is not cheap, but is the only reality solution I see to "win" more in life. You can tell me whatever (lies) you want but for a while now I have been pretty much aware on what reality is and how the world works ... There is no good or evil -- only winners and losers. Nobody is punished justly ... It is about who makes it out in the end and gets what they want. So the best way for a weak (low attractive) man to be strong is obviously to change how he looks ... No behavior matters when you don't look the right way.

If a bird acts like a dog will it be treated like one? No ... And no amount of testosterone makes a bird a dog because testosterone doesn't fix your face.

Let us not forget I've probably taken more hormones than most members here overall/combined anyways at this point.

Last edited:

Gânico

Not a good sign during puberty, as it is a symptom of low hGH. Even introverts should be extrovert-seeming during that time. Depression is also a bad sign. Check diet and run labs to assess inflammation and cortisol status.

That's why it is good to not be allergic to milk, potatoes, etc, as they can be "mono" dieted during that time. Adding short gym sessions 2-3x/week also helps it all along.

Low hGH for males implies low testosterone. Bad. Even DHT will increase "yay"ness.
Lol, i think it's the opposite, teenage years are the most brutal for men. Negative feedbacks in social interactions at this time can really eat away your desire to be social for life.

Runenight201

I feel like learning to be content and at peace in isolation is good, but the experience of being in communion with others is a better experience, if you are receiving love and validation from them. It’s hard man I know how it can be to be socially rejected and the natural desire is to isolate where you can’t be looked down upon or ignored by others. It’s “safe” in the sense that you don’t have to deal with rejection, but you end up missing out on the benefits of social communion.

From what you’ve wrote that’s a heavily traumatic childhood, I don’t think you need hormones, I think you need to be accepted.

I’m sensing a lot of jealousy in regards to attractive, social men as well. Believe me, I know that feeling. My entire high school was just watching every crush I had be attracted to and hook up with my friends while I just was too shy and awkward to even try.

Yea there’s a lot of dirt bags out there. Lots of selfish douchebags, for sure. But the ability to be social is a good trait we should be striving for. We are social creatures by nature, and anything else is dysfunction imo.

Charger

I'm not really sure what the point of this thread is, but...

I had a traumatic childhood as well, as well as an arguably traumatic adulthood thus far. At 33, my life isn't what I imagined it would be at this point, far from it, but I refuse to develop a victim/woe-is-me mentality. What I've learned since discovering Peat's ideas, this community, and my experience with supplementation is the ability to see the bright side of my situation, regardless of how bleak it might seem to those from the outside looking in, this is the complete opposite of what my personality once was. I used to be very cynical, and every bad experience, mistake, or regret became part of my identity and quickly became another excuse for me to give up on myself. I'm always forward-thinking now, what can I do to better my current situation or my future? I focus on that without comparing my life to anyone else's.

There's always a path to peace worth striving for, it just may not be in line with what your ego currently wants or desires.

baccheion

Lol, i think it's the opposite, teenage years are the most brutal for men. Negative feedbacks in social interactions at this time can really eat away your desire to be social for life.
I am referring to isolation as a sign of poor hormone levels. If labs say levels are in range and desirable, then great.

Nomane Euger

I cannot be an "evil" man so I can only be worthy by immediate indications of such (looks). Since I was bullied for my looks as a kid I've always had trouble trusting most people, even the extremely few women I've had experience with always went to the gutter sooner or later because I can't believe I have it good if you don't see a real man in the mirror (bone structure).

Combine that with narcissistic military men who have tormented you and said you will never be a real man ... To a 9 year old as I've experienced because I argued against him/confronted him and he threw me in to a wall and started screaming and mimicked the motion of striking me. Or growing up with "thugs" who talk down to you and call you a "little b****" repeatedly and act tough, obviously working as such because they are men and you are a small child... They can threaten and feel as tough as they want like a dog barking at a kitten.

Or a sister that would call you fat and ugly every day and alluded to be a "pathetic virgin loser" (to an 11 year old btw which I had already had a 'girlfriend' sorta deal at that point).

Or a mother that threatened to beat you if you had "too much fun..." (5 years old). Or maybe just say she will "kill you" if she did not have her cigarettes.... Yeah, fun stuff.

Never mind how experience shapes you ... Just become an entirely new man with one hormone or two in mega doses and nothing else! Trust me bro! Yeah, unless you went through the same things in life with the same FACTORS (appearance) you have no real input here with suggestions on what hormone to take or etc.

The only real problem is looks ... If I looked liked a "normie" or more masculine, attractive guy (as a teen) nobody would have ever said a word to me or thought I was a pushover and doubted my every move or choice regardless of how competent I was.

It is unfortunate that I have to wait so long to actually "start a proper life" but surgery is not cheap, but is the only reality solution I see to "win" more in life. You can tell me whatever (lies) you want but for a while now I have been pretty much aware on what reality is and how the world works ... There is no good or evil -- only winners and losers. Nobody is punished justly ... It is about who makes it out in the end and gets what they want. So the best way for a weak (low attractive) man to be strong is obviously to change how he looks ... No behavior matters when you don't look the right way.

If a bird acts like a dog will it be treated like one? No ... And no amount of testosterone makes a bird a dog because testosterone doesn't fix your face.

Let us not forget I've probably taken more hormones than most members here overall/combined anyways at this point.
hi,if thats how the word is so doomed according to you,and no matter what peoples suggest you,you wont believe it you know you are right you cant change things with life style factors exept surgery,whats your intention by making such a rant,do yo want peoples to feel your frustration?do you want people attention?,do you want people to leave their "delusion"and realise how doomed the word is because you say so?whats the purpose?its like the 5th post at minimum you made on a related topic,which you are free to do,did you even experiment with any of the recommandations you got on your posts?your posts contain some potentially deameaning sarcasm whever in the title or the thread,do you think peoples come here to feel like that your intention is to insult them because they recommanded you things like "cypro or hormones"and according to you its irelevant?there is people that suffered as much as you,they got rid of the emotional load associated with this suffering,and now are living their best life,they dont need surgery to do so,there is a lot of men who are neither beautifull neither giga chad looking and have succes with gorgous woman

Last edited:

Milk Consumer

A lot of learned helplessness here, didn't read it all. Also funny how you mention someone being racist, as if it were a bad thing

L91

Is your point here that you're "ugly" so there's no point in trying, or what? You seem to have a lot of unresolved trauma and self esteem issues. I see people who don't know how to deal with this blaming their isolation on their looks. Yeah, attractive people are treated better. But you can still be social even if you don't fit into beauty standards. But that's going to be hard if you hate yourself. So maybe working on self esteem is a good idea. You definitely can't peat your way into to being mentally healthy without addressing the psychological issues and trauma, they won't disappear if you manage to eat "perfectly" and take the right hormones, or even a jaw implant. If you were the most idealised version of attractive and got loads of female attention and admiration from others, would you really feel fulfilled anyway? Is that a fulfilled life, attention and validation for your looks?

JamesGatz

Ultimately - when a women says any variation of the following:
- He has bad vibes
- Don't be weird
- Don't be creepy
- he has serial killer/rapist vibes

What she really means is she doesn't want a man with high serotonin -

this is ultimately why:
women hate unattractive men as well as say "personality matters"

Personality does matter - but personality is ultimately intertwined with looks - an unattractive man/women (with small airways) is stuck in a state where mouth-breathing is forced and where mewing is very stressful - this results in chronic serotonergic/cortisol behavior - ultimately it's difficult to make advances but certainly not impossible

Women hate ugly men because the face is a strong indicator of how healthy your breathing system is and subsequently - is a key indicator of serotonergic behavior

Meanwhile attractive men and women tend to be in a healthier breathing environment - they retain more CO2 and are a lot more resistant to serotonin and cortisol increases

Now for the kicker:

Women are into Jeffrey Dahmer and Richard Ramirez because ultimately these men have low-serotonin - if we examine their interviews, we can see their calm, collected demeanor and healthy breathing patterns that their faces are a key indicator of:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWjYsxaBjBI&ab_channel=InsideEdition

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xqZ9T7o-Hg&ab_channel=InsideEdition

The experiences you have stated with attractive women/men taking advantage of people and the like are 100% accurate, however I believe it is quiet reasonable for this to happen:

As an attractive men/women - you have people throwing themselves at, you have people willing to spend money just to be with you or have one of your possessions, given how healthy their breathing is they are also highly resistant to stress - which means they can tolerate alcohol/drugs a lot better. This kind of behavior many would perceive to be manipulative and destructive - but ultimately we see this behavior common in attractive people for a reason -

I think any person who has life handed to them in a silver platter and has people bowing down to them would be subject to engage in the same behavior - I believe it feels invincible in a way - like if you can get away with anything and receive the world

Attractive people will never truly understand the struggles of someone on the other side and vice-versa unattractive people will never truly understand the benefits of being on the other side - I believe it's difficult for one side to grasp the other unless the person has lived their life in both sides of the aisle

OP
MetabolicTrash
- He has bad vibes
- Don't be weird
- Don't be creepy

this is ultimately why:

Personality does matter - but personality is ultimately intertwined with looks - an unattractive man/women (with small airways) is stuck in a state where mouth-breathing is forced and where mewing is very stressful - this results in chronic serotonergic/cortisol behavior - ultimately it's difficult to make advances but certainly not impossible

Women hate ugly men because the face is a strong indicator of how healthy your breathing system is and subsequently - is a key indicator of serotonergic behavior

Meanwhile attractive men and women tend to be in a healthier breathing environment - they retain more CO2 and are a lot more resistant to serotonin and cortisol increases

Now for the kicker:

Women are into Jeffrey Dahmer and Richard Ramirez because ultimately these men have low-serotonin - if we examine their interviews, we can see their calm, collected demeanor and healthy breathing patterns that their faces are a key indicator of:

The experiences you have stated with attractive women/men taking advantage of people and the like are 100% accurate, however I believe it is quiet reasonable for this to happen:

As an attractive men/women - you have people throwing themselves at, you have people willing to spend money just to be with you or have one of your possessions, given how healthy their breathing is they are also highly resistant to stress - which means they can tolerate alcohol/drugs a lot better. This kind of behavior many would perceive to be manipulative and destructive - but ultimately we see this behavior common in attractive people for a reason -

I think any person who has life handed to them in a silver platter and has people bowing down to them would be subject to engage in the same behavior - I believe it feels invincible in a way - like if you can get away with anything and receive the world

Attractive people will never truly understand the struggles of someone on the other side and vice-versa unattractive people will never truly understand the benefits of being on the other side - I believe it's difficult for one side to grasp the other unless the person has lived their life in both sides of the aisle

Interesting POV. Perhaps I overlooked things and went a little too HAM.

I can attest that low serotonin does in fact make you feel and see the world differnetly yet I have not seen any remarkable differences with people out and about when manipulating serotonin (like taking charcoal, Andro/caffeine, low dose Benadryl and etc. and going out).

I don't think low serotonin affected any differences with women but maybe it did somewhat. When I met up with a girl I did in fact "prepare" myself to be calm and handle the whole interaction like a "pro" even though I did not take any anti-serotonin drugs (and I am obviously not a pro lol but at least she was convinced enough).

I have been a bit harsh on attractive people since I have first hand seen how much more privileged they can be, but I have my doubts it is all down to serotonin/dopamine as I've been on both sides of those (depression and being super driven and feeling mighty) and do not recall any difference in female attention.

I think looks set the stage but the transmitters/hormones/etc. dictate the interactions, which is why I lean toward looks because I can apparently handle the social stuff (with the ladies) if prepared given past experiences. Although that calmness matters in steering interactions I doubt it alone makes you appealing much more than otherwise.

JamesGatz

Interesting POV. Perhaps I overlooked things and went a little too HAM.

I can attest that low serotonin does in fact make you feel and see the world differnetly yet I have not seen any remarkable differences with people out and about when manipulating serotonin (like taking charcoal, Andro/caffeine, low dose Benadryl and etc. and going out).

I don't think low serotonin affected any differences with women but maybe it did somewhat. When I met up with a girl I did in fact "prepare" myself to be calm and handle the whole interaction like a "pro" even though I did not take any anti-serotonin drugs (and I am obviously not a pro lol but at least she was convinced enough).

I have been a bit harsh on attractive people since I have first hand seen how much more privileged they can be, but I have my doubts it is all down to serotonin/dopamine as I've been on both sides of those (depression and being super driven and feeling mighty) and do not recall any difference in female attention.

I think looks set the stage but the transmitters/hormones/etc. dictate the interactions, which is why I lean toward looks because I can apparently handle the social stuff (with the ladies) if prepared given past experiences. Although that calmness matters in steering interactions I doubt it alone makes you appealing much more than otherwise.
I agree with you - The way I wrote my previous response made it seem like I didn't - the comment I make about serotonin I should expand on:

I believe attractive people as very resistant to stress - a healthier breathing system retains more CO2

I believe unattractive people as a lot less-resistant to stress for the same reason- so what I mean to say is that even if a person lowered serotonin before meeting a girl or going on a date they would still treat them badly because one look at their face would signal to them they are not the genetic/epigenetic quality they are looking for when it pertains to breathing and handling of stress.

The comment I made about personality matters would be to explain why girls think/use that term

JamesGatz

I agree with you - The way I wrote my previous response made it seem like I didn't - the comment I make about serotonin I should expand on:

I believe attractive people as very resistant to stress - a healthier breathing system retains more CO2

I believe unattractive people as a lot less-resistant to stress for the same reason- so what I mean to say is that even if a person lowered serotonin before meeting a girl or going on a date they would still treat them badly because one look at their face would signal to them they are not the genetic/epigenetic quality they are looking for when it pertains to breathing and handling of stress.

The comment I made about personality matters would be to explain why girls think/use that term

A better way for me to say this is that:

Many would say it's all about looks, I also believe it's all about looks, however,
I believe looks are an aggregate of the health and upbringing of the person and the health of the mother during conception/pregnancy.

When we look at someone's face - we can see years of abuse / traumatic environments that manifested into poor breathing patterns and made up that face - or we can see the opposite.

I believe in the cardinal rule that looks, looks, looks matter - but I 100% believe it can be changed naturally in a short amount of time and it should be for the health of that person. In other words - looks represent a lot more than a person's face and that many assumptions are made about you from it for an important reason

OP
MetabolicTrash
A better way for me to say this is that:

Many would say it's all about looks, I also believe it's all about looks, however,
I believe looks are an aggregate of the health and upbringing of the person and the health of the mother during conception/pregnancy.

When we look at someone's face - we can see years of abuse / traumatic environments that manifested into poor breathing patterns and made up that face - or we can see the opposite.

I believe in the cardinal rule that looks, looks, looks matter - but I 100% believe it can be changed naturally in a short amount of time and it should be for the health of that person. In other words - looks represent a lot more than a person's face and that many assumptions are made about you from it for an important reason

Yeah it all overlaps somehow -- or our appearances bear our "souls" in a spiritual sense as in how they allow others to see and judge us (regardless of internal character possibly). Maybe a lot of suffering is more likely to make you weaker looking as a cross burdened as a result of said suffering ... And that some get out of suffering well due to good protective systems within, or some other escapes/light in the end of the tunnel theory?

I know a good looking kinda guy who has been abusing benzodiazepines for a long while. Perhaps these drugs allowed him to protect against stressors so as to not let them gradually worsen his looks maybe? I know I grew up on junk food and cortisol lol so maybe I have a LOT more work and shapeshifting wizardry to fix and/or hide my face of past traumas.

Maybe we disagree on that looks are easily changeable but nevertheless I keep trying.

I will probably save up and buy another batch of Cypro, Keto DHT, T3 and finally maybe Kuinone and some dopamine agonists+antibiotics ... Along with facial alterations as an aside of course since you gotta fake it to make it sometimes lol

I have heard of bone smash theory but that sounds too unsubstantiated to do.....

Another consideration would be making a face puller and posture correctors to at least reinforce self esteem and motivation should it fall too low again.

JamesGatz

I know a good looking kinda guy who has been abusing benzodiazepines for a long while. Perhaps these drugs allowed him to protect against stressors so as to not let them gradually worsen his looks maybe? I know I grew up on junk food and cortisol lol so maybe I have a LOT more work and shapeshifting wizardry to fix and/or hide my face of past traumas.

Maybe we disagree on that looks are easily changeable but nevertheless I keep trying.
I believe Benzos would help in this respect - the man you mentioned in the other thread who was a chronic alcoholic actually helps too.

Serotonin in my view is our breathing system's worst enemy - which is why it's common to see men who abuse alcohol and drugs that are serotonin antagonists look quiet good - always being drunk or high will do quiet well in healthy breathing patterns and stress in the general aspect .

I believe looks can be dramatically improved naturally in a short period - if you message me your discord and are open to more unorthodox methods I definitely believe I can ascend you or anyone else on the forum for that matter - personally I wouldn't do bonesmashing or recommend it

D

des yeux

I'm really sorry you had to go through that. No child deserves to go through such pain. The way back to wholeness is certainly not mega-dosing hormones. If you allow me, I would say there are two things you should focus on:

1- Find a way to be socially accepted somewhere, preferably far from where you were abused. Forget about girlfriends and romance for now, some friends and other people you can relate to meaningfully will do. If you live with people you don't like, find a way to move out.

2- Psychologically, you will have to sublimate your current self-hate into action. The best antidote to anxiety & depression is action. The question is: what action should you take? Years ago I read on a little blog called The Last Psychiatrist that the best way to change a habit is to displace it, by changing how you relate to yourself and the world. Similar ideas are found in some psychotherapy schools. Essentially you have to form new beliefs about how you are, and be very careful when you describe your negative experiences. You have to rewrite your personal story, or at least stop talking negatively about yourself.

What @JamesGatz says touches on some truths: that many attractive people (men in particular) are resistant to stress and retain more CO2. However you don't need anything to 'ascend', you have to embrace & love yourself, and your whole being will guide you towards what you need more of. There is no other way, jaw implants (?) or not. It would be better to use that many to go abroad: one average looking white friend went to China once for university exchange and the attention he received there gave him a lot of confidence.

The supplements merely support this organic process of growth. (If you are in Canada by any chance I will ship you extra supplements I have, just DM me.) At the end of the day though, even the medical & academic establishment has to admit: joy and human relationships are better than 'good genes': Over nearly 80 years, Harvard study has been showing how to live a healthy and happy life

johnwester130

- He has bad vibes
- Don't be weird
- Don't be creepy

this is ultimately why:

Now for the kicker:

Interesting.

Is having a sense of humour and joking a sign of low serotonin/high dopamine

The most attractive person in my school was very smiley and jokey all the time

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals