Mass formation by Mattias Desmet, or why the people still believe the COVID narrative no matter how absurd

Z

Zsazsa

Everyone wants to sell you a book...

Comparing the two different approaches (Breggin x Desmet), I think my views align with Breggin's (and Fitts'), and I agree that Desmet doesn't point to a solution, he actually merely describes a phenomenon by analogy with mass formation - at least that was my interpretation from watching his interviews.

However, it might be a completely mistaken definition indeed, because the current situation is much more the result of a Gramscian approach that began decades ago.

Although I don't think that people being in isolation would invalidate an analogy with mass formation, because the penetration they had since March 2020 was really massive. The imposition of the NWO is very pervasive. They said that every home, every car, every device is now a small, individual concentration camp, but if everyone is in the same situation, it is a collective experience of isolation, as contradictory as it may sound.

If the below isn't the result of mass hysteria, then I don't know how to define it, but I think it was implemented by means of a Gramscian approach.

Regina

It's wild. I quietly winced whenever Desmet is interviewed.
I used to teach at a University, where the milieu has many of these charismatic profs floating around (getting l@$#% by mesmerized young coeds).
We're supposed to be completely in their thrall.
But this uncharismatic Dr. Breggin eshews polite chit-chat. "What an idiot. The people were isolated." "There's no mass nothing."
I think CAF was taken aback. But realized what he is saying is actually correct.

Yes. The "sheeple" response is shocking and disheartening. But we can't be gaslit into accepting as Guru Sadhguru says, "the people are retarded."
Breggin says no; they are traumatized.
Don't look at the bankers; don't look at the global cabal. Look how dumb everyone is.

Drareg

Everyone wants to sell you a book...

Comparing the two different approaches (Breggin x Desmet), I think my views align with Breggin's (and Fitts'), and I agree that Desmet doesn't point to a solution, he actually merely describes a phenomenon by analogy with mass formation - at least that was my interpretation from watching his interviews.

However, it might be a completely mistaken definition indeed, because the current situation is much more the result of a Gramscian approach that began decades ago.

Although I don't think that people being in isolation would invalidate an analogy with mass formation, because the penetration they had since March 2020 was really massive. The imposition of the NWO is very pervasive. They said that every home, every car, every device is now a small, individual concentration camp, but if everyone is in the same situation, it is a collective experience of isolation, as contradictory as it may sound.

If the below isn't the result of mass hysteria, then I don't know how to define it, but I think it was implemented by means of a Gramscian approach.

Good point, "the madness of crowds" theory can apply online, boomers and generation x for the most part don't grasp the online world.

I think fitts and co need to be taken with a grain of salt, he also mentioned reiner fullmeich as doing good work, I posted a twitter thread somewhere that highlighted fuellmeich receiving money from soros and gates via foundations in 2019.

The SPARS exercise highlights governments acknowledging vaccine damage down the line, I speculated on here before that the ruling class want to discredit governments with the public to justify corporate or a new system taking over, it could be one big script unfolding.

ThinPicking

Good point, "the madness of crowds" theory can apply online, boomers and generation x for the most part don't grasp the online world.

I think fitts and co need to be taken with a grain of salt, he also mentioned reiner fullmeich as doing good work, I posted a twitter thread somewhere that highlighted fuellmeich receiving money from soros and gates via foundations in 2019.

The SPARS exercise highlights governments acknowledging vaccine damage down the line, I speculated on here before that the ruling class want to discredit governments with the public to justify corporate or a new system taking over, it could be one big script unfolding.
Seems exactly that way to me and the internet's played a crucial role in the whole thing. Institutions have been made to appear incompetent intentionally. Not to say they haven't been, but where was the forethought and PR.

Surely a shocking event or two is needed to catalyse the replacement of "capitalism" (which is the scapegoat for corporatism) with...

ThinPicking

Yes. The "sheeple" response is shocking and disheartening. But we can't be gaslit into accepting as Guru Sadhguru says, "the people are retarded."
Breggin says no; they are traumatized.
Don't look at the bankers; don't look at the global cabal. Look how dumb everyone is.
Very important point for the future.

unsubscribed

I find it a bit unfair that we blame MSM for inducing fear and anxiety on the population whereas what I percieve is the opposite : Those who believe the official narrative (let's say vaxxed) are much more calmed than us (unvaxxed) who are seeing what they are really doing and suffering a lot psychologically because of that.

Now, we can argue that it is better to have 2 years of anxiety rather than a life of clots, myocarditis and autoimmune diseases, but... as of today, we are the ones suffering most. Way much more. That's what I can see around me.

In fact I have been trying to stay away from ALL kind of covid related news, either MSM or alt like here, but I can't. I am so serotonized by this 2 years satanic psyop that I am in their net. I must admit it.

It is extremely addictive somehow and the more you see what they are doing, the more difficult is going to get back to society in a normal way. Scary, sad and true. I am worried about myself because of that. I mean... it has huge moral consequences. How can I after that still use a windows computer, put my money on a normal bank or order through Amazon? They are the satanists and I am giving them my money. Dunno how to solve this moral dilemma honestly.

I totally hear what you're saying Makrosky. I've been thinking this way since I was very young. I not only always asked questions, but I sought the answers too.

It is indeed a dark dark world that reveals itself BUT at the same time, the key is balance, there is potent beauty also.

I believe the intent behind your actions and choices holds more weight than anything.

Accepting the world for all it is, accepting my role in it and doing the BEST you can with your actions and choices you make.

For example, you earn a certain income, you're looking for something online to assist you in your journey of becoming a better person, you find the item within your price point so you use Amazon. You too benefit in this scenario.

Over indulgence or abusing the privilege gets trickier for sure.

Another example is the use of a 'drug'. Using something to expand your awareness, to learn about oneself, empowerment etc is completely different to getting baked and playing video games.

The angle of the eye distorts the view. The way you see it is the way it will be. Macro/Micro.

You're doing great keep kicking ****.

Z

Zsazsa

@unsubscribed very well put!

But we can't be gaslit into accepting as Guru Sadhguru says, "the people are retarded."

That part I found really strange, because what I remember from Desmet's interviews was that he emphasized that intelligent (whatever the criteria) people were the most ready to embrace the "new normal". Desmet described very accurately what I see around me. What he didn't touch, however, was the political bias accompanying it all.

I would call his "intelligent people" the intellectual elites that are mostly tied with progressist bias. I saw these people wearing a mask while driving alone and walking alone on the sidewalks.

Regina

@unsubscribed very well put!

That part I found really strange, because what I remember from Desmet's interviews was that he emphasized that intelligent (whatever the criteria) people were the most ready to embrace the "new normal". Desmet described very accurately what I see around me. What he didn't touch, however, was the political bias accompanying it all.

I would call his "intelligent people" the intellectual elites that are mostly tied with progressist bias. I saw these people wearing a mask while driving alone and walking alone on the sidewalks.
True that. We have a friend who was top in his class at MIT Applied Math PhD. Super IQ; still walks around in a mask and takes boosters.:confused2

Birdie

So, Desmet is new to substack and this is his first essay there. Thanks to my husband who sent it to me.

Birdie

Makrosky

I totally hear what you're saying Makrosky. I've been thinking this way since I was very young. I not only always asked questions, but I sought the answers too.

It is indeed a dark dark world that reveals itself BUT at the same time, the key is balance, there is potent beauty also.

I believe the intent behind your actions and choices holds more weight than anything.

Accepting the world for all it is, accepting my role in it and doing the BEST you can with your actions and choices you make.

For example, you earn a certain income, you're looking for something online to assist you in your journey of becoming a better person, you find the item within your price point so you use Amazon. You too benefit in this scenario.

Over indulgence or abusing the privilege gets trickier for sure.

Another example is the use of a 'drug'. Using something to expand your awareness, to learn about oneself, empowerment etc is completely different to getting baked and playing video games.

The angle of the eye distorts the view. The way you see it is the way it will be. Macro/Micro.

You're doing great keep kicking ****.
Very well put. Thanks mate.

I re-read now my message that you quoted and it seems so, so far away now. Like a dream. A nightmare that I escaped years ago. Probably is my brain cleaning up all that bull**** ASAP.

What I think now a days is that the hypothesis that it was a psyop, kind of a "spell" casted on us, was true. Many more things also, but it had a strong component of a psyop/magic spell (figurative sense).

Stay well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals