Why is nobody talking about the connection between gender dysphoria and estrogenic pollutants?

Izzybelle

Sure, it doesn't have to be the govt per se that is actually implementing/doing this. It's more along the lines of saying that for the govt to even undertake officially taxpayer-sponsored research into gender/sexuality modulation then there is definitely interest in such activity from powerful interests (private and public/military) and the govt, being nothing but the research and enforcement arm of the elite, is simply conducting the research to see if and how it can be done. Think of it akin to Bill Gates' projects with vaccines and GMO mosquitoes, plants, etc.
This does make me wonder. I am reminded of the opposition (from the gov't, from the media) to questioning the safety of vaccines -- which was dismissed as conspiratorial and "dangerous" -- but as it turns out vaccines are closely related to government bioweapons research, as apparently vaccines are created at the same time as the modified viruses, it's all interrelated. So when RFK Jr first started questioning vaccines (over a decade ago now) it was just the tip of the iceburg, and the COVID debacle eventually exposed it with the gov't going to great lengths to cover itself by censoring and defaming people. Now we're getting the dismissal of this type of gender research from the state media (MSM), so is this going to be something along the same lines, where we just have yet to see how it is being used/researched and for what purpose?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Gotta wonder if people's health records will become part of a dataset which can be used for analysis.

Not "will become". Have become. Have been from the moment they were digitized and accessible through the Internet - i.e. circa early 2000s. That was the whole point of digitizing them to start with. As usual, the public was wowed with terms like "Big Data" and "Predictive Analytics" in order to agree to go along with this process. Btw, there are quite a few MSM articles from 10+ years ago still accessible on the media websites today touting how digitization of medical records and their global accessibility will cure most of the terrible diseases "developed" counties face through the use of data mining and "personalized healthcare". Two+ decades later, not a single chronic disease has been cured or is even getting on a path to being cured, despite all the data mining and complete loss of medical "privacy". What did come out of this, as Snowden's leaks showed, is that the govt/intel agencies now have a (continuously updated) (pro)file on every person around the world living in a country sufficiently "advanced" to afford said person a phone and/or a laptop or another digital device capable of producing/storing/transmitting continuously behavioral/lifestyle data on that person. That personal file includes pretty much everything capable of being digitized, including health records.
The example you list about the 'born with a vagina" question is a rather benign one and aside from being annoying/insane does not really matter much in regards to the health care delivered to the patient answering it. However, when a "doctor"' in a medical practice now routinely asks a person to fill out detailed questionnaires including topics such as extramarital sex, number of partners, sexual preferences/kinks, number of extramarital children, drug use, drug sources/suppliers, weapon possession/usage, mistrust of the govt/LEO, empathy/sympathy towards "extremist" ideas, fear of being targeted by "unknown" but powerful forces, developing "affinity" for "conspiracy' theories, etc then it is quite obvious something much bigger than a patient's health is at stake, and it is definitely not being used to the patient's benefit. I am not joking btw, those are now routine questions upon annual physical exams (at least in DC) for both genders, but the questions for OBGYN visits are especially nuts. I have no idea how ppl around here endure such obvious abuse and invasion of privacy and I hope they either leave (like the "vagina bearer" in your example) or simply lie at will on the questions, which would pollute the database and confuse the data mining algorithms.
As an example - we discussed on the forum 2-3 years ago how the genetic testing provided by 23andMe, Ancestry.com, etc is very likely a Trojan horse and a data gathering exercise, certainly to end up being used against the people paying for such services. There was a lot of backlash back then against such claims and many people got angry that we are pushing such "conspiracy" theories. Well, low and behold, it was recently announced that those genetic testing companies will (surprise!) sell the user data to pharma and insurance companies to be used for God knows what, but at the very least to target the users with drug ads and discriminate against them in services such as life/health insurance, employment, and even health care delivery.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
@haidut I have for quite a while been adjusting my medical history on input forms, mostly leaving out various things not relevant to my visit. But I have also noticed that the doctors don't even look at these forms. They are ONLY for the use of big data / Watson analysis, and probably insurance data mining. Pollute the data is my approach. Plus I believe the general accuracy of the inputs is poor because many people can't remember when they had a surgery long ago, or what conditions their parents had. And so on. That's why they are standardizing the systems collecting the data - to make it easier to collate.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I have for quite a while been adjusting my medical history on input forms, mostly leaving out various things not relevant to my visit. But I have also noticed that the doctors don't even look at these forms. They are ONLY for the use of big data / Watson analysis, and probably insurance data mining. Pollute the data is my approach. Plus I believe the general accuracy of the inputs is poor because many people can't remember when they had a surgery long ago, or what conditions their parents had. And so on. That's why they are standardizing the systems collecting the data - to make it easier to collate.

Yep, doctors don't look at them because those questions are mostly not relevant to the medical issue at hand. However, primary care doctors are slowly being replaced by "AI" and since "AI" in insatiable for data, the number of questions asked on forms is bound to increase over time, and "polluting" the database is the only option...until they pass laws making it illegal to provide inaccurate or incomplete information on such forms. The latter is in the works. They already passed laws in several states making it illegal to not share with a doctor a prior diagnosis when you are looking for a second opinion. Talk about an absurdity. I mean, what is the point of asking for a second opinion when the prior diagnosis will bias the doctor and he/she will rarely give a different opinion, while studies done with "blinded" doctors show that 4 out of 5 gave a (often vastly) different diagnosis based on the same set of results/biomarkers.

Last edited:
OP
B

BobbyJackson

The only skepticism I have around there being a big deal with 23andme or other services like this are the fact that my DNA is probably one of the most difficult things about myself to keep private. Anywhere I go my DNA is being spread, anyone could take a swab and have it analyzed any time they want and you'd never have any idea. I'm not especially worried about companies having access to it because I think it's relatively impossible to avoid without going around with a full hazmat suit on and avoiding contact with anyone or anything like one of those COVID whackos.

And I don't really know what the worst thing they could do with my DNA is, other than target me for death with a manufactured virus or something if that's even really feasible.

haidut

Forum Supporter
so is this going to be something along the same lines, where we just have yet to see how it is being used/researched and for what purpose?

I, personally, don't think we need to wait to see how it is being researched and for what purpose. I mean, what good to humanity would modulating gender/sexuality bring? IMO, it will only bring suffering for the masses and profits for the corporate giants. Notice that they are not researching both directions - e.g. inducing sexual/gender deviancy and reversing it. It is only in one direction - inducing it - and the mainstream narrative is exactly the same - i.e. they never talk about helping a biological male having fantasies about being a female want to be male again. It is always about "affirming" their dysphoria - i.e. moving them away from their biological sex. To me that is sufficient evidence that the purposes are nefarious, but if you want more objective evidence the fact that about 50% of the transgender people attempt suicide at some point in their lives, and the endocrine disruptors have destroyed male/female fertility in the West should be enough to prove that the gender/sexuality modulation research brought nothing but disaster for the regular people.

haidut

Forum Supporter
The only skepticism I have around there being a big deal with 23andme or other services like this are the fact that my DNA is probably one of the most difficult things about myself to keep private. Anywhere I go my DNA is being spread, anyone could take a swab and have it analyzed any time they want and you'd never have any idea. I'm not especially worried about companies having access to it because I think it's relatively impossible to avoid without going around with a full hazmat suit on and avoiding contact with anyone or anything like one of those COVID whackos.

And I don't really know what the worst thing they could do with my DNA is, other than target me for death with a manufactured virus or something if that's even really feasible.

Sure, you spread your DNA daily but it is very difficult to collect it from people in a controlled fashion and tying each sample to an individual. Without getting you to send them a sample, tying that sample to you, how would they get a quality sample definitively linked to you? Also, it is not true that "anyone can take a swab" from you - that is highly illegal unless you consent, and I am not aware of any evidence that large scale identifiable DNA collection can or has been done without the donors formally participating in some kind of a program with a formal collection process. Another reason, aside form legality and identity verification, is that DNA samples are not very stable in the environment. You can leave saliva, urine, hair, skin particles, etc everywhere you go but most of that is poor DNA samples and they further degrade within a few hours of exposure to the outside world.
So, while collecting random DNA samples from a large group of people may be as easy as sweeping the floor in a large airport cafeteria and analyzing the debris, the quality of the samples would be poor and there is no way to know which DNA sample belongs to which person. That's why companies like 23andMe exist. By ordering their service you not only consent to their terms/conditions of usage (which stipulate that they can sue you if you lie about your identity), but you send them a quality DNA sample, agree that they now own it...and you pay for the whole thing!

OP
B

BobbyJackson

they never talk about helping a biological male having fantasies about being a female want to be male again. It is always about "affirming" their dysphoria - i.e. moving them away from their biological sex
This was a big thing I heard you say on Roddy's podcast that I hadn't previously thought about. That goes to show how much the mainstream narrative is not thinking about this, so that I, an extreme skeptic of this "trans" stuff didn't even think of that. What's astonishing to me is how it seems like the entire discussion has been polluted so much that even staunch opponents of this ideology on the right-wing don't really know or at least talk about any of these aspects. That is the most frustrating part for me. I guess they worry that it'll make them sound like a quack? But they already sound like a quack to everyone they debate with on these issues anyways.

But indeed nobody talks about why wouldn't we try to affirm their existing gender? That is infinitely more logical. For some reason it always has to be about affirming their delusional state which we know is induced by hormonal problems in the body. They don't apply this to someone suffering from schizophrenia (yet), so why would they apply it to this? You could almost argue thinking that you're in the wrong body is practically akin to a delusional belief that would be associated with outright schizophrenia, although these people obviously do not exhibit other symptoms of schizophrenia, but in terms of how absurd the delusion is, it's obviously up there as completely out of this world and it's self destructive and harmful.

That is the part where I think social contagion does play a role, which is where the social contagion is influencing the way we think about "solving" these problems, the root cause of them and whatnot.

Sure, you spread your DNA daily but it is very difficult to collect it from people in a controlled fashion and tying each sample to an individual. Without getting you to send them a sample, tying that sample to you, how would they get a quality sample definitively linked to you? Also, it is not true that "anyone can take a swab" from you - that is highly illegal unless you consent, and I am not aware of any evidence that large scale identifiable DNA collection can or has been done without the donors formally participating in some kind of a program with a formal collection process. Another reason, aside form legality and identity verification, is that DNA samples are not very stable in the environment. You can leave saliva, urine, hair, skin particles, etc everywhere you go but most of that is poor DNA samples and they further degrade within a few hours of exposure to the outside world.
So, while collecting random DNA samples from a large group of people may be as easy as sweeping the floor in a large airport cafeteria and analyzing the debris, the quality of the samples would be poor and there is no way to know which DNA sample belongs to which person. That's why companies like 23andMe exist. By ordering their service you not only consent to their terms/conditions of usage (which stipulate that they can sue you if you lie about your identity), but you send them a quality DNA sample, agree that they now own it...and you pay for the whole thing!
That is true. I did give my DNA to 23andme a long time ago, along with a few other services. I guess my name and DNA are all known know. There was not much benefit to it, I don't think I gained that much from knowing the information about my DNA. In recent years I've become totally skeptical of all of the crap around DNA as well, in terms of linking it to potential health problems and whatnot. It all seems extremely flawed. The whole, linking SNPs to health issues and whatnot, just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me in the way that they've studied it. It all seems a bit woo-woo. So today, I probably would not have given my DNA to people, since it doesn't really seem to provide a benefit and is certainly associated with some privacy concerns.

It would be interesting if we could democratize the ability to sequence DNA so that anyone could do it anonymously and the results would not be able to be linked to anyone. Although again, not sure if it would be super valuable in the end. I'm not sure what knowing our SNPs actually do for us for the most part. There appear to be very few known genes that actually mean something that is concretely understood.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
This was a big thing I heard you say on Roddy's podcast that I hadn't previously thought about. That goes to show how much the mainstream narrative is not thinking about this, so that I, an extreme skeptic of this "trans" stuff didn't even think of that. What's astonishing to me is how it seems like the entire discussion has been polluted so much that even staunch opponents of this ideology on the right-wing don't really know or at least talk about any of these aspects. That is the most frustrating part for me. I guess they worry that it'll make them sound like a quack? But they already sound like a quack to everyone they debate with on these issues anyways.

But indeed nobody talks about why wouldn't we try to affirm their existing gender? That is infinitely more logical. For some reason it always has to be about affirming their delusional state which we know is induced by hormonal problems in the body. They don't apply this to someone suffering from schizophrenia (yet), so why would they apply it to this? You could almost argue thinking that you're in the wrong body is practically akin to a delusional belief that would be associated with outright schizophrenia, although these people obviously do not exhibit other symptoms of schizophrenia, but in terms of how absurd the delusion is, it's obviously up there as completely out of this world and it's self destructive and harmful.

That is the part where I think social contagion does play a role, which is where the social contagion is influencing the way we think about "solving" these problems, the root cause of them and whatnot.

That is true. I did give my DNA to 23andme a long time ago, along with a few other services. I guess my name and DNA are all known know. There was not much benefit to it, I don't think I gained that much from knowing the information about my DNA. In recent years I've become totally skeptical of all of the crap around DNA as well, in terms of linking it to potential health problems and whatnot. It all seems extremely flawed. The whole, linking SNPs to health issues and whatnot, just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me in the way that they've studied it. It all seems a bit woo-woo. So today, I probably would not have given my DNA to people, since it doesn't really seem to provide a benefit and is certainly associated with some privacy concerns.

It would be interesting if we could democratize the ability to sequence DNA so that anyone could do it anonymously and the results would not be able to be linked to anyone. Although again, not sure if it would be super valuable in the end. I'm not sure what knowing our SNPs actually do for us for the most part. There appear to be very few known genes that actually mean something that is concretely understood.
I generally agree with your point on the significance of a given SNP. However, there is one case where I found it to be useful. The P450 liver genes, such as CYP3A4 determine how well your can metabolize a majority of medications and some foods. An allele in these CYP genes can cause you to be unable to metabolize normal amounts of some medications - I found out quite by accident that I have a *22 allele and it explains why all of my life I've had to take the child dose instead of the adult dose of OTC cold meds. This particular single allele allows the medication to accumulate to higher than designed levels, causing many of its known side effects (bad headache, etc) to occur just by using the recommended dose.

Mister

Absolutely OP, xenoestrogens and endocrine disruptors are everywhere. Being a post finasteride syndrome victim I know first hand how devestating any disruption of ones endocrine system can be. Hell, seen multiple pfs cases that turned gay after finasteride too. If I never had pfs I wouldn't even believe these claims, hormones are imperative to everything, even our sexual orientation.

Logan-

I generally agree with your point on the significance of a given SNP. However, there is one case where I found it to be useful. The P450 liver genes, such as CYP3A4 determine how well your can metabolize a majority of medications and some foods. An allele in these CYP genes can cause you to be unable to metabolize normal amounts of some medications - I found out quite by accident that I have a *22 allele and it explains why all of my life I've had to take the child dose instead of the adult dose of OTC cold meds. This particular single allele allows the medication to accumulate to higher than designed levels, causing many of its known side effects (bad headache, etc) to occur just by using the recommended dose.
Interesting.

HumanLife

In fact, if you dig around you will find that modulating sexuality and gender has been done in "animals" (imagine what subjects are used in secret govt labs) for years, and it is well-known which chemicals can achieve it. Hint: estrogenic, anti-androgenic, serotonergic, etc.

Considering the higher percentage amount of trans-identifying people with autism compared to non-trans with autism, then excess intracellular serotonin and hormonal issues is really hard not to link together.

In that case, I wonder if there is a study of giving trans people cyproheptadine/periactin, and they gradually change their mind and then revert back to thinking that the sex they were born with is their true gender.

There are studies like the one above claiming that trans people do admit to changing their sexuality, so at least it should not be a controversial topic when the people in the community admit it happens (though it has been named as fluidity instead of therapy).

OP
B

BobbyJackson

Considering the higher percentage amount of trans-identifying people with autism compared to non-trans with autism, then excess intracellular serotonin and hormonal issues is really hard not to link together.

In that case, I wonder if there is a study of giving trans people cyproheptadine/periactin, and they gradually change their mind and then revert back to thinking that the sex they were born with is their true gender.

There are studies like the one above claiming that trans people do admit to changing their sexuality, so at least it should not be a controversial topic when the people in the community admit it happens (though it has been named as fluidity instead of therapy).
You don't even need to give a lot of these gender dysphoric kids crypro or anything. The vast majority of them grow out of their "gender dysphoria" by the time they go through puberty. The biggest issue today is that they are castrating children to "affirm" their "gender".

When it comes to adults or people after puberty I think that the cure could be like you said, just fixing the person's hormones. Gender affirming care should be focused on that, affirming their actual biology, not trying to fight against it. I think that anything to do with lowering serotonin and increasing androgenic hormones in males would be very helpful for sure.

“Phthalates Are More Problematic For Children, Especially Boys​

Phthalates are bad for everyone’s hormones, but scientists have recently found them to be more problematic for boys than girls. An article published in the Journal of Neurotoxicology investigated whether exposure to phthalates during pregnancy could affect the emotional and behavioral development of two-year-old children. The answer was a resounding YES, but those effects were observable for boys and not for girls at that age.

• Shortened Anogenital Distance (AGD) — This is the skin between the anus and the base of the penis. Earlier studies have shown that the AGD is twice in boys as it is in girls, which is because of the high rates of the hormone testosterone. This AGD difference is not as pronounced in little boys exposed to higher levels of phthalates in utero.
  • Undescended Testicles — Children exposed to higher amounts of phthalates in utero are more likely to have undescended testicles.
  • Changing Masculinazation — This is best described by Dr. Fred Vom Saal as an aversion to “rough and tumble” play or reduced aggression.
  • Scored Lower in Personal & Social Development — These skills would include the ability to interact and communicate with others and they are worse among boys exposed to higher levels of phthalates in utero.
  • Emotional Discomfort — This is where scientists looked at scales of emotional reactivity, anxiety, and depression and found those to be higher among children exposed to higher rates of phthalates in utero.”

Ok, to be fair some people are talking about it, but not that many. I've heard haidut talking about it on the podcast with Danny Roddy a few times but outside of that, nobody's talking about it in the mainstream really. Shanna Swan mentioned it on a podcast once or twice.

The connection is obvious and the amount of steps you need to take and the information you need to know to draw the conclusion is so small. Only a couple of facts need to be accepted and understood.

- Estrogen mimicking compounds are increasingly common in our every day lives.
- Male testosterone has dropped more than 50% in 50 years. Sperm counts have started plummeting 2.6% per year since around 2000, up from 1% per year prior to that.
- Overall fertility rates are plummeting.
- Estrogen has a feminizing effect on men and a masculinizing effect on women.

Now, given those simple facts, all of which are easily proven, why are we surprised by the rise in gender dysphoria rates? Sure, some can be associated with social contagion, but just take a look at the people who are in favor of all the stupid LGBTQI++ stuff and sometimes themselves have gender dysphoria. They look like people with gender dysphoria. The females look more masculine and the males look more feminine. These aren't people who've been on puberty blockers or cross sex hormones a lot of the time either yet they look like they may have been.

That is because they have been, from all the estrogenic toxins in our environment.

It frustrates me that nobody is talking about this obvious cause and effect in the mainstream when it come to debates and discussions around this topic. We know the cause and we know the solution, stop consuming or having estrogenic pollutants in your environment as much as possible.

If we were able to prove this in more mainstream circles we might to start seeing real impact on the world in terms of fixing how depraved stuff has become. All of this social degradation we see is coming from this stuff at the root. It's a health crisis.
Most people aren’t talking about it because most people don’t spend their spare time increasing their knowledge, they are more into entertainment. We don’t know what we don’t know, so how would one know? I am just recently learning about this subject.

@Xemnoraq said…

“Has anyone else noticed the alarming number of children being transed now by woke culture?

They claim puberty blockers and taking hormones reduce suicide risk, most of the studies I've looked at on this only say it reduces suicidal thoughts (which imo doesn't count for anything) I don't care about suicidal thoughts, i wanna see evidence showing suicide **rates** are actually dropping in people using these compounds to be convinced.

Everybody knows that if you castrate yourself you open yourself to depression and many metabolic problems, similar to if you're a man, lowering your natural T is horrible for you and low androgens in men and suicide go hand in hand.

Women also who lower their natural progesterone experience increased depression and suicide risk (we know this because of birth control)”

OP
B

BobbyJackson

“Phthalates Are More Problematic For Children, Especially Boys​

Phthalates are bad for everyone’s hormones, but scientists have recently found them to be more problematic for boys than girls. An article published in the Journal of Neurotoxicology investigated whether exposure to phthalates during pregnancy could affect the emotional and behavioral development of two-year-old children. The answer was a resounding YES, but those effects were observable for boys and not for girls at that age.

• Shortened Anogenital Distance (AGD) — This is the skin between the anus and the base of the penis. Earlier studies have shown that the AGD is twice in boys as it is in girls, which is because of the high rates of the hormone testosterone. This AGD difference is not as pronounced in little boys exposed to higher levels of phthalates in utero.
  • Undescended Testicles — Children exposed to higher amounts of phthalates in utero are more likely to have undescended testicles.
  • Changing Masculinazation — This is best described by Dr. Fred Vom Saal as an aversion to “rough and tumble” play or reduced aggression.
  • Scored Lower in Personal & Social Development — These skills would include the ability to interact and communicate with others and they are worse among boys exposed to higher levels of phthalates in utero.
  • Emotional Discomfort — This is where scientists looked at scales of emotional reactivity, anxiety, and depression and found those to be higher among children exposed to higher rates of phthalates in utero.”
Thanks for that. I learned a lot of this similar information from Dr. Shanna Swan. She is an expert in this field and talks about it a lot. She has been on many podcasts including JRE, but unfortunately she did not make the connection to LGBT on the JRE...that would've had some serious reach to so many people. She has made the connection on smaller podcasts though.

The AGD is also very interesting which she has talked about in depth. The distance has been decreasing at about the same rate as sperm quality and testosterone levels. It's all a consistent downtrend.
They claim puberty blockers and taking hormones reduce suicide risk, most of the studies I've looked at on this only say it reduces suicidal thoughts (which imo doesn't count for anything) I don't care about suicidal thoughts, i wanna see evidence showing suicide **rates** are actually dropping in people using these compounds to be convinced.

Everybody knows that if you castrate yourself you open yourself to depression and many metabolic problems, similar to if you're a man, lowering your natural T is horrible for you and low androgens in men and suicide go hand in hand.
Exactly. I don't even think if I saw data that showed that it decreased the suicide rate that I'd care that much about it. Decreased it compared to what? It's still not solving the underlying biological issue. It's just doing something obviously, inherently ******* crazy. What, you feminize a man so much with hormones and surgery that they look like a woman? That's ridiculous. Just making them some sort of weird mutant caricature of what they think a woman should be.

It goes back to the great documentary I recommend everyone seeing "What is a woman?". Because the question is really true, ask these people to define what is a woman? They say that a woman is someone who identifies as a woman. But what are they identifying as? What is that? It's all circular logic.

Certainly, a woman is not just someone who looks like one, it's far more than that.

haidut

Forum Supporter
The vast majority of them grow out of their "gender dysphoria" by the time they go through puberty

They won't grow out of it, if it is being caused by the endocrine disruptors you mentioned. Those disruptors are the "soft" version of chemical castration you also mentioned, and they are just as bad (if not worse) considering the exposure to them is very long-term and almost uninterrupted.

OP
B

BobbyJackson

They won't grow out of it, if it is being caused by the endocrine disruptors you mentioned. Those disruptors are the "soft" version of chemical castration you also mentioned, and they are just as bad (if not worse) considering the exposure to them is very long-term and almost uninterrupted.
That's what I've heard the evidence shows for many children who claim to suffer from gender dysphoria. I'm sure that this is the more leaning toward "social contagion" part of it. But perhaps the growing concern is that it'll become less and less about social contagion and what's trendy and it'll become more and more about actual gender dysphoria caused by chronic endocrine disruption.

But, to some extent, puberty should still help pre-pubescent children who have gender dysphoria, as it'll increase the level of endogenous hormones which should counteract it to some level. The continuation of endocrine disruption though will eventually take its toll on these people again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals