Some Dude Sounding High IQ Talking About Looksmaxxing On An Incel Forum

Atman

Incels.co and looksmax.me are both interesting places where men say what they really think.
Nonetheless the average intelligence of these places is much lower than compared to this forum for example and I wouldn't search for diet or health advice there.
Looksmax in particular is comprised of men mostly between the ages of 15 and 25 whose life goal is to have meaningless, non-reproductive sex with as many women as possible. They try to adapt to today's dating market where women predominantly choose by appearance, since the income/character of the man is not as crucial anymore as it used to be. To achieve this they try to "looksmax" by whatever means possible (drugs, surgeries, etc.).
I mostly go there to read some honest takes on the current state of our society and where we are headed by the more intelligent users.

OP
A

Ableton

Nonetheless the average intelligence of these places is much lower than compared to this forum

you realize that this is completely irrelevant to this?
I can totally see this place attracting a small portion of extremely intelligent young people on top of the low iq shitposting blackpilled hivemind.

It's the same on this forum. A small percentage of users does the valuable research, we others benefit and parrot in the echo chamber. The "average" does not matter. The top guys matter.

I merely bring in a source, I do not understand much he talks about if I am being honest.

He just sounds smart as ****, and I invite people less average than me to discuss it, so that I can benefit from it.

OP
A

Ableton

Pale blueish skin, colorless lips, lots of forehead wrinkles and thin eyebrows. You see the same from most people who promote caloric restriction and time-restricted eating, but they're too bogged down in the benefits they think they're getting on paper to even notice and/or care.

There's a reason many people end up on this forum with wrecked health after years of fasting, low carb, caloric restriction and excessive exercise.

when I was hypo as **** I did not have any of these problems, but many others, mostly invisble
Those n=1 observations of looks have very little value

OP
A

Ableton

You think that dude looks healthy?

depends on which video, lighting etc.

aka it's quite irrelevant

a night of good sleep, good lighting and a better haircut and the evaluation changes, lol

ironically this argumentation pattern fits better in their forum than in ours

I, and many others, looked our best immediately before we energetically crashed

I invite everyone to discuss the content instead

Kenny

He has also written on hair loss in specific regards to wnt-signalling and believes samumed will come out with a cure @GorillaHead

pretty fun to dig this up ngl

no doubt the autophagy stuff is quite significant - really wish we knew more about it

Friends of a friend who are in the samumed phase 3 trial said that it is about as effective as minoxidil is. Not a cure and likely a slight cosmetic boost. I would imagine that the hairs are probably a little more robust than minoxidil hairs.

OP
A

Ableton

no doubt the autophagy stuff is quite significant - really wish we knew more about it

Friends of a friend who are in the samumed phase 3 trial said that it is about as effective as minoxidil is. Not a cure and likely a slight cosmetic boost. I would imagine that the hairs are probably a little more robust than minoxidil hairs.

thanks for the info. but keep in mind we have no clue which vehicle he got. also, 3 months is nothing. also, no one in this trial received the end product yet.

another knowledgeable member on here also believes it will be significant, although not a cure.

he also confirmed to me that the hair stuff this guy is talking about is quite legit and advanced.

the autophagy stuff definitely sounds a lot like gbolduev and I too think it's significant – but...thyroid function.

Kenny

thanks for the info. but keep in mind we have no clue which vehicle he got. also, 3 months is nothing. also, no one in this trial received the end product yet.

the autophagy stuff definitely sounds a lot like gbolduev and I too think it's significant – but...thyroid function.

I can probably find out what vehicle they are being administered with if you like. It may also be more effective with microneedling like minoxidil. You are right of course that they don't have the end product, though it is pretty far into the phase 3 trial iirc.

Thanks for linking this stuff by the way - great read. I don't know what/who "gbolduev" is though.

I see a lot conflicting information regarding the benefits of fasting - especially in context of hair loss which is obviously what I am obsessed with mending. Polyphenols seem like the best first step for Sirt1 activation. On HLT a users linked many studies linking insulin, Sirt1, authophagy, and hairloss together. My apologies for referring to it so frequently on this forum, it just seems like its extremely important.

OP
A

Ableton

I can probably find out what vehicle they are being administered with if you like. It may also be more effective with microneedling like minoxidil. You are right of course that they don't have the end product, though it is pretty far into the phase 3 trial iirc.

they have a placebo group and 2 groups with differing solutions, thats what i meant. he might have gotten the one that doesnt work as well, or even nothing (unlikely obv if he had results)

Thanks for linking this stuff by the way - great read. I don't know what/who "gbolduev" is though.

former user here, has his own sub forum here in "anti peat". gave tons of advice on hair loss also, but his stuff does not work as far as I can tell. Same "genius" aura as this guy on the incel forum lol

I see a lot conflicting information regarding the benefits of fasting - especially in context of hair loss which is obviously what I am obsessed with mending. Polyphenols seem like the best first step for Sirt1 activation. On HLT a users linked many studies linking insulin, Sirt1, authophagy, and hairloss together. My apologies for referring to it so frequently on this forum, it just seems like its extremely important.

post that stuff in the "cure for hairloss" thread or somewhere in the hair forum I would say

PhilParma

Guy sounds like Gbolduev

"No one understands this but meeeeeeee"
That was my thought too. I didn't read everything, but basically he's taking a few theories that he likes, then acts like they're objective truths that the rest of us just can't understand. Sprinkle in a few obscure transport proteins, some condescending "it's a shame you guys can't understand this stuff", and bam, you've got your very own cult.

OP
A

Ableton

That was my thought too. I didn't read everything, but basically he's taking a few theories that he likes, then acts like they're objective truths that the rest of us just can't understand. Sprinkle in a few obscure transport proteins, some condescending "it's a shame you guys can't understand this stuff", and bam, you've got your very own cult.
While I’m not saying this guy has to be legit, I have seen him say on the forum that he doesn’t know when asked specific wuestions, and even in that snippet he says „the rabbit hole is never ending“, and tells us to educate ourselves. so I’m reluctant to compare him with gbol in that manner.

Also, imagining a scenario where I was this guy, and knew all of this (wheter its objectively true or not), I would not know how to present it in any other manner that makes me seem like less of a cultist leader honestly.

Geronimo

People always say "our bodies evolved to starve at times over a million years". It also evolved to tell you to stop fu**ing starving yourself immediately because it's terrible for you. It's called hunger, hypothyroidism and hypoglycemia.

OP
A

Ableton

People always say "our bodies evolved to starve at times over a million years". It also evolved to tell you to stop fu**ing starving yourself immediately because it's terrible for you. It's called hunger, hypothyroidism and hypoglycemia.

this goes about as much in depth as saying food = cancer

PhilParma

While I’m not saying this guy has to be legit, I have seen him say on the forum that he doesn’t know when asked specific wuestions, and even in that snippet he says „the rabbit hole is never ending“, and tells us to educate ourselves. so I’m reluctant to compare him with gbol in that manner.

Also, imagining a scenario where I was this guy, and knew all of this (wheter its objectively true or not), I would not know how to present it in any other manner that makes me seem like less of a cultist leader honestly.
Ok, well it's a good sign that he's able to say "I don't know." In order to not come of like an egotist or a cultist, you have to be able say "I don't know" or "I could be wrong" every once in awhile, otherwise I just assume you're casting an intellectual spell on me.

He doesn't seem that much more intelligent than your average poster on this forum, but then again, I'm easily in the bottom quartile of IQ on this forum, so wtf do I know?

OP
A

Ableton

Ok, well it's a good sign that he's able to say "I don't know." In order to not come of like an egotist or a cultist, you have to be able say "I don't know" or "I could be wrong" every once in awhile, otherwise I just assume you're casting an intellectual spell on me.

He doesn't seem that much more intelligent than your average poster on this forum, but then again, I'm easily in the bottom quartile of IQ on this forum, so wtf do I know?

you are probably overestimating this forum. I think it's more reasonable to say there are a couple high iq users here who became opinion leaders. The rest, like us, is basically just parotting their ***t without ever really understanding it.

I mean, we have made it to two full forum pages here without discussing this guys ideas in any depth. Tells you something as well.

yerrag

Things that decline as you grow older:

CoQ10 levels
NAD+ levels
GHK-cu levels
BDNF levels (Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor)

I don't know what doesn't decline as we get older, and even if they did, it's likely due to the certainty of age and the amount of junk accumulated in our body being highly correlated. These are still nice things to consider, but they're just a small subset of the universe of factors that can be enumerated.

When people espousing the use of such substances also advocate practices such as low carb, it reveals that they're focused on a small subsection of our human physiology. It's only a small piece of the puzzle, and they don't have all the answers. Which is probably why a hunter-gatherer can do better than they do because they eat and fast and exercise as nature dictates, adapting to nature and its cycles. Over generations, the body has adapted and is optimized.

I'd rather go with the flow, and follow the path set by evolution. Eat a variation so there's no deficiency. Get exposed to sunlight and good air. Get a healthy amount of exercise. Live a live of meaning and fulfillment. I think that these things would be far more important in an incel forum. If I can ascribe the life of an incel to a life of less meaning, I think an incel should seek to develop himself fully. A shorter and more meaningful life would be far and away much better than an anti-aging life with not much meaning.

The last thing I want is to have a long, healthy life that is miserable.

JKX

you are probably overestimating this forum. I think it's more reasonable to say there are a couple high iq users here who became opinion leaders. The rest, like us, is basically just parotting their ***t without ever really understanding it.

I mean, we have made it to two full forum pages here without discussing this guys ideas in any depth. Tells you something as well.

Then why not invest the time to improve understanding? Isn't that the point of a forum? Its completely down to the individual to change things... others can influence but the buck stops solely with the individual.

I'm personally not particularly enamoured with the term 'IQ'. These tests can be practiced to provide improvement, thats hardly a reasonable test of intelligence. Dr Peat has discussed how these tests have been designed to be biased towards class upbringing and the education system. I'm inclined to agree. Who defines intelligence? And to what end?

I noted NMN was mentioned in your earlier posts. A quick search of the forum brings up several similar topics and studies. NAD/NAD+ isn't anything new here and has been fairly well discussed to date. NMN doesnt achieve anything which plain old niacinamide doesn't IMO. Just another fancy and more expensive derivative.

His beliefs seem built upon NMM and fasting, but perhaps my interpretation is too short sighted.