Mental health and physical health are the same, transgenderism is hormonal imbalance

BobbyJackson

This is something that I wanted to rant about lately. I feel like in the world today, people think of the mind and the body as a separate thing. People have mental health issues and people have physical health issues. That logic makes absolutely no sense. You get anxiety right, because you're in a mentally bad way and you need to talk about it or something. That's just obviously nonsense and it does not align with science at all. I thought scientists were materialists? If they are materialists, how can they think this way? Where are the anxious thoughts coming from? Well, obviously they are coming from the brain. So it is actually indeed a problem with the brain. But then they think the right solution is to add SSRIs to fix it, or something like that. Instead of wondering why the brain is being so anxious? Could it be something to do with hormones, metabolic dysfunction, nutritional deficiencies, etc? In fact, why wouldn't it be?

This also extends to new stuff like the transgender stuff. We have mostly autistic males (serotonin issues most likely) who want to turn into females because they "feel" feminine. That's apparently a "mental" issue, like they were just "born" into the wrong body. How does that make any sense? The brain is a consequence of the bodily functions. I thought we were materialists? So somehow the female spirit was placed into the male brain? Or a female brain was born of a male body? Anatomically this makes absolutely zero sense. So the solution is to pump them with the "hormones of the opposite gender" and try to affirm their new gender. The most illogical conclusion ever, stemming from the idea that the presupposition that they were born in the wrong body even makes sense in the first place.

We have males whose testosterone and sperm count has been dropping 1% per year on average since like 1960 to 2000 and now new data shows that since 2000 it's even worse. It has been dropping 2.6% per year on average. Yet somehow this has nothing to do with all of the gender dysphoria cases we're seeing these days? It must be that they were being born into the wrong body at birth. That's totally logical. Instead of this obvious blatant connection that nobody seems to be noticing which has clear implications. We know that having better hormonal profiles as a male will make you more masculine and the same for women. Why is it surprising that worsening hormonal profiles in both genders could be resulting in all this gender dysphoria we're seeing these days?

I just wanted to rant about this because I feel like nobody is talking about this in all of the debates going on in this topic. That there are actual real, biological issues happening which are not being addressed and we are stuck in the weeds about random bull****. Everyone's gonna be autistic by 2030 at this rate (literally), a quarter or a third of the population is on anti depressants or anti anxiety medication and people just accepting it like it's normal. They wear it like a badge of honor these days. We celebrate mental illness now. People go online and list off their mental illnesses and neuroticism as if it's a good thing. I saw some dude on TikTok listing off about 50 comorbidities as a badge of honor of who he is. People are seriously messed up. But it's not coming from a spooky radio wave in the air teleporting the insane thoughts into their heads, it's coming from hormones, serotonin, anti depressants, the environmental toxins we're exposed to, etc. A real tangible issue that needs to be addressed and resolved.

Just needed to rant. I know people here are probably already on roughly the same page anyway.

Edit: This might be the wrong sub forum, whoops.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals