Harvard Psychiatrist: All Mental Disease is Metabolic/Bioenergetic Disease

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I see Ray has passed away. Thank you for all your work with him. Precious work you and Danny have done.

Good Lord! Where did you hear this?

Elvis78

Ich werde es versuchen. Der Facebook-Account von The Back of a Tiger hat es gepostet. Wäre toll, sicher falsch zu liegen.
Screenshot_20221201-194130_Facebook.jpg

Risingfire

Good Lord! Where did you hear this?
<iframe src="Facebook" width="500" height="539" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share"></iframe>

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
<iframe src="Facebook" width="500" height="539" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share"></iframe>

OK, thanks. I saw it on Twitter too. Let's see if it is confirmed by a family member or somebody who keeps in touch with him.

Risingfire

OK, thanks. I saw it on Twitter too. Let's see if it is confirmed by a family member or somebody who keeps in touch with him.
It's a shame as he was speaking so clearly as of recent in his interviews. I thought his health was really really good

gunther

I've been listening to Dr Christopher Palmer over the last day and although he talks about Peaty type conclusions, there's some red flags that I'm hearing. His speech is littered with meaningless leftist buzzwords like constant overuse of the word "community," he's definitely an expert on booking interviews with all the popular health shows, and he's a heavy advocate of keto. I'll give a longer listen and report back in a few days.

Badger

I meant in the context of health/disease, as the OP is about that. The function/structure indivisibility is certainly not something medicine currently teaches. In fact, medicine considers them completely separate - i.e. if you have a problem and a battery of tests and imaging/examinations do not discover a structural cause, then it is labelled as functional and allopathic medicine largely gives up on that patient and/or forwards them to the quack-y industry of "functional doctors". To my knowledge, only Peat (and this guy) makes the claim that metabolism is fundamental for health/disease.
"To my knowledge, only Peat (and this guy) makes the claim that metabolism is fundamental for health/disease."

Joel Greene is another, See his Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/realjoelgreene/ and book: Amazon product ASIN 057869140XView: https://www.amazon.com/Immunity-Code-Paradigm-Centric-Anti-Aging/dp/057869140X/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2D1VMV9DC9EIV&keywords=joel+greene&qid=1670144879&s=books&sprefix=joel+greene%2Cstripbooks%2C141&sr=1-1

He also has 3 different interviews on Ben Greenfield, whose show I discovered Greene on.

Judd Crane

You know, articles like this sound almost like the "Pandemic Amnesty" piece published not long-ago, which basically called for a change in public health (and social) direction due to catastrophic failure in past approaches, though without admitting any guilt. So, psychiatry is now (sneakily) offering us a peace deal, as if nothing happened, promising to actually help us in the future through proper treatments.
What's referred to here?