Getting Antidepressants That Pooped Out To Work Again

Kuro

So asnthe title says I really need your help guys... 4 years ago I got on Nardil which saved my life. Completely took away social anxiety and depression made me normal finally. But it slowly started to poop out until completely it may have been my fault..

There has to be someone who know who to get an Maoi to work again... It's all that worked I tried switching Maoi's no good.. I feel severely suicidal barely making it each day. You guys here have a lot of knowledge. Please can anyone help? Social anxiety ruins my relations with people and the severe depression keeps me frozen unable to do the simplest things. The problem with my social anxiety is the flight and flight and fight response is stuck in freeze. So I panic with other people I know, and never can have a conversation because my brain is frozen...

olive

Mirtazapine 7.5mg before bed.
Nebivolol 1.25mg sublingual upon waking.
10+g glycine per day.
Hit all your caloric and micronutrient targets - track via cronometer.
Wake with the sun each day.
Sun gaze into morning sun.
Start the day with fruits.
Fast through the night.
Exercise regularly.
Limit screen time.
Avoid drugs/alcohol.

Good luck.

MSH

So asnthe title says I really need your help guys... 4 years ago I got on Nardil which saved my life. Completely took away social anxiety and depression made me normal finally. But it slowly started to poop out until completely it may have been my fault..

There has to be someone who know who to get an Maoi to work again... It's all that worked I tried switching Maoi's no good.. I feel severely suicidal barely making it each day. You guys here have a lot of knowledge. Please can anyone help? Social anxiety ruins my relations with people and the severe depression keeps me frozen unable to do the simplest things. The problem with my social anxiety is the flight and flight and fight response is stuck in freeze. So I panic with other people I know, and never can have a conversation because my brain is frozen...

Kuro,

Have you found anything that works? Did you try Olive’s advice?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals