The Odd Kid Out Of The Bunch Growing Up And To Present Day?

OP
T

troubledtimes

There is no iron in that product, but plenty of other trace minerals unless I am looking at the wrong product. So you are getting a lot of the other trace minerals which is good I suppose, but no iron. Even if it had DV value of iron in it, that's not enough to fix deficiency when taking into account iron absorption's which is low already but iron taken with those other trace minerals in the multivitamin will further reduce its absorption.

If you did have poor iron status you need high dose iron therapy and to avoid absorption inhibitors when taking it. Iron from typical foods we eat and the small amounts that multivitamins can be enough to maintain iron levels in the body, but it won't raise them.
wow i didnt even realize it had no iron. thanks ill look into this further

rei

How did you use progesterone to help you? I’m curious about using it too, but nervous about the “feminizing effects” Peat mentions and people on this forum post about. What was your dosing routine? I’ll look for your post.
One or two pumps of skin cream daily or every other day, most often. I did some experiments with larger amounts but not many, i only had that one bottle to use as i found out it was illegal so i could not easily get more. I don't remember how many mg:s a pump was, but all this and more details you can find from my posts starting ~23 months ago.

X3CyO

Thank you @Peatful. I take a lot of pride in the simple things that I've done to change my condition (guided primarily by Peat's work). It's amazing how overcomplicated things can be made out to be.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals