2 Years Ago Life REALLY Crashed Anyone Have Information?

Uselis

I would say take a close look at website called www.survivingantidepressants.com
Even better create lengthy thread about yourself start communicating with moderators there. These are people who underwent hell stopping SSRI and can guide you as far as meds goes. Numerous cases there "My SSRI stopped working after X years".

Second I think you absolutely must walk daily. Being outside rebalances nervous system and slow moving helps bring down cortisol significantly.

There is more but imho you must get familiar with what SSRI does to people, what prolonged use brings, what is abrupt discontinuation and withdrawal.

Goodluck!

OP
T

troubledtimes

I would say take a close look at website called www.survivingantidepressants.com
Even better create lengthy thread about yourself start communicating with moderators there. These are people who underwent hell stopping SSRI and can guide you as far as meds goes. Numerous cases there "My SSRI stopped working after X years".

Second I think you absolutely must walk daily. Being outside rebalances nervous system and slow moving helps bring down cortisol significantly.

There is more but imho you must get familiar with what SSRI does to people, what prolonged use brings, what is abrupt discontinuation and withdrawal.

Goodluck!

thanks. as for the other post no i havent touched antibiotics in a decade.... i noticed in the past 2 years the depression and anxiety came back worse than ever despite taking my SSRI and trying different ones. but i think you could be very well correct that ssris work initially and than alot of people go through what i have and depsite taking them they just feel awful now and its possable that the reason im in this mess now is because of the ssri and after a long term of use they back fire

Uselis

thanks. as for the other post no i havent touched antibiotics in a decade.... i noticed in the past 2 years the depression and anxiety came back worse than ever despite taking my SSRI and trying different ones. but i think you could be very well correct that ssris work initially and than alot of people go through what i have and depsite taking them they just feel awful now and its possable that the reason im in this mess now is because of the ssri and after a long term of use they back fire

This extremly common phenomena which is called "poop out". Shrinks deal with this increasing dosage and once X drug stop working even at the high dose they abruptly discontinue and start a patient on a new one. Often enough such discontinuation injures nervous system by bringing host of symptoms which these "doctors" usually brush it off as original diagnosis getting more intense and introduces new drug into mix to deal with symptoms thats been caused by abruptly stopping/changing previous drug. It's quite common to end up on 3+ different drugs which are used to deal with each other caused side effects.

I've been through my own and subsequently psychiatric caused hell so I definitely feel for you and know where you coming from. I really think you should educate yourself strongly on this matter and then work establishing environment (food and lifestyle) using Ray's ideas.

Stay strong ☺

OP
T

troubledtimes

This extremly common phenomena which is called "poop out". Shrinks deal with this increasing dosage and once X drug stop working even at the high dose they abruptly discontinue and start a patient on a new one. Often enough such discontinuation injures nervous system by bringing host of symptoms which these "doctors" usually brush it off as original diagnosis getting more intense and introduces new drug into mix to deal with symptoms thats been caused by abruptly stopping/changing previous drug. It's quite common to end up on 3+ different drugs which are used to deal with each other caused side effects.

I've been through my own and subsequently psychiatric caused hell so I definitely feel for you and know where you coming from. I really think you should educate yourself strongly on this matter and then work establishing environment (food and lifestyle) using Ray's ideas.

Stay strong ☺

im trying to get to the bottom of it. when you put a drug in your system evetually you will get use to it because the body trys to keep homeostatis. its hard to think of what the solution really is. diet and lifestyle alone i dont know if thats enough. im sure it helps but use things that increase BDNF might be the best way for me to get deal with anxiety and depression. over time the synapse and neuro connectivity can die, shrink, and atrophy. lithium orotate has been shown to be neuro protective and increase bdnf so you will grow new synapses for GABA, Seratonin etc. we really have to figure out what does an SSRI actually do to your brain long time because theres no long term study on them only 6 months or a year tops. maybe prolonged ssri use causes death of seratonin synapses because initially theres a flood of more seratonin in the synapse and people usually feel better for a few years on SSRI's i know i did feel better for a good 5 years atleast. than homestatis might tell the brain to turn off or stop producing synapses to counter balance the excess seratonin hanging around or stop something to do with receptors. i was thinking that if ssris eventually cause negative effects than what about taking something that does the complete opposity of blocking seratonin. i cant remember what the drug was called it started with a C the other member mentioned it. why not take something that literally depletes your seratonin than wouldnt your brain counteract that and develop more synapses and receptors?? its hard to say because using medications are chemicals and the body has some kind of negative response to anything medication wise. POSSABLY using TMS might be one of the best options? it will make brain cells grow and cause neurplasticity and wake up or slow down parts of the brain that need it. and it would be more of a permanent fix if anything even tho i know that some people said tms only worked for a few years than they had to go back for more treatment.... but theres also deep tms and different types of tms and im leaning toward that might be a good option for me. especially if i can get a SPECT scan from the amen clinics. with medication im not against it maybe thats what i need and the wrong medication has been given to me and other people and there brain issues are not being addressed by the correct type of medication. some people for there anxiety LITERALLY need an anti sizure or anti convulsant medication because it can stabalize the side area of the brain. either way i do beleive that you have to act your way out of mental illness you cant just mind over matter it. its hard to say whats going on with me now maybe ive burnt out the receptors or whatever the effexor i take was effecting. i did actually have some luck on zoloft a few months ago ..... i felt something alot more than lexapro, mirtzapine etc but i stopped a 4 month and i was only at 100 mg of zoloft.... i decided to just go back to the effexor hoping it would work again and here i am still trying it now for about 3 weeks... im goign to give this effexor another 5 ish weeks and see what it does. if nothing i think ill give zoloft a go again. i know this is a bandade but i just want to see what zoloft will do it could help someone what than ill know that part of my brain needs calming down because if you get relief from something effecting seratonin it usually means its calming down the amygdala or anterior cingulate or limbic area. also those ssris DROP your front lobes sooo when people say they feel ok but dont care to do anything on srris thats because it drops the dopamine in the front area of your brain! whenever you increase seratonin activity dopamine activity drops. and i beleive vise versa. what do you think about all this im pretty educated on this topic but im no genius. my ultimate plan is to somehow get back to work to make enough money to travel to the armen clinics and get my brain scanned. look forward to hearing from anyone who cares to talk about this

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals