Deja-vu Triggers False Memories

Hey guys,

I've this annoying problem. I think this is a result of my past cannabis abuse:
Sometimes when im starting or doing an activity it seems like I already did it, like a deja-vu. But I know it cannot be coz it is a new thing im doing. for example opening a new box of aspirin and taking it.
I think it has to do with my left eye delaying to register what the right eye does, my dominant eye. My left eye is lazy.
But this gives me the effect of "I already lived this moment-no Im delusional" but leaves me with a false memory of the deja-vu moment. Makes me feel im loosing my mind.

I have not had glasses for years. You think getting glasses for my left eye / amblyopia will help? Or maybe vaping nicotine can help? I read it is effective against schizophrenia. I've quit smoking last half year tho.
Something else you suggest?

[edit] It started after I quit SSRI and MDMA last year. Which down regulated serotonin receptors, that I now have fixed with Hypericin / st johns wort extract a few months ago.

Last edited:

mujuro

Can’t help you with the deja-vu but I quit my SSRI about 2 months ago and my vision feels screwy as all hell. Feels like I’m moving my eyes through molasses when I look around the room. Bright images or lights are also burned into my retina for much longer than usual, and my nightvision adjustment is very slow.

Elephanto

This reminds me that I haven't had deja-vu in a long time. For me this always coincided with periods of mental fog. I think Ammonia might play a big role in this (high in Schizophrenia, Autism, Alzheimer, Bipolarism), and I've been tackling it (along with restoring kidney health, which is determinant in Ammonia levels) for a while. Smoking in general, inactivity and insulin resistance will hinder brain oxygenation. Liver disease also increases Ammonia. Hyperammonenia inhibits glutamine synthetase (low in Autism) which converts glutamate into glutamine, so it results into more of an excicotoxic amino acid and less of a neuroprotective one.

Serum zinc levels are inversely correlated with blood Ammonia in the fasting state. Mercury has toxic effects on kidneys (often present in High Fructose Corn Syrup, seafood, vaccines, dental amalgams, artificial food colorings, pesticides) and many studies show kidney damage from high fructose intake in general. Parathyroid Hormone (low calcium/high phosphate, lack of Magnesium and Vitamin D) also increases Ammonia and Vitamin D levels are inversely correlated with it.

Things that reduce Ammonia / restore kidney health : Thiamine (300mg), Niacinamide (30mg/kg), Zinc, Cinnamon, Biotin, Potassium, Adequate hydratation, Bicarbonate, Calcium + Low phosphate intake, Vitamin D, Progesterone, Thyroid, Magnesium and decalcifying agents, avoiding marathon running / excessive exercise, avoiding high fructose intake, avoiding NSAID except Aspirin, avoiding Aspartame, avoiding Mercury sources.

Anyway this is just a trail to consider, maybe not the cause of your deja-vus but still worth looking into for mental clarity and general health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals