Barely Getting By Each Day Mostly Panic

"Thorne Research 2/day, Vitamin D between 7500IU and 10000 IU, calculated without sunshine, high protein 1.6 to 2.2g per kg Bodyweight, or up to 50% on top of that, satfat to monofat 1:1, at the very least 2 full meals a day, better 3 to 4, short training if weightlifting is conducted, low amounts of sets, low intensity and duration cardio, like 20 to 30 minutes, exercising not more often than 3 times a week, 2 to 4 daily soft boiled eggs or over easy eggs, no scrambled, creatine as monohydrate 2 times per day each 2.5g, omega 3 to 6 ratio of 1:1, or even slightly favoring ALA, no high sucrose dieting or such, magnesium as citrate 500mg/d, no space invader dieting but true meals from unprocessed foodsources like meat, offal, fish, eggs, cheese, bones."

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
Cook oxtails. Or I’m sure any pure bone broth, people on here would know more than me. Salt to taste. It should help a bit, when things feel very anxious.
You might also want to consider .5mg of cyproheptadine

A good indicator of whether you'll do well in terms of anxiety on bone broth is how strongly glycine itself effects you. The effects of collagen or bone broth IME are mostly sympathetic or supportive of the role of glycine itself which of course exists in collagen w some abundance. If money is no object @troubledtimes I would ask you to see how you feel on a mixture of bone broth and Glycine as I've found that you really can't do better in terms of neuroprotection

i see broth at the grocery store but i dont know if its low quality? can you recommend a good source?

I've heard good things about Kettle & Fire in the US but I went to try and it was entirely liquid with no qualities of being a gel. If this is the top of the line it's definitely better to just make it yourself.

"Thorne Research 2/day, Vitamin D between 7500IU and 10000 IU, calculated without sunshine, high protein 1.6 to 2.2g per kg Bodyweight, or up to 50% on top of that, satfat to monofat 1:1, at the very least 2 full meals a day, better 3 to 4, short training if weightlifting is conducted, low amounts of sets, low intensity and duration cardio, like 20 to 30 minutes, exercising not more often than 3 times a week, 2 to 4 daily soft boiled eggs or over easy eggs, no scrambled, creatine as monohydrate 2 times per day each 2.5g, omega 3 to 6 ratio of 1:1, or even slightly favoring ALA, no high sucrose dieting or such, magnesium as citrate 500mg/d, no space invader dieting but true meals from unprocessed foodsources like meat, offal, fish, eggs, cheese, bones."

Can I ask what the logic of the high protein is if workouts are mild/infrequent? Also maybe I just need to lurk more but I'm interested in the difference between scrambled and softboiled eggs

snacks

as far as emotiomal point of view i have tried meditation videos and following along youtube videos with no real results. ive tried writing down how i feel and get feelings out on paper but i cant do that. it sounds weird but when my anxiety is this bad just writing and putting in any effort gives me brain zaps. my mind is racing to fast and breathing to fast and when i try to write things down from something as simple as that gives me this jolt of frusteration. i would love to be able to just let go but with my anxiety its a very over focused type with OCD. my brain cannot get in the present. im stuck worrying about the past and future and its a loop over and over. i do take 1mg of klonopin each day which helps a little. i get a refill of it tomorrow so im going to try a form self help like you suggested. just right now i cant write anything down but if i can take a chill pill ive read that writing down 3 things your greatful for, 3 things that went well that day etc can help re wire your brain. im glad that works for you where you can switch to being present. i dont know how to do that. i tried gettin out for a bike ride and the whole dang time i had anxiety and i tried to stop by the park to chillout and sit down but nope that lasts literally 10 seconds and i feel like i got to move and started riding again. mind just wants to go go go. appreciate your response. im not against being zen and trying new ways to deal with anxiety. if things dont resolve i think i might just up the dose of klonopin to 2mgs.... i hate to do that i can see myself just getting worse and worse with it but if i cant get relief soon i might just give in

Meditation is like trying to empty a bathtub where the top is much wider than the bottom. (and you're using a spoon) At first it feels like the water level isn't budging but things change more quickly as you go along. Guided medition is generally useless and at worst can sometimes induce psychosis so I would reccomend practicing something like shinkataza or looking into methodologies like Thanissaro Bhikkhu advocates if you really want to pursue this route. However I didn't benefit much from meditation until my symptoms improved enough to let me sit down for a while at a time so I would allow this to be something you try LATER if you try it at all.

ive tried writing down how i feel and get feelings out on paper but i cant do that. it sounds weird but when my anxiety is this bad just writing and putting in any effort gives me brain zaps. my mind is racing to fast and breathing to fast and when i try to write things down from something as simple as that gives me this jolt of frusteration

Toxicity/Neuronal degeneration can give this kind of racing thought

mrchibbs

The basic things like really bright lights in your living space, taking steps to improve digestion with natural antibiotics, carrot salad, cyproheptadine which lower serotonin production. Another member talked about the benefits of crying. It's ok to cry, maybe set aside a time each day to let your emotions be present and if you cry, you'll feel better afterwards.

Seeing people, even if it is just through FaceTime is helpful.

Do you have a creative activity? This can help canalize emotions. I find if I don't make time for these creative outlets I become anxious as well.

Sports can be so therapeutic, especially team sports. It's hard in the age of covid, but joining a basketball league is an example.

peateats1

I didn't read through the whole thread, so I'm not sure what others have said, but bad gut health/bacteria can cause wicked anxiety and panic. When you exercise your gut can become more leaky too, making things even worse. Not sure if this is the case for you, but just thought I'd mention it.

A good indicator of whether you'll do well in terms of anxiety on bone broth is how strongly glycine itself effects you. The effects of collagen or bone broth IME are mostly sympathetic or supportive of the role of glycine itself which of course exists in collagen w some abundance. If money is no object @troubledtimes I would ask you to see how you feel on a mixture of bone broth and Glycine as I've found that you really can't do better in terms of neuroprotection

I've heard good things about Kettle & Fire in the US but I went to try and it was entirely liquid with no qualities of being a gel. If this is the top of the line it's definitely better to just make it yourself.

Can I ask what the logic of the high protein is if workouts are mild/infrequent? Also maybe I just need to lurk more but I'm interested in the difference between scrambled and softboiled eggs

The member has seemingly a background of SAD or western pattern dieting, higher protein is anticatabolic, and probably helpful in its tendency to maintain bodystructure. Deep frying causes too much direct heat to the lipids of the yolk, boiling them decreases exposure to max temp.

snacks

The member has seemingly a background of SAD or western pattern dieting, higher protein is anticatabolic, and probably helpful in its tendency to maintain bodystructure. Deep frying causes too much direct heat to the lipids of the yolk, boiling them decreases exposure to max temp.

Ahh. I'm glad the issue is the yolk and not the whites; I tend to cook both separately, the whites thoroughly and the yolk not at all

FoodForeal

Fluoridated water?