Freezing Gait & Slow Movement (Possible Parkinson’s) My Dad is 55

Perry Staltic

Total shot in the dark, but since you mentioned gut and neurological issues something to consider might be D-lactate acidosis. It's usually associated with short bowel syndrome, but I think other things can cause it.

gallahad

@Levi1989 how much thiamine did you try, for how long and in what form?
Applied orally or did they / you gave him iv's / intramuscular?
Did you try high dose vitamin d3 applied on his skin / back yet?

Liam311

Hi thanks, do you mean have them taken

That's a lot. There was a 30-ish woman I used to know who had a mouth full of silver. I heard some years later that her health had deteriorated and she was wheel chair bound. If I had only known then what I found out years later. I had my 4 removed when I found out and did chelation.
Yes, but it's not something to jump into lightly. Getting detoxification pathways as good as can be and finding an holistic dentist who will remove them correctly (safely). There can be redistribution problems and reactions on removal - but the 'tap needs to be turned off'. Then some form of chelation therapy/extensive detoxification after.

Perry Staltic

Yes, but it's not something to jump into lightly. Getting detoxification pathways as good as can be and finding an holistic dentist who will remove them correctly (safely). There can be redistribution problems and reactions on removal - but the 'tap needs to be turned off'. Then some form of chelation therapy/extensive detoxification after.

I dated another woman with CFIDS who had hers removed after we broke up. I don't think she followed my advice to get it done properly because she got sick as a dog afterwards. The dentist that removed mine wanted to take that careful path you mentioned, but I told him I had just accepted a job offer thousands of miles away and he'd have to do them all at once or it wouldn't happen (maybe we broke it up into two sessions, can't remember), He removed them all (used dam and suction for fumes) and I didn't have any problems. I took germanium sesquioxide for chelation.

Liam311

I dated another woman with CFIDS who had hers removed after we broke up. I don't think she followed my advice to get it done properly because she got sick as a dog afterwards. The dentist that removed mine wanted to take that careful path you mentioned, but I told him I had just accepted a job offer thousands of miles away and he'd have to do them all at once or it wouldn't happen (maybe we broke it up into two sessions, can't remember), He removed them all (used dam and suction for fumes) and I didn't have any problems. I took germanium sesquioxide for chelation.
Nice one. I took all the precautions yet still struggled after. First time hearing of sesquioxide.

Lizb

Just a bump and an update:

thamine did not seem to help my Dad.

he was put on Sinemet which did not help and actually gave him symptoms of Parkinson’s that he didn’t even have before!

he is now on Madopar which also is not working

He had a nasty fall a couple of weeks back. He is freezing more regularly than ever and his legs are barely working (although still once he is up and open space he can walk well and still retains good arm reactions and good strength on his left arm)

he’s weaker down his right side though.

Really lost atm
How's your Dad? Any new diagnosis or successful treatment? Hope he's doing okay.

joaquin

William Curtis has Parkinson's and when he is using ketone esters the improvements are immediate:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals