How to be seen as the "alpha male" sorta guy other than with looks?

Matestube

The last time I "saw" him he came in a private message telling me to be careful with the moderators because I said that Haidut had lied on one of his posts, do you know if he recreated an account?

I don't know, I remember an acquaintance from high school with certainly a low testosterone level (gay attitude, high-pitched voice, beardless, etc.) who didn't hesitate to confront teachers, other men and had no no problems having girlfriends.
Besides I had more virile but yet more shy friends, even I don't like confrontation and I naturally have a high testosterone level, even with higher testosterone levels it makes me more intransigent and physically strong but overall I remain the same.

In primary school, there are already "alphas", sometimes able to attack adults, and yet everyone has testosterone levels close to nothing.

Confronting in a bitchy manner to make yourself heard isn't quite alpha, if I imagine correctly how they must have behaved in front of the teachers.
I bet when real physical confrontations came around where their physical integrity was at risk, they weren't so vocal.

I had the exact same gay student in my class always answering back to everyone, not even trying to be alpha but just rude, who couldn't stare at anyone when confronted outside of the comfort of the classroom or without anyone else around to back him up.

aniciete

Nomane is going to be missed on this forum, it's a shame that he should be banned, his interventions always denoted a sense of self awareness and intelligence.
He reported his experiments and opinions, unlike most here who don't have the guts to tell things like they are unless it comes from a study.
Do you know what he said to get banned?

GreekDemiGod

Relaxed high energy state, feeling and being in control, lack of anxiety, quick thinking and decision making, decisiveness, staying true to your word, being reliable, knowing how to make others feel appreciated.