Repulsion, Disgust, and Aversion: When should you trust your immediate response to someone, and when should you try to overcome it?

Jennifer

Yes, so sad. I think it starts in childhood, it's a natural reaction. I think I heard that from Sam Vaknin if I remember correctly.

I can see that being true, sure. I know I blamed myself for the sexual abuse I suffered when I was a little girl.

Jennifer

Thank you, @Atelier. ❤️ I’ve made peace with my past, yes. :)

brightside

Are YOU GAY?

What kind of question is that? WATCH YOUR MOUTH because I will put you and your husband on blast

You want me to tell the forum about the DM's you sent me a while back? STAY IN YOUR LANE Small Fish

🤣🤣🤣 Yea ok, ALRIGHT SURE whatever you say ok

HEY MAN, Tell your husband to book a coaching session with me so I can save his hair loss, I think you'd like the results I'd give him

Yikes, are you not ready to have your own clients if you can't keep your mouth shut over a minor interaction.

OP
A

animalcule

Yikes, are you not ready to have your own clients if you can't keep your mouth shut over a minor interaction.
He is a volatile, low info poster who gives bad advice. I've had him on mute forever. Not worth engaging.

brightside

Bro I got a few clients right now and they know I'm not perfect, BUT I'm bringing them results man 💪
Setting realistic expectations is great, but thats not what I’m talking about.

Revealing information from private conversations or even threatening to do so is the problem, and it an egregious one. It’s different from a mistake which usually has no evil intent. No, this intentional mis-use of someone’s trust. It doesn’t even have to relate to your clients, since it shows your character which isn’t exclusive to a specific area of your life, but all.

I hope your future clients see this so they know exactly what to expect.

JamesGatz

Setting realistic expectations is great, but thats not what I’m talking about.

Revealing information from private conversations or even threatening to do so is the problem, and it an egregious one. It’s different from a mistake which usually has no evil intent. No, this intentional mis-use of someone’s trust. It doesn’t even have to relate to your clients, since it shows your character which isn’t exclusive to a specific area of your life, but all.

I hope your future clients see this so they know exactly what to expect.
Come on man, I would NEVER in a million years put someone on blast from my DM's UNLESS I did not trust them and they tried to make me upset

Keep in mind, I never actually exposed my DM's with the other person in this case, I just *said* I was going to so they could be quiet (I wasn't actually going to do it), they then exposed themselves into the contents of their DM's and forced me to reveal it

I have hundreds of DM's on this forum, MANY OF THEM are very strange or most people would find very weird, I've never exposed anyone, even the people that have sent me the wildest messages

If I TRUST YOU as a person then I would never expose my DM's with that person unless they tried to really upset me and I do not trust them (in that case, it's fair game and they're asking for it)

Hugh Johnson

Come on man, I would NEVER in a million years put someone on blast from my DM's UNLESS I did not trust them and they tried to make me upset

Keep in mind, I never actually exposed my DM's with the other person in this case, I just *said* I was going to so they could be quiet (I wasn't actually going to do it), they then exposed themselves into the contents of their DM's and forced me to reveal it

I have hundreds of DM's on this forum, MANY OF THEM are very strange or most people would find very weird, I've never exposed anyone, even the people that have sent me the wildest messages

If I TRUST YOU as a person then I would never expose my DM's with that person unless they tried to really upset me and I do not trust them (in that case, it's fair game and they're asking for it)
You are not trustworthy. You would reveal confidential information the moment you imagine another hurts your feelings. I would assume, though this is not a diagnosis, that you are Cluster B, and a toxic person.

LUH 3417

I am more than happy to screen shot the posts and put them in here so we can settle this once and for all, as long as that’s ok with you @JamesGatz

I said absolutely nothing beyond hi, are you in Ny, let’s be friends, my name and age

Regarding losing your trust and that being criteria for “exposing” me - it’s hard to watch you try to invalidate the experience of so many women in this thread without saying something myself. I think your way of relating to the world and reducing everyone to a biological marker is really sad and makes me sad that this is how peats knowledge is being disseminated on the web.

I’ve messaged a handful of people on this forum, especially during Covid and if they were in the tri state area. Someone even tried starting local peat ups at that time.

JamesGatz

You are not trustworthy. You would reveal confidential information the moment you imagine another hurts your feelings. I would assume, though this is not a diagnosis, that you are Cluster B, and a toxic person.
Mind your business guy

I DEFINITELY AM TRUSTWORTHY, I'm
PROBABLY one of the most trustworthy people on this forum BY FAR

Once again, I NEVER EXPOSED anyone, I just *said* I would so they would be quiet, you don't understand the concept of "bluffing" do you? Yea so hush up

There is no "confidential information" here man,

if SOMEONE MESSAGES ME ON THIS FORUM, they SENT ME the message, I didn't ask for anything,

they EXPOSED THEMSELVES by delving into the contents of the message when I was not going to do that, but they forced my hand.

Most people I message consistently on here are
A) people I trust
B) people I like talking to

Why would I expose these people? I would NEVER EVER do that

I don't really care to respond to messages from fake people or untrustworthy people

So if someone I don't like or don't trust sends me messages and then they try to upset me publicly - its FAIR GAME, and THEY ARE ASKING FOR IT

Good try though man

JamesGatz

I am more than happy to screen shot the posts and put them in here so we can settle this once and for all, as long as that’s ok with you @JamesGatz

I said absolutely nothing beyond hi, are you in Ny, let’s be friends, my name and age

Regarding losing your trust and that being criteria for “exposing” me - it’s hard to watch you try to invalidate the experience of so many women in this thread without saying something myself. I think your way of relating to the world and reducing everyone to a biological marker is really sad and makes me sad that this is how peats knowledge is being disseminated on the web.

I’ve messaged a handful of people on this forum, especially during Covid and if they were in the tri state area. Someone even tried starting local peat ups at that time.
DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, I already know I'm right man

You can try to post whatever screenshots you want, but I already know I'm right and you do too

I know how girls think and I know how girls talk, I'M THAT GUY MAN,

I NEVER SAID I did not trust you, but you TRIED TO UPSET ME PUBLICLY (unprovoked) and then tried to flip the script on me when I responded, you deserved the response you got and I'm in the right here

If anything, you exposed yourself as untrustworthy since you posted and stated the contents of the message when I was NEVER going to do that and I was "bluffing"

Yea, maybe women have some problems with men sometimes and that is justified, but lets be honest - there is PLENTY of times where its not justified at all and women are just being mean/bitter with men and these are a few examples and this is the main reason why the NWO is so successful with "divide and conquer" with men and women.

Do whatever you want, ANY RESPONSE BY YOU trying to flip the script on me is proving that YOU ARE UNTRUSTWORTHY, Nothing will stop me from being right

Hugh Johnson

Mind your business guy

I DEFINITELY AM TRUSTWORTHY, I'm
PROBABLY one of the most trustworthy people on this forum BY FAR

Once again, I NEVER EXPOSED anyone, I just *said* I would so they would be quiet, you don't understand the concept of "bluffing" do you? Yea so hush up

There is no "confidential information" here man,

if SOMEONE MESSAGES ME ON THIS FORUM, they SENT ME the message, I didn't ask for anything,

they EXPOSED THEMSELVES by delving into the contents of the message when I was not going to do that, but they forced my hand.

Most people I message consistently on here are
A) people I trust
B) people I like talking to

Why would I expose these people? I would NEVER EVER do that

I don't really care to respond to messages from fake people or untrustworthy people

So if someone I don't like or don't trust sends me messages and then they try to upset me publicly - its FAIR GAME, and THEY ARE ASKING FOR IT

Good try though man
You demonstrate a complete inability to take responsibility for your actions and emotions.

Perhaps you have upset me, should I attack you? Find your customers and send them this conversation, or start a website exposing you? I mean at least then I would be protecting people from an emotionally unstable predator.

JamesGatz

You demonstrate a complete inability to take responsibility for your actions and emotions.

Perhaps you have upset me, should I attack you? Find your customers and send them this conversation, or start a website exposing you? I mean at least then I would be protecting people from an emotionally unstable predator.
You demonstrate a complete inability to mind your own business

Go ahead man, please attack me and PLEASE MAKE A WEBSITE exposing me, I would LOVE THE PUBLICITY AND ATTENTION TOO

Find my customers? 🤣🤣🤣

WHERE DO YOU THINK I GET MY CLIENTS? They find me through this forum, they can see EVERYTHING I WRITE

Also, people know I'm genuine, everything about me is out in the open and I'm not hiding anything or have any skeletons in the closet, people KNOW WHAT THEY are getting with me, I don't have a "fake persona" or "mask"

At the end of the day, regardless of what you people have to say about my personality, I get people RESULTS

I know what people WANT in this world,
yea people come here to fix their health, but I focus on everything - Fixing health, Aging, improving Facial/bodily structure, growing taller, etc., I know the truths of this world and I know basically every existent stressor someone would be faced with, thats what separates me from the majority of people on this forum and that is why people like my service

My personality isn't perfect, but so what? I got what people need, and I'm the only person that does what I do the way I do it

Emotionally Unstable Predator?

WHAT? 🤣🤣🤣 Yea alright man, Cry about it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals