Major Stress, Anxiety And Ocd - Need A Medicine/supplement

stressss

First of all I would like to state that Ive been browsing and using these forums for years now but I don't want to post this information on my other account as thats linked to my real life name and people could find my posts on here through google. I hope thats OK Charlie!

I am so stressed and sensitive to stress that any kind of routine or attempt to follow any kind of lifestyle or dietary plan raises my stress to such unthinkable levels, the anxiety and obsessive thinking is just unbelievable. It traps me and gets worse and worse, so I always end up giving up and going back to junk food and old habits just so I can get relief, although my 'relief' is still extremely bad.

I am aware of most of Peats views on diet but I am simply unable to implement them without freaking out, ive been stuck here for years. It has proven impossible to calm down because I cannot implement the long term changes that will get me better. The stress is too much and overwelming, it traps me in a state of obsessive anxious thinking and makes it hard to eat.

ofcourse I experience this stress even if im not trying to implement things but it just gets even worse if I try to. Life is unbearable to be honest.

Having to focus on anything will stress me out so much. I need a substance that can be taken on its own, I overthink and stress about everything.

There must be something that can knock down stress acutely
Ive tried Taurine, Theanine, Glycine, Gaba, Niacinamide, B vitamins, Alpha blockers, Aspirin, Low doses of t3 , Vit C etc etc... Progesterone, pregnenolone - though I will say I have low vitamin D so maybe thats why those dont work.

Feels like ive tried almost everything and nothing had positive effects whatsoever.

I tried tianepetine for a couple of days with no effect so I woke up this morning really stressed out and tried cypro for the first time. Took 1.5mg, 1mg orally and 0.5 topically.... hours have passed with no effect.
Im so fed up. I think I will be stuck here forever.

Last edited:

michael94

OTC Athsma medications can shift towards norepinephrine for a while away from the stress hormones.

michael94

First of all I would like to state that Ive been browsing and using these forums for years now but I don't want to post this information on my other account as thats linked to my real life name and people could find my posts on here through google. I hope thats OK Charlie!

I am so stressed and sensitive to stress that any kind of routine or attempt to follow any kind of lifestyle or dietary plan raises my stress to such unthinkable levels, the anxiety and obsessive thinking is just unbelievable. It traps me and gets worse and worse, so I always end up giving up and going back to junk food and old habits just so I can get relief, although my 'relief' is still extremely bad.

I am aware of most of Peats views on diet but I am simply unable to implement them without freaking out, ive been stuck here for years. It has proven impossible to calm down because I cannot implement the long term changes that will get me better. The stress is too much and overwelming, it traps me in a state of obsessive anxious thinking and makes it hard to eat.

ofcourse I experience this stress even if im not trying to implement things but it just gets even worse if I try to. Life is unbearable to be honest.

Having to focus on anything will stress me out so much. I need a substance that can be taken on its own, I overthink and stress about everything.

There must be something that can knock down stress acutely
Ive tried Taurine, Theanine, Glycine, Gaba, Niacinamide, B vitamins, Alpha blockers, Aspirin, Low doses of t3 , Vit C etc etc... Progesterone, pregnenolone - though I will say I have low vitamin D so maybe thats why those dont work.

Feels like ive tried almost everything and nothing had positive effects whatsoever.

I tried tianepetine for a couple of days with no effect so I woke up this morning really stressed out and tried cypro for the first time. Took 1.5mg, 1mg orally and 0.5 topically.... hours have passed with no effect.
Im so fed up. I think I will be stuck here forever.

Mossy

Apart from the mental and spiritual aspects of dealing with anxiety, I've read that the amino acid lysine has been used for OCD. I've used it myself, very short-term, and it does help, but can make you groggy and sleepy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals