Is this Norwood 2 ?

Apple

Is this considered norwood 2 ?
rp.png
norwood-2.png

Norwood 3 yeah. That feel when you looked like this at 23. Though it looks the same now at 29.

My hair loss mostly stopped for 6 years, not due to Finasteride, but due to Post-finasteride... ha. Don't touch that ******* drug folks, it ain't worth it.

OP
Apple

Apple

Norwood 3 yeah. That feel when you looked like this at 23. Though it looks the same now at 29.

My hair loss mostly stopped for 6 years, not due to Finasteride, but due to Post-finasteride... ha. Don't touch that ******* drug folks, it ain't worth it.
Do you know any better alternative to Finasteride ?
I haven't seen any convincing evidence on RP forum that somebody regrew hair. If somebody did it was always accompanied with finasteride (or similar drugs).
So you started loosing hair at 23 and at 29 you not loosing it anymore.
Your hairloss would probably stop without any peating ( or famous elephanto regimen). There are just sycles in aging, when you suddenly start loosing hair to some degree and then without any particular reason hairloss stops.
Whatever you mean Post-finasteride , if it helped, I'm sure it would be the same if you did nothing. Sometimes it takes a year or two for your body to recover or restore natural balance or level of hormones.

Do you know any better alternative to Finasteride ?
I haven't seen any convincing evidence on RP forum that somebody regrew hair. If somebody did it was always accompanied with finasteride (or similar drugs).
So you started loosing hair at 23 and at 29 you not loosing it anymore.
Your hairloss would probably stop without any peating ( or famous elephanto regimen). There are just sycles in aging, when you suddenly start loosing hair to some degree and then without any particular reason hairloss stops.
Whatever you mean Post-finasteride , if it helped, I'm sure it would be the same if you did nothing. Sometimes it takes a year or two for your body to recover or restore natural balance or level of hormones.

Well you don't have to believe me and since it's 23:11 and I have work tommorow, I'm not really interested in convincing you. But you should know that the vast majority of people who get PFS, myself included, become extremely androgen-insensitive, to the point of losing a good deal of our sexual function. It is reasonable that this would also help stop hair loss, given that it is an androgen-driven disorder.

I am now about 70% cured and my hair loss is almost as bad as it was at 23, meaning if I had not become androgen insensitive I would've been bald by now.

Most of the young guys at HLT who started aggressively balding at 18 would be delighted to have their hair loss stop for 6 years doing nothing, but that never really happens. For most of them even dutasteride doesn't help and they either completely give up or do HRT if they're that desperate.

OP
Apple

Apple

Well you don't have to believe me and since it's 23:11 and I have work tommorow, I'm not really interested in convincing you. But you should know that the vast majority of people who get PFS, myself included, become extremely androgen-insensitive, to the point of losing a good deal of our sexual function. It is reasonable that this would also help stop hair loss, given that it is an androgen-driven disorder.

I am now about 70% cured and my hair loss is almost as bad as it was at 23, meaning if I had not become androgen insensitive I would've been bald by now.

Most of the young guys at HLT who started aggressively balding at 18 would be delighted to have their hair loss stop for 6 years doing nothing, but that never really happens. For most of them even dutasteride doesn't help and they either completely give up or do HRT if they're that desperate.
After all your hair loss stopped. There is a theory that finasteride helps to exhaust scalp tissue out of DHT and then you can reduce finasteride to very small supportive dose. You need 1-2 years to be on finasteride 1 mg to know for sure if it works for you or not.
Anyway I got an impression that there are less side effects for older people than for the young under 30 yo.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals