Working a job is NOT PEATY, going to school is NOT PEATY, now you know why homeless men are IMMUNE to hair loss

JamesGatz

Hey man I just WORKED A corporate job for 2 weeks (making 100k which isn't TOO BAD) and NOW I QUIT. You know why?

A) In those 2 weeks my hairline went from a NORWOOD NEGATIVE 1 (perfect hairline) a NORWOOD ZERO (almost perfect hairline)

B) MY GROWTH STOPPED MAN (I was GROWING FAST before the job and my bones started to fuse again when I started the job, now they unfuse when I quit and started growing again)

C) I didn't get grey hair but my hair was LOSING COLOR MAN

I have the MOST COMPLEX COMPUTER SET UP in existence and it wasnt enough MAN

Stress is the root of all evil, youCANNOT have a healthy metabolism if you have one of these tech jobs in front of a computer

My health is not worth 100k a year
My health is not worth 1M a year
My health is not worth 1B a year

These tech jobs KILL YOU MAN, you need to get a job working outdoors or something man - id rather make 50k a year picking up trash at the park then 250k a year making code

NOW YOU GUYS KNOW why homeless men are immune to hair loss

A 9-5 office job does WAY MORE DAMAGE than 4g of pufa a day

ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS are caused by stress - thats all it really is man

SCHOOLS ARE JUST AS BAD MAN, they got smartboard TV's In front of your children ALL DAY MAN, just an abomination of blue light and EMF in front of your kids man

Technology is HORRIBLE man, youguys need to stop targeting high pay jobs (which always comes with a catch) and target low-stress jobs man

LeeLemonoil

the content is hilarous but I agree with the main idea :D
I don’t because he is projecting from his poor resilience onto everybody.

There are a lot of healthy people in stressful well-paid jobs.

It’s also poor style to use Peat‘s name for pathetic claims

Peat said a highly intelligent individual is more sensitive to little changes in/to his metabolism.

dukesbobby777

Hang on, if being homeless is so stress-free, what's stopping you? Just go and do it?

I'm being serious MAN.

Who cares about money, assets, power or whatever. Being homeless is the secret to solving hairloss.

Homeless people are so happy and free from stress. They literally have to worry about absolutely nothing! I have never ever (in my whole life) EVER seen a homeless person that has had a less than perfect hairline. Its insane how this incredible knowledge has just slipped under the radar, and people just ignore it!!

Just follow your dreams man. If it feels good, DO IT. Just keep an eye on your hairline and this will tell you whether you're on the right track or not. Honestly, you should try the homeless thing out @JamesGatz

catharsis

Overfixation on your hairline could cause stress as well. I definitely agree that a lot of corporate positions are stressful and it certainly does not help that workplaces are EMF/blue-light cocoons. I am really happy that remote positions are now more acceptable and available (post-covid) as this gives us more control over our environments. Socialization is very important but staying away from toxic workplaces is more important. Please don't become homeless @JamesGatz and focus on stability and security first.

Nomane Euger

hi, this comment and some of your other comments seems to manifest that some of JamesGatz comments/posts do arouse you negative emotions,

I therefore suggest that you do not readjamesgatz's post/comments so that you no longer feel these negative emotions,

I suggest that you potentially improve your energy and emotional resilience, and afterwards, you can read JamesGatz's comments again, without it sparking you negative emotions, and without it making you write back comments that could potentially spark negative emotions to JamesGatz and even other readers,

i also suggest that if you consider James comments/posts suboptimal,you can suggest him things he could do to improve it,with out negative emotions

i wish you fun

brightside

hi, this comment and some of your other comments seems to manifest that some of JamesGatz comments/posts do arouse you negative emotions,

I therefore suggest that you do not readjamesgatz's post/comments so that you no longer feel these negative emotions,

I suggest that you potentially improve your energy and emotional resilience, and afterwards, you can read JamesGatz's comments again, without it sparking you negative emotions, and without it making you write back comments that could potentially spark negative emotions to JamesGatz and even other readers,

i also suggest that if you consider James comments/posts suboptimal,you can suggest him things he could do to improve it,with out negative emotions

i wish you fun
There’s just something about your writing style that I find.. interesting? I don’t even know how to describe it

i wish you fun ;)

LeeLemonoil

Peat said a highly intelligent individual is more sensitive to little changes in/to his metabolism.
I‘d agree to that. But Gaetz obviously reacts here to substantial changes of his metabolism after two weeks of work! After living at this parents.

Highly intelligent people wouldn’t leave a well paid job after two weeks without devising and trying out different strategies of coping and adapting first.
They also wouldn’t Resort to emulating homeless people as health templates. And they wouldn’t deny reality for any template and claim there isn’t hairloss among them.

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

i wish you fun

Quite right, I think Gaetz is a whimp and in no position to postulate apodictive claims in Peats name. Even if some of them are just poor attempts at irony.

Nomane Euger

Quite right, I think Gaetz is a whimp and in no position to postulate apodictive claims in Peats name. Even if some of them are just poor attempts at irony.
hi,

i invite you to think about the net effect of your comments on this thread,

i suggest it cultivate suboptimals feelings that reduce your energy, well being,and it potentially spark it to some degree to JamesGatz and other readers,

i suggest that anger is to a high enough degree the manifestation of a feeling of impotency,impotency to change things you do not like,

i suggest that it either imply that you act as if everyone indépendently of their state, environnement, life styles factors should match the same characteristics that you deem ideal for Humans,wich is a suboptimal degree of tolérance for your well being/energy and the well being/energy of the greater number,

or you act as if people tendencies/characteristics are influenced by environnement/life styles factors, yet you have not identified wich ones are influencing JamesGatz tendencies and the manner he write his comments,therefore you experience these negative emotions

i suggest you to lie down under the sun,potentially naked,eat some ripe fruits, potentially some organs from healthy animals

i wish you fun

Last edited:

Nyteck

Yes we know being an adult is not peaty
If it came down to me I would stay in Thailand, not work, and enjoy the stressfree lifestyle, but man's gotta eat. The people Ive met there who are doing that look amazing. Fully developped bodies, perfect hair, etc. Tho, like a child they are not very useful to anyone but themselves.
In my time there I relaxed as much as I could and learned their way of life, I will try to carry these lessons with me in my "working life". Hopefully I've done enough not to go bald.

Momma

Hey man I just WORKED A corporate job for 2 weeks (making 100k which isn't TOO BAD) and NOW I QUIT. You know why?

A) In those 2 weeks my hairline went from a NORWOOD NEGATIVE 1 (perfect hairline) a NORWOOD ZERO (almost perfect hairline)

B) MY GROWTH STOPPED MAN (I was GROWING FAST before the job and my bones started to fuse again when I started the job, now they unfuse when I quit and started growing again)

C) I didn't get grey hair but my hair was LOSING COLOR MAN

I have the MOST COMPLEX COMPUTER SET UP in existence and it wasnt enough MAN

Stress is the root of all evil, youCANNOT have a healthy metabolism if you have one of these tech jobs in front of a computer

My health is not worth 100k a year
My health is not worth 1M a year
My health is not worth 1B a year

These tech jobs KILL YOU MAN, you need to get a job working outdoors or something man - id rather make 50k a year picking up trash at the park then 250k a year making code

NOW YOU GUYS KNOW why homeless men are immune to hair loss

A 9-5 office job does WAY MORE DAMAGE than 4g of pufa a day

ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS are caused by stress - thats all it really is man

SCHOOLS ARE JUST AS BAD MAN, they got smartboard TV's In front of your children ALL DAY MAN, just an abomination of blue light and EMF in front of your kids man

Technology is HORRIBLE man, youguys need to stop targeting high pay jobs (which always comes with a catch) and target low-stress jobs man
Yes. This is written about in Genesis. That work will be TOIL for man because of his fall from God.

Nyteck

Also just started a part time in a warehouse, moving around all day, guys there didn't have much hair

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom