Tips For Recovery From Test-booster/prohormone // Male Hypogonadism

PATB

I am 25 years old. About 1 year ago I took some supposed "all natural herbal testosterone booster" which I believe was spiked with some sort of prohormone/SARM (I have no idea). 60 pills, 1 per day, so I took it for 2 months. After coming off of it, I immediately had high estrogen / low test symptoms and rapid MPB (from Norwood 1.5 to 3 literally within 1 month... with serious thinning) and, 8 months later, the recovery has been minimal. Also I feel like I got BPD (basic symptoms: more effort to pee, constantly getting up at night for this, etc).
I have been going to the gym (weight lifting, 3x a week, always a rest day in between) for 6 months and my gains are minimal, despite eating lots of protein (and carbs, and good SFAs). I've been lifting on/off for about 8 years, and I have noticed that despite my diet and sleep being better (I am not working right now), the muscle gains are not very good compared to before.

I have some exemestane and clomid, and I take low doses of these every other day. I also take:

- magnesium glycinate (every night)
- zinc (50mg 2-3x a week)
- vitamin K2 (2-3x a week)
- vit b6 (p5p; 2-3x a week)
- pregnenolone (2-3x a week)
- stinging nettle leaf (every night)
- egg shell calcium
- vitamin d3 drops
- vitamin c powder
- vitamin e oil
- caffeine (2-300mg per day, after breakfast)
- beta alanine (a few hundred mg in a scoop, with breakfast; this has helped me not feel tired during workouts)
- red light device
- This multi recommended by toxinless.com (just ordered more, I was taking 2-3x a week): https://www.amazon.com/Garden-Life-Vitamin-Multivitamin-Capsules/dp/B0046CMBK0

I just ordered some DHEA liquid, and plan to try 2.5mg or 5mg per day on the skin. I will see how that works. I will also like to point out, I bought that specific multivitamin many months ago, and it was the first thing to help me get my libido up at all... I suspect mainly due to the zinc in it, I am not certain, but I definitely noticed a benefit immediately upon taking that.

I don't have any labs, I am quite broke right now (looking for a job) but I do plan on getting some if I can find a good price.

My diet is mainly:
- cheese (full fat, mostly cheddar)
- lean beef (usually ground beef, cooked in coconut oil)
- gelatin
- orange juice [concentrate]
- potatoes
- pineapple + juice
- liverwurst + fat-free deli chicken, lettuce and bread (a sandwich I eat most nights, with cheese of course)
- chocolate or chocolate ice cream
- pepsi (real sugar)

sometimes I have white rice also, and white tortillas... I try to minimize grains but they are so convenient and just a single-digit percent of my diet, and also difficult to avoid.

I am also adding the raw carrot a day, to see if that helps...

I am wondering what else I could be doing? I don't really have the money right now to buy loads of other supplements, but I am making an amazon wish list. I should be getting a job soon.

Tom K

In the past, I was engaged in an anabolic steroid abuse counseling program . We did not lie and tell participants that these drugs did not work. We cautioned against the possible side effects and advised lab work for liver enzymes. One component revealed during that time is that there were non-responders to these drugs. We defined non responders as those that gained minimally from their use. It is a sad but empowering testimony that we are not all given those genetic requirements to be a professional athlete, bodybuilder, etc. It is empowering because there is much to gain from recognizing our limitations and attempting to exceed them, no matter the undertaking.

Having stated this perspective, I will state that you are wasting money on the majority of those supplements. Double blind independent testing of the improvements obtained from supplementation on performance/bodybuilding are minimal (if any). You are proof of this fact. Save your money. Avoid the mitochondria dysfunction associated with the deuterium contamination associated with supplements, and gain a new perspective on training, working out, and maybe life. There is only one area of life where being the best is guaranteed. You can be guaranteed to be the best at being you. If you determine your happiness/success by comparing yourself to others you will never be happy unless you associate with people that are inferior or less fortunate than yourself, be it bodybuilding, work, wealth, health, marriage, etc. Seek your own self worth and you will begin to see through the mantle of bull**** that most people employ to deceive themselves. Be well.

ShotTrue

Well first you should get your testosterone, estrogen, checked. Estrogen is like the main one to look at
Also your fsh, Lh as this tells your fertility

Basically, you can get the female hormone panel for about $60-70 at a private lab, or tell a doctor about this and get your hormones checked.

I don’t know why you are taking clomid and exemestane without knowing what your hormones even are.
Also if you are eating a reasonable diet you don’t need all the vitamins and other supplements you are taking.

1. Check hormones
2. Eat decent and get off all those supplements

Once you know your FSH, LH and estrogen, test levels you’ll know if you need a SERM like clomid.

You should get off literally everything, that would actually let your body be find homeostasis.

tankasnowgod

I am 25 years old. About 1 year ago I took some supposed "all natural herbal testosterone booster" which I believe was spiked with some sort of prohormone/SARM (I have no idea). 60 pills, 1 per day, so I took it for 2 months. After coming off of it, I immediately had high estrogen / low test symptoms and rapid MPB (from Norwood 1.5 to 3 literally within 1 month... with serious thinning) and, 8 months later, the recovery has been minimal. Also I feel like I got BPD (basic symptoms: more effort to pee, constantly getting up at night for this, etc).
I have been going to the gym (weight lifting, 3x a week, always a rest day in between) for 6 months and my gains are minimal, despite eating lots of protein (and carbs, and good SFAs). I've been lifting on/off for about 8 years, and I have noticed that despite my diet and sleep being better (I am not working right now), the muscle gains are not very good compared to before.

I have some exemestane and clomid, and I take low doses of these every other day. I also take:

- magnesium glycinate (every night)
- zinc (50mg 2-3x a week)
- vitamin K2 (2-3x a week)
- vit b6 (p5p; 2-3x a week)
- pregnenolone (2-3x a week)
- stinging nettle leaf (every night)
- egg shell calcium
- vitamin d3 drops
- vitamin c powder
- vitamin e oil
- caffeine (2-300mg per day, after breakfast)
- beta alanine (a few hundred mg in a scoop, with breakfast; this has helped me not feel tired during workouts)
- red light device
- This multi recommended by toxinless.com (just ordered more, I was taking 2-3x a week): https://www.amazon.com/Garden-Life-Vitamin-Multivitamin-Capsules/dp/B0046CMBK0

I just ordered some DHEA liquid, and plan to try 2.5mg or 5mg per day on the skin. I will see how that works. I will also like to point out, I bought that specific multivitamin many months ago, and it was the first thing to help me get my libido up at all... I suspect mainly due to the zinc in it, I am not certain, but I definitely noticed a benefit immediately upon taking that.

I don't have any labs, I am quite broke right now (looking for a job) but I do plan on getting some if I can find a good price.

My diet is mainly:
- cheese (full fat, mostly cheddar)
- lean beef (usually ground beef, cooked in coconut oil)
- gelatin
- orange juice [concentrate]
- potatoes
- pineapple + juice
- liverwurst + fat-free deli chicken, lettuce and bread (a sandwich I eat most nights, with cheese of course)
- chocolate or chocolate ice cream
- pepsi (real sugar)

sometimes I have white rice also, and white tortillas... I try to minimize grains but they are so convenient and just a single-digit percent of my diet, and also difficult to avoid.

I am also adding the raw carrot a day, to see if that helps...

I am wondering what else I could be doing? I don't really have the money right now to buy loads of other supplements, but I am making an amazon wish list. I should be getting a job soon.

Why do you think it was spiked with something? It might have been one of the ingredients listed on the label. Sometimes, you can figure out that one of those "testosterone boosting" herbs is actually estrogenic.

You also might be a bit wary of using clomid. I believe there are some threads here that describe it as being estrogenic. That seemed to be my experience when experimenting with it.

ShotTrue

Why do you think it was spiked with something? It might have been one of the ingredients listed on the label. Sometimes, you can figure out that one of those "testosterone boosting" herbs is actually estrogenic.

You also might be a bit wary of using clomid. I believe there are some threads here that describe it as being estrogenic. That seemed to be my experience when experimenting with it.
Clomid is a serm, it blocks estrogen in the testicles so they will operate. However it acts as an estrogen in the brain and bones

OP
P

PATB

Well first you should get your testosterone, estrogen, checked. Estrogen is like the main one to look at
Also your fsh, Lh as this tells your fertility

Basically, you can get the female hormone panel for about $60-70 at a private lab, or tell a doctor about this and get your hormones checked.

I don’t know why you are taking clomid and exemestane without knowing what your hormones even are.
Also if you are eating a reasonable diet you don’t need all the vitamins and other supplements you are taking.

1. Check hormones
2. Eat decent and get off all those supplements

Once you know your FSH, LH and estrogen, test levels you’ll know if you need a SERM like clomid.

You should get off literally everything, that would actually let your body be find homeostasis.

By "all those supplements" do you mean specifically the clomid, exemestane, and pregnenolone? I have not started the DHEA yet. The majority of those supplements are micronutrients found in food, which are not really too plentiful in my diet. It would be great if I could eat amazingly well, but I do not have money like that. I do not have a job (I have been applying daily for 6 months) and I am on food stamps, so I spend about $100 a month on food. That is why I only eat about 10 different things...

I went to a doctor a couple months ago for something different (sleep-related) and when I inquired about a hormone (and vitamin) test he straight up said I do not have any issues there. Waste of $200, really. I will try to scrape together that money to get a test. Is there one I can order online? It costs me a few hundred dollars just to make an appointment with a doctor...

OP
P

PATB

From reading other reports online. The company went out of business and people were talking about it on some bodybuilding forum. Also, I do think it was something that was binding to the androgen receptor because I did not experience any issues until I quit taking it. I felt perfectly fine on it, except for some insomnia. And then after I got off, I got high estrogen symptoms and libido was basically zero, and also the BPH, etc. Libido did not return until I started that multivitamin (I think due to zinc).

How much did you take? I am taking 10-20mg every other day. I think most of the issues with clomid are from very high doses, that seems to be what people are saying in threads here. I am almost out of this one any way and if I could figure out where to do the lab panel I would quit for a while before taking it. In fact, it seems to be more likely that I am getting basically zero effect from this low dose than something else; many of the studies involve people taking 10x as much as I am taking, same with people on PCT after steroids.

Low Dose Clomid To Raise Natural Test Levels
Thoughts On My Clomid Restart

Andman

what was that product you took bro? might help posting the lable or list of ingredients

OP
P

PATB

what was that product you took bro? might help posting the lable or list of ingredients
The supplement, and company, does not exist anymore -- I believe they were sued for selling banned substances/peptides. This was over 8 months ago I was in a different town, and I moved out of that apartment and don't have the bottle anymore. It was a lime green & black bottle and "Serious-T" or something...

On the label it has some basic stuff, like Longjack, Fenugreek, ashwagandha, tribulus, ALCAR. When I researched the individual ingredients, it seemed as though, at worst, these things wouldn't do anything. However, when I took it, I noticed rather quick recomp, libido up. It said on there to not take more than 2 months, but it was 60 pills. I felt fine while on it, except it gave me some insomnia.

All the problems started happening very rapidly once I ran out... Like I said, norwood 1.5 to 3 in literally a month. I went online and did some searching and found out the website/brand that sold it was shut down. On some bodybuilding forum someone else was complaining about similar things from the product (not including hair loss, but all the other symptoms) and people were saying the company was shady and probably spiked it with a prohormone or SARM. Ultimately, there wasn't much information about it. I doubt they sold very much of this.

I didn't even buy the supplement myself, but it was left over after a room mate moved out. It was just sitting in my apartment and it hadn't expired yet. I decided to take it, assuming that at worst, it just wouldn't have any effect. I think based on my symptoms it was laced with something (like a prohormone or SARM) that bound to the androgen receptor, and it caused T production to shut down, and when I got off my estrogen spiked up... basically as if I was coming off steroids.

I'm looking on this site for good labs? I don't see anything testing T and Estrogen though...
Feelin' better with biomarkers - SelfTestable

Douglas Ek

Get lab test of as many health markers as possible especially vitamins, minerals, and hormones.
Would also help if you posted a link to the product you took.
Better to stop all those supplements since you don't have a clue what you're doing since you don't have any lab results and you're just shooting in the dark. You started with one supplement which made you crap why do you think taking 20 other supplements don't run the risk of making you worse?
Even supplemental vitamins and minerals can mess with the body's homeostasis.
Drop all the supplements until you get a picture of what's happening in your body then we can help you suggest supplements based on your results. You will get much better results doing this as if you don't you might get stuck like this for a long time.

Things good to include in a blood test

Hormones:
Thyroid status (TSH, T4, T3)
Cortisol
Androgens
Estrogen
PTH
Prolactin
SHBG

Cholesterol
triglycerides
HDL
LDL

Hemoglobin
Ferritin
Transferrin
S-Iron

Other vitamins and minerals are a bonus but since you take magnesium, vitamin D etc I doubt you are severely deficient. My guess something is up with your hormones and the above hormone tests will likely reveal what's going on.

Last edited:
OP
P

PATB

OK I ordered this test: Women Hormones Testing | Private MD Labs

I'm going to stop all supplements in the meantime. If there's no issue with these numbers, I'll try other tests

(by the way if anyone else is interested, there is a 15% off discount code: FEB2019)

Includes:
Estradiol, serum;
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);

Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Douglas Ek

OK I ordered this test: Women Hormones Testing | Private MD Labs

I'm going to stop all supplements in the meantime. If there's no issue with these numbers, I'll try other tests

(by the way if anyone else is interested, there is a 15% off discount code: FEB2019)

Includes:
Estradiol, serum;
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);

Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

How is your weight? Are you overweight? Why do you think you have estrogen excess?

OP
P

PATB

How is your weight? Are you overweight? Why do you think you have estrogen excess?
I am right on the borderline of overweight BMI. I am 5'7" and 160-165 lbs.

I do not necessarily think I have it any more, but I do believe I had high estrogen immediately after cessation of the drugs. To reiterate:

I took some "test booster" supplement daily for 2 months / 60 pills

Immediately after I finished taking these pills, I rapidly developed very bad stereotypical "high estrogen" symptoms such as:
- Prostate issues, like standard BPH symptoms
- Low libido, no longer morning erections
- Very quick male pattern baldness progression; basically Norwood 1.5 to 3 within 1 month time-frame, and with thinning on the top. I was noticing every day I was losing more hair. My boss at work said "You look like you've aged 10 years" :eek:

I also had insomnia but that could have been caused by other things, like my desk job (which I quit).
I will also point out I had a huge flare-up of tinea versicolor (fungal infection on the skin). For 2 months this plagued me, despite being given fluconazole and ketoconazole by the doctor. Within 2 weeks of quitting my job (I was using selsun blue and some athlete's foot spray as well) it basically all went away. It was absolutely stress related. This was around May-June last year.

Now, my hair loss has not progressed at all, or reversed. I'm not worried about it, besides that it was an indicator of a massive hormonal screw up. My libido is still lower than it was before this entire ordeal, although it has recovered a very small amount. Also the BPH symptoms are still around, I guess this is irreversible like the MPB (although I started taking stinging nettle leaf, for this and allergies).

I have been lifting for about 6-7 months straight, and my gains have been minimal despite my sleeping and eating better than ever. I have been an on / off weight lifter for 7-8 years. Normally I will go for 6 months to a year, then quit (usually work/school related) for 6 months to a year, repeat. Despite being 25 years old, I have basically made very little progress at the gym, compared to all of the other times I lifted weights. I think this is low T related.
I guess it's just a matter of waiting for this test, at this point.

Douglas Ek

I am right on the borderline of overweight BMI. I am 5'7" and 160-165 lbs.

I do not necessarily think I have it any more, but I do believe I had high estrogen immediately after cessation of the drugs. To reiterate:

I took some "test booster" supplement daily for 2 months / 60 pills

Immediately after I finished taking these pills, I rapidly developed very bad stereotypical "high estrogen" symptoms such as:
- Prostate issues, like standard BPH symptoms
- Low libido, no longer morning erections
- Very quick male pattern baldness progression; basically Norwood 1.5 to 3 within 1 month time-frame, and with thinning on the top. I was noticing every day I was losing more hair. My boss at work said "You look like you've aged 10 years" :eek:

I also had insomnia but that could have been caused by other things, like my desk job (which I quit).
I will also point out I had a huge flare-up of tinea versicolor (fungal infection on the skin). For 2 months this plagued me, despite being given fluconazole and ketoconazole by the doctor. Within 2 weeks of quitting my job (I was using selsun blue and some athlete's foot spray as well) it basically all went away. It was absolutely stress related. This was around May-June last year.

Now, my hair loss has not progressed at all, or reversed. I'm not worried about it, besides that it was an indicator of a massive hormonal screw up. My libido is still lower than it was before this entire ordeal, although it has recovered a very small amount. Also the BPH symptoms are still around, I guess this is irreversible like the MPB (although I started taking stinging nettle leaf, for this and allergies).

I have been lifting for about 6-7 months straight, and my gains have been minimal despite my sleeping and eating better than ever. I have been an on / off weight lifter for 7-8 years. Normally I will go for 6 months to a year, then quit (usually work/school related) for 6 months to a year, repeat. Despite being 25 years old, I have basically made very little progress at the gym, compared to all of the other times I lifted weights. I think this is low T related.
I guess it's just a matter of waiting for this test, at this point.

Ok my thought on this is because estrogen in men is mostly decided on body fat and Testosterone levels. The higher testosterone the higher estrogen. Because testosterone converts to estrogen. This is not always a bad thing. It just means that for example normally 5% of your testosterone gets converted to estrogen. (Just made that number up but its an exampel only) the % percentage number is decided based on your body fat. Because the aromatase is in your fat. So basically if you’re higher fat then it could be 7% of your testosterone and if your skinny only 3%. You get the idea? So losing weight might be better action to take first rather than trying to gain muscle. 2nd think I would worry about is cortisol. If your exercising to much specially in a state where nothing seems to happen and your libido is shutdown its a good sign you’re over exercising. Any exercise is a ”stress” to the body. And this just means more of your cholesterol is used synthesizing cortisol (breaks down your muscles) rather than testosterone (building muscles). If you’re already low Testosterone there’s no point lifting. What you need to do is take a break from weight lifting and de stress. Give it a month and you will probably even gain back your morning wood. Ive seen this in men previously that the exercise screws them over. I could recommend glycine also during this destress period. Its very safe and it has a good purpose. So instead focus on eating and sleeping properly. A high intake of nutrient dense food. Sleep as much as you possibly can and stop working out. Instead do jogging but not for to long. Dont worry about dramatically cutting weight straight away. First try reduce cortisol then when androgens go up a little try to lose some weight. If you try to lose weight to fast you will just end up with high cortisol again and low testosterone. You get the picture.

OP
P

PATB

If your exercising to much specially in a state where nothing seems to happen and your libido is shutdown its a good sign you’re over exercising.
I would like to emphasize again, at least on this front, there has only been (minor) improvement. Everything went down-hill specifically because of those pills I took many months ago, and I'm just very slowly recovering. Low libido is not some issue that developed over time, it was instantaneous upon cessation of that so-called "t-booster" - but rather it has been very slowly and gradually coming back... although it is nothing compared to before any of these things.

I do not think that I am lifting too much, and believe me, I do not enjoy weight lifting at all, I never have! It's just something I do because it is actually shown to increase T, which I believe is very low. Also I feel like I am at least accomplishing something this way.

I do not work at any job, I always take 1-3 days in between gym sessions (average is probably 1.5), I do not use an alarm clock either. In fact, I recently took a 1 month break from exercising in December and January, around Christmas time. This is my "vacation" time (first free time I have had in my adult life, really) so it is extremely low stress.

I eat a lot of gelatin and also have been taking the magnesium glycinate, do you think I need pure glycine? I am quite consistently munching on OJ [concentrate] gelatin. I get about 30g of protein worth of gelatin per day.

I also have taurine, I forgot to mention. And creatine. I have not been taking these for a few months. I stopped using my protein shake during that 4 week break in Dec-Jan. It was basically: water + sucrose + whey + cocoa powder + taurine + creatine.

The reason why I have so many supplements is because I had a $1,000 gift card from amazon as a gift, and I was having all of these health problems so I ordered vitamins and whatnot.

Douglas Ek

I would like to emphasize again, at least on this front, there has only been (minor) improvement. Everything went down-hill specifically because of those pills I took many months ago, and I'm just very slowly recovering. Low libido is not some issue that developed over time, it was instantaneous upon cessation of that so-called "t-booster" - but rather it has been very slowly and gradually coming back... although it is nothing compared to before any of these things.

I do not think that I am lifting too much, and believe me, I do not enjoy weight lifting at all, I never have! It's just something I do because it is actually shown to increase T, which I believe is very low. Also I feel like I am at least accomplishing something this way.

I do not work at any job, I always take 1-3 days in between gym sessions (average is probably 1.5), I do not use an alarm clock either. In fact, I recently took a 1 month break from exercising in December and January, around Christmas time. This is my "vacation" time (first free time I have had in my adult life, really) so it is extremely low stress.

I eat a lot of gelatin and also have been taking the magnesium glycinate, do you think I need pure glycine? I am quite consistently munching on OJ [concentrate] gelatin. I get about 30g of protein worth of gelatin per day.

I also have taurine, I forgot to mention. And creatine. I have not been taking these for a few months. I stopped using my protein shake during that 4 week break in Dec-Jan. It was basically: water + sucrose + whey + cocoa powder + taurine + creatine.

The reason why I have so many supplements is because I had a $1,000 gift card from amazon as a gift, and I was having all of these health problems so I ordered vitamins and whatnot.

Ok that’s good just wanted to make sure you’re not exercising too much. Nah then you dont need glycine I think. Lets see the blood test. Would be suprised if you had low testosterone. How is your temperature? Do you have cold hands and feet? Except lowered libido and hair loss do you have any other symptoms. Fatigue? Anything else bothering you?

OP
P

PATB

Honestly I'm just a little annoyed right now because when I drove to the gym earlier, and got in a (minor) car crash, with some damage to the front... I'll have to get the front bumper replaced. And by the time everything was done the gym was packed, and there were people using the row machine and squat rack, so I left after only 20 minutes, very irritated and barely got a workout... :(:(:(

Heart rate is usually around 85, and temps upon waking I haven't taken in a few months. They were usually 98-98.5. I actually feel generally warm, and I live in Florida (staying with my parents, who are older and probably lower thyroid) so sometimes actually I will be in my room and it will be too hot.

As I wait for this hormone panel, I'll try to take my morning temps. So I can get a more complete picture.:D

I have never had blood tests before, except once a few years ago. I am curious. Only thing on that test (I had to get stitches at the hospital and they tested me) was that I was low potassium, barely below the normal range. And that was probably due to low magnesium. At that time I was taking amphetamine (I haven't taken this in over a year) for work, which depletes magnesium, and i had no magnesium supplement.

I had some "fatigue" maybe, which was actually at the gym: whenever I started lifting, I would feel really tired and yawn a lot. This happened to me before, but I always assumed it was related to working out around 7pm after work... However, the beta alanine (recommended by someone else) helped with this considerably. The container says 3g per scoop but that made me extremely itchy, so I only take 1/2 gram now.

Only other issue I have, and have always had, is allergies / hay fever. But this has gotten better in the past month or so, possibly due to stinging nettle leaf. I sometimes take benadryl for this. It was terrible when I was under 18 in high school, but my diet and lifestyle was very bad growing up... I actually found Ray Peat around age 17 at first. I would come home every day from school and spend hours reading about health and nutriton, because of my issues. So, it has been 8 years since finding Peat :happy:

OP
P

PATB

OK I have finally received the test results. I don't know why it said I am "female" (I put male) but, as expected, I got a very low T score ... of 408. I think this is low enough to get prescribed TRT

xKjyYRv.jpg

See: https://i.imgur.com/xKjyYRv.jpg

Testosterone, Serum - 408
LH - 2.8
FSH - 1.6
Estradiol - 43

RBC and Lymphs are high, I wonder if this is because they are judging as if I was female, or my [dust mite] allergies // hay fever?
I quit all supplements (except caffeine) for over a week prior to this test

According to this: Understanding Blood Test Results: Normal FSH levels in men

"Many studies have shown that FSH levels are closely linked to sperm production and can provide a good, non-invasive window into how well the testicles are working. A large study of over 2,000 men showed an average FSH value of 4.2 mIU/mL with a range of 1.8 – 6.8 for men with a normal semen analysis. Other studies comparing fertile and infertile men showed that fertile men typically had FSH levels from 2-5 mIU/mL. Men with low sperm counts often had FSH values that were slightly elevated, ranging from the 5-8.5 uIU/mL."

My FSH seems very low then? I am not even within the range of the 2,000 people from that supposed study...

Last edited:

rei

I would recommend to do a fast to try and reset your body. Then introduce things from your list one at a time over several days and see how things change. It also activates stem cells so it might even restore some of that hair.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals