Rob Lowe has Taken Finasteride for 30 Years. (zero Norwood, glowing skin, beard)

Apple

Actor Rob Lowe is 59 years old, and claims that at the first sign of hair loss 30 years ago, he started taking a hair loss drug. Per the quote below, he took it intravenously via his veins! I assume he means finasteride injections.
Mr. Lowe insulted Prince Williams’ hair loss. "Honestly, one of the great traumatic experiences of my life was watching Prince William lose his hair. He’s going to be the f***ing king of England! And there’s a pill!"
"I'm now getting the studies that are backing up what I have been doing intuitively for years, which is eating the Atkins way—low carb, low sugar—and getting more than enough sleep. People used to make fun of me.

Rob-Lowe-Hair.png
53dcb040-818b-11e9-8f75-728ec1f05ff5.png
c7a3f52552f605a95ae20a3623b48314.jpg

Last edited:

JamesGatz

Well that explains his feminine demeanor and personality - I notice guys who take fin always have weak jaw definition from Low DHT with Rob being no exception, I thought he was cool in Wayne's World and Austin Powers though so I'm not hating

I got way better hair, skin, and beard than Rob though, All Natural from RP no fin needed

Hair Loss is always an issue with metabolism imo and I could SAVE ANYONE FROM THE NORWOOD REAPER, no fin, no minoxidil, no castor oil, none of it needed for me to pull it off for anyone

LadyRae

I was noticing how great he looks in his new Netflix show, Unstable.

He must be eating loads of food, milk and orange juice, not exercising, and taking lots of supplements

Izzybelle

Well, whatever he is doing it is working because that guy always looks not only ageless, but really good to boot.

Lilac

Celebrities are paid to endorse drugs. Talking about it in an interview is one form this takes. It's subtler than an outright commercial.

Maybe Rob never took the drug.

JamesGatz

He is definitely on Finasteride TBH

Honestly he's been carrying this LOW DHT personality for 30 years,

I'm not hating but he looks good in a "female way", When you block DHT you will look good in a "female" way

Girls may think you look good but they won't feel anything for you, no relations-feelings or nothing like that, girls will think you look "good" like you can be their tag a long friend for the day in the mall

And plus, as a man you need to do more than "look good", you need to be able to handle stress well otherwise she'll leave you and blocking DHT is probably the WORST thing you can do for stress

View: https://youtu.be/gJmT7jsfENo

mrchibbs

It’s interesting for sure, I suspect there is more than finasteride at play here tho, especially if he takes IVs

High progesterone AND high DHT is the holy grail, which makes you both energetic, childlike and also masculine enough

Momma

These people are vapid. It’s plastic surgery, pharmaceuticals and Korean embryo foreskin or something of that nature. Sandra Bullock talks about it. I have seen it called adrenachrome elsewhere.

LastingJoy

@JamesGatz

Hi James, do you think that in comparison to Rob Lowe you don't have a feminine demeanor and personality?

I've read some of your comments, and often you seem to manifest an energy that can be considered feminine,

Would you have an explanation considering what you say about your lifestyle and hormones?

JamesGatz

@JamesGatz

Hi James, do you think that in comparison to Rob Lowe you don't have a feminine demeanor and personality?

I've read some of your comments, and often you seem to manifest an energy that can be considered feminine,

Would you have an explanation considering what you say about your lifestyle and hormones?
Hi Nomane,

Long time no see man! Not at all, My DHT is high man, its impossible for my estrogen to be high if my DHT is high

I think you might be confusing me for yourself since you unfriended me on discord because I was taking too long to send a message, right or wrong?

My estrogen levels are below 0 man

LastingJoy

Hi Nomane,

Long time no see man! Not at all, My DHT is high man, its impossible for my estrogen to be high if my DHT is high

I think you might be confusing me for yourself since you unfriended me on discord because I was taking too long to send a message, right or wrong?

My estrogen levels are below 0 man
@JamesGatz

I'm referring to your inclination to often seem very emotional when arguing with people, I'm not saying it's a flaw, I'm interested to have your point of view on what could explain this? several people have mentioned it, even people who don't seem to have a problem with you.

Have you done any blood work on those hormones you mention in the last year or two?

Are there any videos of you on the internet?

JamesGatz

@JamesGatz

I'm referring to your inclination to often seem very emotional when arguing with people, I'm not saying it's a flaw, I'm interested to have your point of view on what could explain this? several people have mentioned it, even people who don't seem to have a problem with you.

Have you done any blood work on those hormones you mention in the last year or two?
What inclination man? I've NEVER BEEN emotional in a fight dog,

Wait hold on, WHAT REACTION AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE when I login to the forum and get a NOTIFICATION of someone insulting me?

Am I supposed to smile ? Am I supposed to say "Hooray, another person wants to fight with me today!"

What reaction am I supposed to have? Tell me, I WANT TO KNOW SO BAD

What bloodwork man? I don't need bloodwork dog - I'm VISIBLY IMPROVING EVERYDAY, I have people trying stuff I recommend to them and telling me they are VISIBLY IMPROVING EVERYDAY

"Muh bloodwork man", so tell me, if a dude is dying of cancer in the hospital and his bloodwork looks "ok" - is he still dying in the hospital? Or is he now ok? Its a piece of paper man

I FEEL AMAZING - I'm growing EVERYWHERE, I'm always physically improving, I don't seem to be aging, what I do need bloodwork for man?

LastingJoy

@JamesGatz

I'm not trying to dictate your behavior, I'm just interested in your point of view on why you don't seem to be stoic, and seem to be easily emotional, when you think you have a certain hormonal profile and it is often said that this hormonal profile leads to a different behavior in this very situation for example.

This is also why I mention blood tests, of course blood tests are not necessary.

I've seen some good posts from you, do you have any videos on the internet where we can see you speak? podcasts for example, or interviews, or even excerpts from your consultations?

JamesGatz

@JamesGatz

I'm not trying to dictate your behavior, I'm just interested in your point of view on why you don't seem to be stoic, and seem to be easily emotional, when you think you have a certain hormonal profile and it is often said that this hormonal profile leads to a different behavior in this very situation for example.

This is also why I mention blood tests, of course blood tests are not necessary.
But why is stoic behavior considered the norm?

I'm pretty sure Ray has alluded to the point that the only difference between a woman and a man from a hormonal perspective is that woman have higher Progesterone

So that basically means that men and women SHOULD be acting and almost looking the same if they were both healthy

But thats not the case, its woman who are "emotional" and good-looking and have more body fat and men are "stoic" and not good-looking and skinny - completely different behavior and looks, so basically in current society we have a SHARP DIVIDE between men and women because most women are running on metabolism and most men are running on stress hormones, people attribute this to "differences in the sexes" but the reality is both male and female behavior should be similar if they're both not stressed

If you are truly healthy, you should be very noticeable of stressors and not tolerant of stressors, women (who are healthier than men) don't tolerate stressors well but they LIVE WAY LONGER than men, yet men on this forum like to pretend that this is not healthy and men consider women "emotional" (when in reality, everyone becomes "emotional" when your stress hormones aren't masking your genuine responses to your environment)

Men are RAMPANTLY UNHEALTHY - they don't live long, they lose their hair, etc. but they're "stoic" - so people pretend that stoicism is normal? A healthy man notices stressors strongly and is not tolerant of stressors - people can interpret this as "being emotional" but in reality men and women should be acting very similar if both are healthy - "stoicism" means that your stress hormones are masking your genuine responses to your environment

Last edited:

LastingJoy

But why is stoic behavior considered the norm?

I'm pretty sure Ray has alluded to the point that the only difference between a woman and a man from a hormonal perspective is that woman have higher Progesterone

So that basically means that men and women SHOULD be acting and almost looking the same if they were both healthy

But thats not the case, its woman who are "emotional" and good-looking and have more body fat and men are "stoic" and not good-looking and skinny - completely different behavior and looks, so basically in current society we have a SHARP DIVIDE between men and women because most women are running on metabolism and most men are running on stress hormones, people attribute this to "differences in the sexes" but the reality is both male and female behavior should be similar if they're both not stressed

If you are truly healthy, you should be very noticeable of stressors and not tolerant of stressors, women (who are healthier than men) don't tolerate stressors well but they LIVE WAY LONGER than men, yet men on this forum like to pretend that this is not healthy and men consider women "emotional" (when in reality, everyone becomes "emotional" when your stress hormones aren't masking your genuine responses to your environment)

Men are RAMPANTLY UNHEALTHY - they don't live long, they lose their hair, etc. but they're "stoic" - so people pretend that stoicism is normal? A healthy man notices stressors strongly and is not tolerant of stressors - people can interpret this as "being emotional" but in reality men and women should be acting very similar if both are healthy - "stoicism" means that your stress hormones are masking your genuine responses to your environment
I don't know, I don't consider stoicism to be the norm personally.

I didn't see this point by Ray, was Ray implying that men don't have much higher testosterone and dht levels than women on average?

What are you referring to when you say that Rob Lowe has feminine demeanor and personality if you think that men and women should behave almost the same?

JamesGatz

I don't know, I don't consider stoicism to be the norm personally.

I didn't see this point by Ray, was Ray implying that men don't have much higher testosterone and dht levels than women on average?

What are you referring to when you say that Rob Lowe has feminine demeanor and personality if you think that men and women should behave almost the same?
Yea but men don't have high androgens - at all

Progesterone is androgenic so a lot of females are actually high DHT and ironically - FROM WHAT I SEE when I walk outside, women are actually more androgenic then men

If you have high androgens, you should be FAT and you should ALSO BE LAZY, ITS IMPOSSIBLE to be High DHT and skinny, yet all I see when I walk outside are skinny males and fat females

High DHT animals like Lions and Gorillas are ALL FAT AND LAZY, and they only use energy for food, sex, and to fight with other males

DHT heavily promotes visceral fat storing and so does Progesterone, this is why the look of a non-stressed male/female should be similar

Majority of males are in a Stressed High T state at best, its very easy to be High T because both health and stress can promote high T but high DHT is very difficult because you must be Low stress to be High DHT

most males are NOT HIGH DHT and most males run on an elevated serotonergic state hence why they tend to lack empathy and not be "chill"

Feminine in the estrogenic sense. I said it in a jokingly way, not in a literal sense of acting like a woman

Last edited:

GTW

Maybe castor oil would be good, to spend more time on the toilet, less anal.
More charitably, what's castor oil supposed to do in the original context?

Darkmortal

Well that explains his feminine demeanor and personality - I notice guys who take fin always have weak jaw definition from Low DHT with Rob being no exception, I thought he was cool in Wayne's World and Austin Powers though so I'm not hating

I got way better hair, skin, and beard than Rob though, All Natural from RP no fin needed

Hair Loss is always an issue with metabolism imo and I could SAVE ANYONE FROM THE NORWOOD REAPER, no fin, no minoxidil, no castor oil, none of it needed for me to pull it off for anyone
So you are saying that fixing metabolism resolves hair loss? I did ray peat religiously for 2 straight years got absolutely ripped my body was a machine but saw zero improvements regarding hair loss ( also tried all of the topicals recommended by ray / danny / georgi) maybe it worsened.

LeeLemonoil

So you are saying that fixing metabolism resolves hair loss? I did ray peat religiously for 2 straight years got absolutely ripped my body was a machine but saw zero improvements regarding hair loss ( also tried all of the topicals recommended by ray / danny / georgi) maybe it worsened.

You can’t „fix metabolism“ in the tissues responsible for MPB by diet or lifestyle.

And the topicals recommended by the 3 mentioned cannot work since they refuse to admit they don’t understand the involved mechanisms.

Actor Rob Lowe is 59 years old, and claims that at the first sign of hair loss 30 years ago, he started taking a hair loss drug. Per the quote below, he took it intravenously via his veins! I assume he means finasteride injections.
Mr. Lowe insulted Prince Williams’ hair loss. "Honestly, one of the great traumatic experiences of my life was watching Prince William lose his hair. He’s going to be the f***ing king of England! And there’s a pill!"
"I'm now getting the studies that are backing up what I have been doing intuitively for years, which is eating the Atkins way—low carb, low sugar—and getting more than enough sleep. People used to make fun of me.

View attachment 49191View attachment 49192View attachment 49194
Did you say zero Norwood or zero WOOD? 😆

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom