Tips For Recovery From Test-booster/prohormone // Male Hypogonadism

Douglas Ek

OK I have finally received the test results. I don't know why it said I am "female" (I put male) but, as expected, I got a very low T score ... of 408. I think this is low enough to get prescribed TRT

xKjyYRv.jpg

See: https://i.imgur.com/xKjyYRv.jpg

Testosterone, Serum - 408
LH - 2.8
FSH - 1.6
Estradiol - 43

RBC and Lymphs are high, I wonder if this is because they are judging as if I was female, or my [dust mite] allergies // hay fever?
I quit all supplements (except caffeine) for over a week prior to this test

According to this: Understanding Blood Test Results: Normal FSH levels in men

"Many studies have shown that FSH levels are closely linked to sperm production and can provide a good, non-invasive window into how well the testicles are working. A large study of over 2,000 men showed an average FSH value of 4.2 mIU/mL with a range of 1.8 – 6.8 for men with a normal semen analysis. Other studies comparing fertile and infertile men showed that fertile men typically had FSH levels from 2-5 mIU/mL. Men with low sperm counts often had FSH values that were slightly elevated, ranging from the 5-8.5 uIU/mL."

My FSH seems very low then? I am not even within the range of the 2,000 people from that supposed study...

Probably because you selected a test for women if I could recall correctly. But I remember them saying it was for both genders hahaaha. I would had called them and complained. Ok so we established you have lower than average T levels.
So many things that can be doing this in terms of your thyroid status that wasnt measured. I see your hemoglobin is on the high end. You might have high iron which we cant see either. That would lower your testosterone.
Just seeing what I can see the best way to increase T, lh, fsh etc is from diet focusing on macros. I read your diet but how many calories do you eat everyday? How is your weight?
Eating something like 40/40/20 carbs/fat/protein is really good at boosting T production. Protein is not so necessary. High carb and good supply of saturated fat is the key. Focus on eating white rice, potatoes, fruits, honey and lots of butter, coconut oil, milk, eggs and steaks. Supplements I would take K2, vitamin E. Magnesium and caffeine skip the others. Aim for at least 2500 calories. More like 2800-3000. Jogging and long walking is good it stimulates T without any going towards cortisol. Work out but rest is more important and if you don’t feel 100% then better to rest. When I eat like this my T is usually above 900. It works energy supply in the forms of the right carbs and fat boost T fastest.